• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Sblargh

Banned
So, I was in the bath thinking about The Shield and now I know how to end my dissertation on Schopenhauer.

I just thought it was a great turn of events.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Will never understand why my parents still have a landline. They both have cell phones which they use regularly. All their home phone does is get spammed by political campaigns, scammers, distant family garbage that's not related to us at all, ads, etc

Cagey

Banned
So, I was in the bath thinking about The Shield and now I know how to end my dissertation on Schopenhauer.

I just thought it was a great turn of events.
u6yDxEU.jpg

Will never understand why my parents still have a landline. They both have cell phones which they use regularly. All their home phone does is get spammed by political campaigns, scammers, distant family garbage that's not related to us at all, ads, etc
Is it for a discount bundle? Only reason why I still have one, my rates will go up without it.

Kornflayx

Guys, I think it's time I introduce myself. I've been following these Threads since January I think and I can't wait any longer..... I have to participate.

These are the people I will extend my hand to:

Vince McMahon (the man himself)
strobogo (always good to have the person with the gifs on your side)
Aiii (he's dutch, I'm german.... what could go wrong)
FallingEdge (he's a buff dude, he'll be my muscle)

At anyone I have forgotten, don't kill me.

Anything else...... ah yes, FAVE FIVE:

1. Daniel Bryan
  2. Triple H
  3. Dean Ambrose
  4. Seth Rollins
  5. Batista (he'll always be in my Fave Five for his 2010 run alone)

I think I've covered it all... no gifs at the moment from me... don't really where to save them so I can be as witty as all of you

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I think it's time I introduce myself. I've been following these Threads since January I think and I can't wait any longer..... I have to participate.

1. Daniel Bryan
  2. Triple H
  3. Dean Ambrose
  4. Seth Rollins

I think I've covered it all... no gifs at the moment from me... don't really where to save them so I can be as witty as all of you

Goddamn pal you covered all the bases except for poor dmczaf! Goddamn it's great to have you, AND a Fave Five! HOT GODDAMN!

Glad to see you appreciate Batista Classic.

Aiii

So not worth it

Wilkommen, mein neuer Deutsche Freund.

w4SiH.gif

strobogo

Banned

1. Daniel Bryan
  2. Triple H
  3. Dean Ambrose
  4. Seth Rollins

Loooooooooooool at the complete lack of Bean Breath.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

1. Daniel Bryan
  2. Triple H
  3. Dean Ambrose
  4. Seth Rollins

Welcome!

And an old-timer protecting his spot yelling "get my bags" in 3... 2... 1...

DMczaf

1. Daniel Bryan
  2. Triple H
  3. Dean Ambrose
  4. Seth Rollins

HsQA2FZ.gif

KissVibes

Banned
I don't like the fact that Brie runs Daniel Bryan's twitter account. I get if he only wants to tweet when there are social issues going on and I dig that. I didn't follow him to see a bunch of Brie tweets, and it seems like that's all it is now.

I don't like the fact that Brie runs Daniel Bryan's twitter account. I get if he only wants to tweet when there are social issues going on and I dig that. I didn't follow him to see a bunch of Brie tweets, and it seems like that's all it is now.

dude is a beta, what did you expect?

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I feel like fucking garbage. I need some shitty WCW to make me realize It could be worse. I'm going to go on a drinking hiatus for at least 8 hours

1. Daniel Bryan
  2. Triple H
  3. Dean Ambrose
  4. Seth Rollins

#TheBigGuy

tumblr_m4x3skL3e81ro8ysbo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Some bullshit:

- Many fans have been wondering why NWA, WCW and UWF TV (Mid-South) TV has not been added to the WWE Network at this time. There are a few reasons why they haven't been added.

The first thing is that all of the material that WWE has digitized has to be cleaned up.

Once that is done, WWE legal has to check the footage to make sure there are no issues with music rights.

Then the footage is sent for any additional editing as well as the footage being closed captioned for the hearing impaired.

Once all of that is done, the footage is then uploaded to the data base that houses the footage for the network.

Also keep in mind that WWE will never upload "everything at once" on the Network. They will constantly cycle through the footage and what is available.

*** I don't think the last one is right at all.

Top Bottom