• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Was the last ROH iPPV Death Before Dishonor XI? I remember that show running like ass after they said they had fixed the problem.
They better not fuck these two up

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There is something incredibly satisfying in watching two people trying to punch and kick each other the fuck out.

You could build a business off of it!

Who exactly is going to the NJPW show again? Need to make a list and figure out exactly what we are trying to do.

Not me :( Make this meetup happen FE! Make it right!

BronsonLee wake up and give some advice and talk venues, brother!

Was the last ROH iPPV Death Before Dishonor XI? I remember that show running like ass after they said they had fixed the problem.
They better not fuck these two up

Yeah, that was their last attempt - iirc, that was the one GoFightLive offered to stream, to show ROH how they'd improved their service and, yeah, didn't go so well. Hopefully things will be better this time around, but a lot is going to depend on how good the connection is for the buildings they're running.

Not me :( Make this meetup happen FE! Make it right!

BronsonLee wake up and give some advice and talk venues, brother!

S my D yo!

I've never been to NY so I have no idea where to meetup, but I'm totally down for whatever. I would prefer to it be close to the train station, of course!

Also I'm waffling on whether to go to the show or not; I sold my ticket, but one of my friends made an offer. I don't want to be a bother though, especially on that day

Yeah, that was their last attempt - iirc, that was the one GoFightLive offered to stream, to show ROH how they'd improved their service and, yeah, didn't go so well. Hopefully things will be better this time around, but a lot is going to depend on how good the connection is for the buildings they're running.

Goddamnit GoFightLive, that was your chance man :'(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
S my D yo!

I've never been to NY so I have no idea where to meetup, but I'm totally down for whatever. I would prefer to it be close to the train station, of course!

Also I'm waffling on whether to go to the show or not; I sold my ticket, but one of my friends made an offer. I don't want to be a bother though, especially on that day

Don't be a fuckin weiner, hang out with WrassleGAF friends.

If you don't I will pay FE to hit you with them bungalows.

Don't be a fuckin weiner, hang out with WrassleGAF friends.

If you don't I will pay FE to hit you with them bungalows.

Two issues with that, none of them WrassleGAF related-

They asked me to help in exchange, which is totally fine, but that could mean I would be backstage rather than in GA, which is what I'd greatly prefer. I also don't feel like working :p

Also, I would need to plan to leave at some point (I want to take the Megabus), so I don't get home at like 3 in the damn morning/get mugged. So I'd probably skip the second half.

Two issues with that, none of them WrassleGAF related-

They asked me to help in exchange, which is totally fine, but that could mean I would be backstage rather than in GA, which is what I'd greatly prefer. I also don't feel like working :p

Also, I would need to plan to leave at some point (I want to take the Megabus), so I don't get home at like 3 in the damn morning/get mugged. So I'd probably skip the second half.

Hook me up with the backstage pass.

Aiii

So not worth it
I want to call attention to Lambda's legitshook.com entry of Glory 16's Pat Barry vs. Zack Mwekassa fight and enter it as today's 3-jiff panel:

iCVuWGvaQMho9.gif

ijmcfIgppWBKq.gif

imHUSKo8rYfaq.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Have FE masquerade as "FallingBronsonLee"
Or have him be your "journeyman" and work with you! This could be supercool.

Other RoH/NJPW folks need to pipe in though because with or without BronsonPoor there's gotta be a good food meetup.

Other RoH/NJPW folks need to pipe in though because with or without BronsonPoor there's gotta be a good food meetup.

Lol @ BronsonPoor

Shit I ain't working. This is a vacation. Get me backstage so we can promote ARROW BUNCH.

Hook me up with the backstage pass.

That'll just end with you attacking Tanahashi and while I'm OK with that...

I'm going to NY you ass! I just might not be going to the actual show :p

And bringing +1s backstage is a surefire way to get banned. I've seen that shit happen so many times!

Lol @ BronsonPoor

Shit I ain't working. This is a vacation. Get me backstage so we can promote ARROW BUNCH.

Promoting ARROW BUNCH, though...*strokes imaginary beard*

XenoRaven

...WHAT? I didn't even know this was a thing! If it's during the weekend, you bet your ass I'm in!
It's an ROH show with NJPW talent. Tanahashi, Nakamura, Okada, Liger, Styles, and I think Anderson and Gallows will be there. I planned on going until Okada dropped the belt and the main event became Styles vs. Elgin. I'll sell you my ticket for what I paid for it if you want to go. Otherwise you'll be spending $125 on Stub Hub.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ARROW BUNCH is the worst faction on WrassleGAF since the Fabulous Freebirds moved in.

I just realised WWE Live is coming to the Hydro, where I occasionally work/live right nearby. Are those shows storyline?

It doesn't matter, I can't go. It's sold out, and even if it wasn't I don't have £45 to blow on that kinda thing, I'm just curious. I might try and sneak in with my work shirt on heh heh...

Sort of. They're mostly just to let guys work together and put on a show for the live crowd.

It's an ROH show with NJPW talent. Tanahashi, Nakamura, Okada, Liger, Styles, and I think Anderson and Gallows will be there. I planned on going until Okada dropped the belt and the main event became Styles vs. Elgin. I'll sell you my ticket for what I paid for it if you want to go. Otherwise you'll be spending $125 on Stub Hub.

Aye, you're a good man Xeno. I would've done the same, but I sold it for 100 on there (I felt dirty even doing that, but I need to repair my phone!)

ARROW BUNCH is the worst faction on WrassleGAF since the Fabulous Freebirds moved in.

*pulls back imaginary bow* shootshootshoot!

jred2k

That Botchamania was great. Even WrassleGAF favourite Archibald Peck made an appearance. He even showcased how difficult it is for him to get over the top rope, a skill that, no doubt, helped him to win the Avatar Rumble.

I never watched that Big E/Titus match, but it looked like a goddamn trainwreck.

strobogo

Banned
You know when you wake up and feel like you were hit by a a bus in the middle of the night? I woke up feeling like I took a DDT from Jake, a Rude Awakening from Rude, a piledriver from Dutch, a brainbuster from Hashimoto, and had Andre sit on me. What the fuck. Both of my arms feel broken, my neck feels like it has been twisted around 3 times, and my whole spine feels like I developed a severe case of scoliosis in the night.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know when you wake up and feel like you were hit by a a bus in the middle of the night? I woke up feeling like I took a DDT from Jake, a Rude Awakening from Rude, a piledriver from Dutch, a brainbuster from Hashimoto, and had Andre sit on me. What the fuck. Both of my arms feel broken, my neck feels like it has been twisted around 3 times, and my whole spin feels like I developed a severe case of scoliosis in the night.

I get those after a workout day. Feel immobile. Need that DDP Yoga, brother.

XenoRaven

I had a dream last night where I did cocaine and then I was restless the rest of the night. Heart rate went up, couldn't sleep at all.

Aye, you're a good man Xeno. I would've done the same, but I sold it for 100 on there (I felt dirty even doing that, but I need to repair my phone!)

*pulls back imaginary bow* shootshootshoot!
Well if I don't get a response I am definitely selling it for profit. I could use the extra cash right about now. But if spin wants to go I have no problem selling it just to break even.

for those who don't know the rules, getting down on one knee is used to signal the ref you got hurt and he counts you to 10.

Pat got hit so hard he took a damn bow to stop the beating. did no good.

Aii, of your interest, but the next update is the K-1 WORLD GP 1994 FINAL, the first GP win for Aerts.

strobogo

Banned
I get those after a workout day. Feel immobile. Need that DDP Yoga, brother.

I didn't have a work out day yesterday. I had a normal day where I really didn't do anything. It feels like someone with giant giant hands squeezed my spine all night or something. I've been having more and more days where I wake up totally wrecked. I DIDN'T EVEN DRINK LAST NIGHT.

I did have a weird dream where I took out a sports car that I hadn't driven in years, tried to sell it to a girl I haven't seen since my freshman year of high school, and then drove into the astral plane before hitting a worm hole and crashing back to earth while The Joker looked down at me. Maybe the wreck wrecked me for real.

I woke up all

i1CkWTICtaCW0.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I had a night filled with vomiting because I smoked way too much weed and drank way too much malt liquor.
Much like Bullet Club, the spins are reallllllllllll

Very pleased to hear Alan4L's Indy Good Ol' Days series resume on F4W. 2007 was the last year when I went to ROH shows regularly, and it's a nice nostalgia trip.

LOL ROH's attempt to copy Dragon Gate with its FACTIONS WARFARE~! period in 2007 with the No Remorse Corps, the Vulture Squad, and the Resilience.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only Davey Richards (and probably FallingEdge) would think a name like No Remorse Corps was cool.

Blood Generation it was not

Top Bottom