• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
How are you even allowed to keep changing your name? I thought it was a rare thing that mods did, but you've done it 4 times in a week.

Marvel

could never
Sad thing is, Mojo is going to get a huge push come the call up.

If he can just stop the ass attacks I'd be able to deal with it better.

strobogo

Banned
Change it to Jeff Jarrett next. The true chosen one. And then you can get fired by Vince. And then you can come back as Slapnut.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm playing a real world mod for TEW and found out that the perfect solution for John Cena is keep giving him 6 months vacations as he is always furious at any possible loss, even tainted with interferences and with him being protected and kept strong in the match.

So I pretend he is on a social ambassador contract on nonstop media blitz announcing he has retired from wrestling to dedicate himself entirely to manage WWE charity efforts.

Edit: Also, I got Sheamus on his place in the Wyatt feud, Damien Sandow as the fourth member of the Evolution defeating Ambrose clean for the US title, a Big E heel turn so he can join the Real Americans after losing the IC title to BNB and I just ended Bryan's feud with Kane, I have no idea what to do with him now. I think I'll just keep putting him in awesome matches against the best possible opponents at the end of every show, no storyline until Summerslam or Wrestlemania draws near.

Alucard

Banned
ibex0CqyskaTOR.gif

I love Tough Enough.

Bumps better than Cena.

Alucard

Banned
New Japan is going to have THREE designs of their company's shirt available at Global Wars including a special edition Canadian T. :D

Alucard

Banned
Hope the NJPW shirts aren't more than 25 bucks. Probably gonna snag two. And do the 160 bucks for pics or signed item with everybody.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, I saw Amazing Spider-Man 2 this past Tuesday. Thought it was wonderful. So many magical things in it that gave me legit feels and left me legit shook. It was like a long sexy music video.

The Gwen/Peter conversations were the worst parts.

Matches for NXT tonight

Charlotte vs. Emma in the NXT women’s title tournament
*The Legionnaires vs. El Locale & Kalisto (formerly Samuray del Sol)
*Camacho vs. Adam Rose Party Member
*Alicia Fox vs. Alexa Bliss in the NXT women’s title tournament
*20-Man Battle for a shot at NXT Title at Takeover on May 29th

Kalisto!!
also hope camacho fights the bunny

I'm going to spend so much money on merch.

Can't wait.

NJPW shirt, the special edition shirts, Nakamura shirt, Rainmaker shirt, Bullet Club, the bandanas, pictures, and whatever the fuck else it out there.

Rapstah

Putin is now IN Alexander Rusevs's Titantron. It's ridiculous how he apparently went from the Bulgarian Brute, living in America, to the now living in Russia Bulgarian Brute, still living in the USA. Makes no fucking sense.

Sblargh

Banned
Matches for NXT tonight

Charlotte vs. Emma in the NXT women’s title tournament
*The Legionnaires vs. El Locale & Kalisto (formerly Samuray del Sol)
*Camacho vs. Adam Rose Party Member
*Alicia Fox vs. Alexa Bliss in the NXT women’s title tournament
*20-Man Battle for a shot at NXT Title at Takeover on May 29th

Kalisto!!
also hope camacho fights the bunny

Looking good!
It's great to have random party members on matches like this; like Adam Rose himself is too important to fight you, so he sends the bunny.

Putin is now IN Alexander Rusevs's Titantron. It's ridiculous how he apparently went from the Bulgarian Brute, living in America, to the now living in Russia Bulgarian Brute, still living in the USA. Makes no fucking sense.

they should've just made him Russian from the start.

Sblargh

Banned

I think they just simplified things; he was already the Bulgarian Brute in service of Russia... or something.

He's like a mercenary for Russia because Putin cares about the WWE.

Rapstah

they should've just made him Russian from the start.

He was billed from Russia before they signed him. Then he became Alexander Rusev, from Bulgaria (the dude is actually Bulgarian). They signed him in 2010. Four years in developmental.

I don't think he's had even a hundred matches.

Shinjiro Otani & Tatsuhito Takaiwa (c) vs Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & El Samurai - IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles - (NJPW 1999/08/28)

Rare outdoor show for New Japan here as the new guard of the Jr. Heavyweight tag division, Otani & Takaiwa, defend their titles against the veteran duo of Jushin 'Thunder' Liger & El Samurai. Good back and forth match, everyone gets a chance to shine and, barring one slight botch by Otani, the finishing stretch is great. Featuring the spinniest spinning powerbomb ever.

Liger.gif

Sblargh

Banned
He being Bulgarian makes him more exotic, tho, it is a shame that you puny americans can't appreciate the difference between Bulgaria and Russia.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
TNA in 2.5 hours
Be there, or be somewhere else if you so desire. That is your choice.

I might watch TNA from the tub, a nice sensual time with Trixie and EC3

Top Bottom