• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Ok if there's one nitpick about the NXT photoshoot, the weather makes the lighting look awkward. They operate in Florida ffs, isn't it amazing over there right now?

strobogo

Banned
Emma's ring gear is not flattering at all to her actual striations. Would you ever imagine she's that fit based on what she wrestles in? It's almost as non-flattering as Nattie's gear, which takes away all of her curves and muscles and makes her look like a box.

Pictured: Nattie Neidhart

cardboard-box.jpg

Only Davey Richards (and probably FallingEdge) would think a name like No Remorse Corps was cool.

Blood Generation it was not

Dumb name aside, I thought they were the best faction in the whole Faction Warfare nonsense. Austin Aries leaving really screwed over Matt Cross and...Erick Stevens, was it? Also, all I remember of the Vulture Squad is Jigsaw's horrific un-masked face and Julius Smokes screaming TRANSFORM!!

Dumb name aside, I thought they were the best faction in the whole Faction Warfare nonsense. Austin Aries leaving really screwed over Matt Cross and...Erick Stevens, was it? Also, all I remember of the Vulture Squad is Jigsaw's horrific un-masked face and Julius Smokes screaming TRANSFORM!!

Richards, Strong, and Romero played great dick head heels then. That was their identity, but they (nor any of these other factions) seemed to do anything. Then the company's emphasis shifted over completely to the Age of the Fall by the end of the year.

I thought Erick Stevens had potential; I see that he's retired.

I tried to start a "Transform!" chant at one of the DGUSA shows Jigsaw wrestled, and I got a dirty look. It probably brought back bad memories of being browbeaten by Quackenbush over taking off the mask.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Emma's ring gear is not flattering at all to her actual striations. Would you ever imagine she's that fit based on what she wrestles in? It's almost as non-flattering as Nattie's gear, which takes away all of her curves and muscles and makes her look like a box.

Pictured: Nattie Neidhart

cardboard-box.jpg
Speaking of striations, Flairs daughter is cut:
2scary4me

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legitshook.com 3-Panel-Jiff
"You're Not A Dancer"

iuH7AT988JRNZ.gif

ibq3ryDxSKRTFO.gif

ib0phJXJZJCx9t.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bayley's not actually ugly though. It's just that's a AAA butt attached to a non-AAA everything else, so it appears lacking but she's pretty.

strobogo

Banned
Bayley's not actually ugly though. It's just that's a AAA butt attached to a non-AAA everything else, so it appears lacking but she's pretty.

She reminds me of a Mid Western gal who has a good body (although certainly more fit than your average Mid Western girl) and really nice personality, with an average face. Charrlote, though...nah brah. I just can't get into women shaped like men. I really like tall women, but the majority of them are either super skinny or built like a man with no curves. And I just can't get into that.

strobogo

Banned
Were you attracted to your cafeteria lunch lady in school?

She doesn't look like a lunch lady. She looks like a girl in middle school going through that weird phase when you look back in year books, you think, "hmm, she looked weird then". But she kind of just stayed like that. I don't think she's ugly. Bayley is pretty rad. She's just in a business where the majority of women involved are basically models and she doesn't look like a model.

Top Bottom