• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Sblargh

Banned
Bm_jAWZCUAAVX6I.jpg

If the bunny gets over, the poor NXT guy in the costume will have to learn how to wrestle with it on.

KissVibes

Banned
AHAHAHAHA

ZACK RYDER IS THE MOTHERFUCKING BUNNY.

And after this Kane feud that'll ruin him when John Cena bails his ass out, Daniel Bryan will be a chicken or some shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao Goldust looks like a lost, melted old man

strobogo

Banned
Byron's work at the HOF red carpet was as unsettling of human behavior as I've seen that didn't involve murder or molesting. He also looks like he's legitimately made of plastic.

Sblargh

Banned
This was cute. Main event making me feel better, I will tune out before Cena and call it a good WWE night.

Yep, that is my cue. Good night, neogaf.

strobogo

Banned
Hey guys, do you think Jim Duggan is racist and that's why he had instant heat with Tony Atlas?

Hey guys, why does Summer Rae look 10 years older than she is?

Hey guys, do you think Byron and Eva were made at the same factory?

Hey guys, what colors does Cena have left for shirts?

Hey guys, why are Canadians so white?

Hey guys, why is Booker T so awesome?

He guys, why does this promo fucking suck?

I don't know how kids are into Cena like they are. When I was 7, this kind of shit would have made me roll my eyes and go play some games or with my Power Rangers toys.

Toki767

Does Kofi's eyes look weird to anyone else? He's like the reverse of being cross-eyed.

Also he likes his PSP. Dude probably doesn't know what a Vita is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kofi with a OG PSP is like Roman Reigns buying Ghosts on 360

strobogo

Banned
That's some shameful shit. A merch advertisement disguised as a promo furthering his feud.

That was the most blatant merch shill promo since DX in 2006. His reaction to what happened at ER was, "I might have to do this alone. Now let me talk about my shirts and look at this sweet towel available at merch stands and WWEshop.com."

Tell me that ain't a robot clone.

I feel bad for the real John Cena. How long can one man be held prisoner?

The last time we saw him was when the T-1Lesnar was let out of control against him and Cena barely defeated him. Cena was really trying to give a veiled message to the audience when he said "I might have to take some time off after this." Now the actual Cena is kept in Skynet's underground base, serving as the template for the Cena drones that we see each and every Monday Night on Raw.

Is there an exact moment when Cena went from corny, lame ass rapper dude that people incorrectly fondly remember to corny, lame ass robot dude that people correctly dislike?

I was on hiatus during his Smackdown run.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aw shit, I guess I'll watch this Mania Rewind since it's on now...

Ithil

That was the most blatant merch shill promo since DX in 2006. His reaction to what happened at ER was, "I might have to do this alone. Now let me talk about my shirts and look at this sweet towel available at merch stands and WWEshop.com."

Also obnoxious because he phrased it as an inspirational message, like, "this is my heroic slogan and message, if you also believe in this inspirational message give me money for this towel". Pretty cynical sentiment.

Top Bottom