• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who is the greatest big muscled character in videogames? (besides WWE wrestlers)

Abobo, hands down. No superpowers to make it fake, he's REAL.

K27ID7Jl.gif

have i told how much i hated Persona 4? i "played" it for about 3 hours and all i did was skip conversations. longest the controller was in my hands was when i input the name of the character.

holy shit it sucked.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Urien is pretty dope, and Egyptian. His Napkin is also top-tier clothing.

You played it wrong

Wrong Sok, the first 3 hours doesn't involve playing at all. I like P4 but let's be real. It's a piece of shit at the start. And even most of the gameplay isn't good at all.

Zach

have i told how much i hated Persona 4? i "played" it for about 3 hours and all i did was skip conversations. longest the controller was in my hands was when i input the name of the character.

holy shit it sucked.

I am always impressed by your impressive posts.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's exactly how the first part of the game goes down, you're not suppose to skip it though!

It's not his fault the beginning was trash.

Oh I'm sorry, we're not all looking for "waifus" to "fap" to. I guess some people like that kind of shit.

Sokantish

no i didn't.

3 hours of talking to a little girl and attending school. never again.

Are you telling me you don't think attending class and learning about Japanese history and then going to basketball practice with your friend who wont stop talking about balls is not fun?

i can compare it to FFX, which i finished before i tried P4. day and night. pretty sure 45 minutes in i was already fighting a boss and doing Overdrives. now that was some good shit.

XenoRaven

GoW3 is the only GoW I really have anything to say about.

I had a lot of fun in that game because you play as the angriest man ever and go on a destructive rampage that destroys the world. There are no heroes in the game either. Every character with a name is a villain except for maybe Aphrodite, who just likes fucking. It's a fun ride, even if the combat doesn't compare to Japanese action games.

wow

People hating on P4 in this thread. Can't say I'm surprised. Much like your taste in wrestling, you people's tastes in gaming is embarrassing.

Hasney

Could never stand FFX, especially coming off IX. After all the returns we got when it first came out, I was shocked to see how revered it was when I started posting on forums.

Oh well, I do love me some XII.

Sblargh

Banned
I want to say you have to sit through the first part of P4 so you can get immersed into the world, but that really doesn't happen until halway through the game.

But it's really a nice moment when you realize that holy shit you care!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wow

People hating on P4 in this thread. Can't say I'm surprised. Much like your taste in wrestling, you people's tastes in gaming is embarrassing.

this dude right here. he'd be on the cross right now if he didn't like Virtua Fighter. Your amnesty only lasts so long brother!

Only one person, though. I don't think Sunflower hates the game.

I don't hate it, but parts of it are absolutely shit.

GoW3 is the only GoW I really have anything to say about.

I had a lot of fun in that game because you play as the angriest man ever and go on a destructive rampage that destroys the world. There are no heroes in the game either. Every character with a name is a villain except for maybe Aphrodite, who just likes fucking. It's a fun ride, even if the combat doesn't compare to Japanese action games.
GOW3 is the greatest serial killer simulator ever made. Kratos pummeling Kevin Sorbo's face repeatedly was amazing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought you liked douchey facial hair and striations?

I do, but...he's such a goddamn idiot. SUCH an idiot.

"Hey Kratos gods say you shouldn't do this, might wanna keep that in mind--"
"HOW DARE THEY"

Only one person, though. I don't think Sunflower hates the game.

It is a preemptive hate blast.

this dude right here. he'd be on the cross right now if he didn't like Virtua Fighter. Your amnesty only lasts so long brother!

you are this close from getting cut

Anything with art work like this

2471638-p4-characters.jpg

or this

ff7.jpg

instantly go in the fucking garbage category

why are you posting pics of your desktop and desktop wallpaper?

Top Bottom