• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
stro, why are you racist against animes?

Because they're garbage. Japan does a lot of cool stuff, but anime related things, men drawn as women, 12 year old girls being sex objects, incest, and general creepiness makes me think there are some seriously fucked up people in that great nation.

Zangief-hdstance.gif
Man, I love Zangief and Street Fighter but I hated that HD Remix mess, most of the character art was just weird looking. It looked worse than SFA3.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because they're garbage. Japan does a lot of cool stuff, but anime related things, men drawn as women, 12 year old girls being sex objects, incest, and general creepiness makes me think there are some seriously fucked up people in that great nation.

now now stro she's not 8 years old, she's CANONICALLY 1500 years old because she's a demon

Hasney

The overuse of the word embarrassing is beginning to annoy me and I don't know why. It's like when someone says, "The combat in Skyrim is embarrassing." Who's embarrassed? Sure, you might find it bad, but I'm not exactly sure Bethesda are sitting back and being embarrassed, unless they're hiding their shame with $100 bills.

Alucard

Banned

But...

01_evangelion_neon_genesis_evangelion_by_hush26.jpg

Gorillaz

but.....

they gave us Walkmans and playstations

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cowboy Bebop is only average. Meanders too much but sometimes to its benefit, lacks a strong narrative. Basically if you were a babby and saw it, you probably loved it.

Gorillaz

I would watch a batista God of War just to see him get gassed out in the opening monologue.

M....My......MY FAMILY

fake edit: cowboy bebop is still hot...and so is Black Lagoon

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FE how old were you when you saw Cowboy Bebop

don't lie

Sephzilla

The only difference between Kratos and Batista is that Kratos actually has some decent looking body art.

Well that and Batista would be gassed halfway through GOW1

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It wouldn't be so ridiculous if you picked someone that deserves to be shit on to pick on.

Be a star, leave Dave alone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista would not last the hour.

god DAMMIT

I'm THIS close to getting my name changed to Dave Batista so I can complain to mods about harassment and they'll look and go "yeah they're being mean"

Top Bottom