• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

most likely

image.php

9GFkl9L.gif

Striker

Lol, Sheamus is mad;

https://twitter.com/WWESheamus

"For the record interwebbers. 3 BRITS don't hold @WWE titles. 2 Brits & 1 Irish fella OR 2 brunettes & 1 handsome ginger hold titles."

"...and ALL dirt sheet heroes who dream they "got the better" of me away from cameras. Step up. Be men. In the ring most days. Try me fella."

"...and lastly dirty sheeters. I'm not HHH's "work-out buddy". Trained with Hunter 3 times. In 2009. In Australia... Now. Back to me day off."
lol what a bitch

I see the value in Sheamus, he's a good worker. He just needs reasons as to why we need to give a shit about him every time he's on screen. That Wyatt match he had on Main Event proves that to me.

My dad is a Sheamus mark.

Cant wait for Devitt to show up so he can cheer for the other Irish guy though.

I wonder if Devitt will get that "raised on the rough streets", "bare knuckle boxing since he was a teen" origin story all UK / Irish wrestlers get when they go to the E.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I wonder if Devitt will get that "raised on the rough streets", "bare knuckle boxing since he was a teen" origin story all UK / Irish wrestlers get when they go to the E.

Don't be silly, you're getting the Lil Funkasaurus!

somedevil

I hope he keeps the Rock and Rolla thing that would fit the current WWE. Also, either Sheamus is getting his heel character ready or he is pissed someone told that he got his ass kicked by Hunico.

More news on Kenta:

KENTA leaving Pro Wrestling NOAH came as a huge shock to everyone in the Japanese wrestling community. We noted before that it was being reported in Japan that KENTA was indeed headed to WWE. There's a feeling that KENTA realizes his body has suffered from years of the Japanese style and that if he was going to go to WWE, now is the time. Japanese wrestler Katsuyori Shibata, who is close to KENTA, said it was KENTA's dream to go to WWE.

He choose correctly because it seems like when you reach your mid 30's the WWE doesn't need you. Look at AJ Styles if he was 33 I bet they would offer him a contract.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't wait for Regis Philbin guest host a Raw and just spit out car names to both of them and become astounded by the conversation Regis isn't understanding.

TOYOTA!

God i loved that horrible shit.

Top Bottom