• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Ithil

Also, Kaitlyn mentions she was told to slim down and drop her muscle mass (basically look more like you-know-who) by management. By contrast, Triple H told her to just be herself, and she would be fine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also, Kaitlyn mentions she was told to slim down and drop her muscle mass (basically look more like you-know-who) by management. By contrast, Triple H told her to just be herself, and she would be fine.

She looked better when she lost some of the muscle and got softer around the edges. But don't get me wrong, I feel you should be who you want to be.

Ithil

Triple H, in interviews about his Talent Relations job, has said the biggest thing he looks for is for each person signed is for them to bring something unique that no one else on the roster does, so they stand out in some way immediately. They passed on Ricochet after his tryout, because while he was talented, HHH didn't feel he brought anything that Adrian Neville didn't already bring.

So no long lines of Orton/Kelly Kelly lookalikes anymore.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
God bless Triple H.

Started playing Child of Light which is a pretty good little Jrpg with a great battle system, music, and art. It's all pretty impressive for $15.

I went to buy this and was out of room on my Wii U. I need an external HDD...

According to Kaitlyn's shoot interview, Vince's personal example of what he holds as the perfect Diva as an overall package is
Kelly Kelly
Explains a great deal.

Noooooooooooo!

Guess this is good news for Summer Rae.

My Dream Divas division would be built around Kaitlyn, AJ, Paige, Emma, and Bayley with supporting roles for Aksana, Sasha Banks, Alicia Fox, and Mickie James.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just bought Tabletop Simulator on Steam. THEY HAVE WWE UNO AND WWE GUESS WHO

CMON GUYS

jmdajr

THE BEST!

HHH_HBK11052006ca_478.jpg

The John Cena Version of Wrestlemania XIII Build-Up
Austin: "IT'LL NEVER BE OVER, JOHN. It'll never be over 'til I look down on your grave and it says 'Here lies John Cena, the biggest piece of crap that ever walked the Earth'!"
Cena: "Well, clearly, some people here agree with you and that's okay! That's what great about sports entertainment. People can cheer whoever they want! Apparently, you don't like my shirt colors or that I like rap, I guess that's your problem with me. Well, the only rattlesnakes you like are the ones that rattle around Brokeback Mountain!" ::points to Wrestlemania sign::

I shouldn't be surprised that Beef has these Cena-isms down to a tee but I'm thankful for it, he even slipped in a homo joke like a master of his craft.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bash at the Beach 96 has the best intro of all time with that amazing Outsiders theme playing over it.

Zach

The John Cena Version of Wrestlemania III Build-Up
Andre: "I'm challenging you fo da World Heavyweight Champyunship"
Cena: "FUDGE MUSTARD AND PRETZEL STICKS! We're supposed to be friends, Andre! Some people here think you can beat me and that's ok. That's what's great about World Wrestling Entertainment, people can boo or cheer whoever they want. At Wrestlemania, it will be a grand production and we will have several major mainstream outlets there."

Austin: "IT'LL NEVER BE OVER, JOHN. It'll never be over 'til I look down on your grave and it says 'Here lies John Cena, the biggest piece of crap that ever walked the Earth'!"
Cena: "Well, clearly, some people here agree with you and that's okay! That's what great about sports entertainment. People can cheer whoever they want! Apparently, you don't like my shirt colors or that I like rap, I guess that's your problem with me. Well, the only rattlesnakes you like are the ones that rattle around Brokeback Mountain!" ::points to Wrestlemania sign::

The John Cena Version of WM 11 Build-Up
Shawn Michaels: "I will give you a show like you've never seen before. Why? Because I CAN."
Cena: "Shawn is right. It will be a great show. A great night of pageantry.
The production will be unbelievable and it's the culmination of a year's worth of episodic television. Some people want Shawn to win and that's okay, people should boo or cheer whoever they see fit."

Keep doing this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scenarios for Beef to write:

John Cena is the third member of the nWo
John Cena loses his smile
John Cena is in charge of ECW and gives a pep talk to his crew

None of those would ever happen, because John Cena always smiles and he would never be part of garbage feds.

ALL HAIL THE E AND THEIR GLORIOUS NEW REGIME

Rapstah

“I had the hots for Luna Vachon,” Curtis Axel said of the unpredictable Diva who competed in WWE in the mid-90s.

While not a traditional beauty, Vachon captured the affections of the former Intercontinental Champion with her unique look and intimidating demeanor.

“Can you imagine if that was your wife?” Axel said. “How awesome would that be? Having her just yelling at you with that raspy voice and the veins in her head? That really turns me on, bro.”
Is this now Curtis Axel's character?

Jamie OD

Found a retro game store in Dublin and decided to pick up an N64 along with every decent wrestling game ever made for it. But they didn't have any of the Acclaim WWF and ECW games so I just got the AKI leftovers instead.
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Phatmac

The John Cena Version of Wrestlemania III Build-Up
Andre: "I'm challenging you fo da World Heavyweight Champyunship"
Cena: "FUDGE MUSTARD AND PRETZEL STICKS! We're supposed to be friends, Andre! Some people here think you can beat me and that's ok. That's what's great about World Wrestling Entertainment, people can boo or cheer whoever they want. At Wrestlemania, it will be a grand production and we will have several major mainstream outlets there."

The John Cena Version of WM 11 Build-Up
Shawn Michaels: "I will give you a show like you've never seen before. Why? Because I CAN."
Cena: "Shawn is right. It will be a great show. A great night of pageantry.
The production will be unbelievable and it's the culmination of a year's worth of episodic television. Some people want Shawn to win and that's okay, people should boo or cheer whoever they see fit."

So good. More of this please

Carnby

None of the Mad Max movies are good. The Road Warrior is the best of the group, but still not that good. Thunderdome is ridiculous and terrible.

The Mad Max game looks awesome. Open world car combat. Could Mad Max succeed where Rage and Twisted Metal miserably failed?

strobogo

Banned

More scenarios:

John Cena is revealed as the Higher Power
John Cena is revealed as the driver of the car that hit Austin
John Cena trolls Montreal
John Cena feuds with Papa Shango
John Cena gets sprayed with Arrogance
John Cena starts The Flock
John Cena is forced to eat 100 cheeseburgers

jred2k

As good as HHH and Steph are right now, I can;t help but feel like they are wasting a lot of potential with Brad Maddox. Him as the stooge GM of Raw should be a lot more memorable than it has been so far. I remember his feuding with Vickie for some reason for like 2 weeks and then nothing until getting beaten up by the Shield.

He'd team with himself. He'd never fight another member of the Cenation.

Neither version would be able to see the other one. Or maybe U CAN"T C ME powers negate each other.

As good as HHH and Steph are right now, I can;t help but feel like they are wasting a lot of potential with Brad Maddox. Him as the stooge GM of Raw should be a lot more memorable than it has been so far. I remember his feuding with Vickie for some reason for like 2 weeks and then nothing until getting beaten up by the Shield.

This is creative's fault, while not have him worked into some midcard feuds. HHH and Steph can do the main event stuff.

Sblargh

Banned

Neither version would be able to see the other one. Or maybe U CAN"T C ME powers negate each other.

Getting beaten up by the Shield was pretty memorable, tho.

Top Bottom