• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
Bring your 'cism flags: Agent Tripplet on Agents of SHIELD looks just like Kofi with short hair.

Agents_of_SHIELD_Providence_07.jpg

kofi-kingston.jpg

Vylash

"ProWrestling.net is reporting that there is still talk of having a new member of Evolution when Batista leaves to do promotional work for his movie. Evolution is planned to remain on television after Batista leaves.

One name that continues to be mentioned is Sheamus, who has had some history with both Triple H and Randy Orton"

Hope they replace him with Hunico now

Watching NXT now.
Poor Emma. :(

Hopefully this leads to her breaking up with Santino and burning the pink cobra, who is adorable, but shouldn't be costing her matches. :(
Yep. Now I definitely don't want anyone called up. Look at NXT, the two woman's matches were entertaining enough and they oth involved relative newcomers. They need a woman focused show or something. The Network is starved for content as it is...

maybe beacuse its what iv been watching the pst few days but WWE Bringing back Clash of the Champions for the network every few month would be awesome. would complement the NXT specials nicely

Rapstah

Hilarious if Sheamus gets put in Evolution as it's playing into the very rumour about him being Triple H's boy that he apparently is offended by people mentioning.

It'd be great for his character though.

I can now also confirm that every single Goldberg animation in WWE 2k14 is also re-used from Smackdown! Here comes the Pain. Also, apparently most of his in-game model.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
been watching a Storage Wars marathon, goddamn this show never gets old. part actual knowledge, getting to know new stuff, part great banter and zingers.

another one, Counting Cars. the main dude looks an awesome motherfucker. chill as fuck, calls everyone "brother", insane car knowledge.

and yes, Vader was fuckin awesome.

I like Storage Wars but finding out the truth bums me out.

I'll maintain that S1 was the most pure. Barry's dope as fuck but the real show stealer is when Darrell would get into it with Hester. Dude LIVED to fuck with him eventually, it was beautiful.

I also love seeing that motherfuckin white trash that wears jean shorts, socks and sandals strike out while his ex-stripper wife tries to be a bidder. Sad shit, I hate those two.

Rapstah

Well, I've been told it's possible the Batista/Bryan story going out is also intentional.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Puts heat on Batista, who needs no heat, and really just gives Bryan an "excuse" to be in a program with Kane. Doesn't really make the Kane program any better.

They should've done it with Sheamus if they wanted heat.

Edit: Ooh, unless they did it to put pressure on Batista, not heat. Fucking four-dimensional Reality Era.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe I should watch Storage Wars, but I'm hooked on Parking Wars

Parking Wars is good but I've never been able to see too much of it. I like it though.

What the fuck is this shit?

http://legitshook.wordpress.com/

A blog for some bullshit gaming rumors. Sunny you need to send a C&D.

Fucking LOL, I can't blame them for wanting the name. Must have seen the triplehlegitshookburial.gif and decided to take action.

I bet that E3 blog has more visitors than Sunny's website.

</Dragonzord>

We do well for ourselves.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Puts heat on Batista, who needs no heat, and really just gives Bryan an "excuse" to be in a program with Kane. Doesn't really make the Kane program any better.

They should've done it with Sheamus if they wanted heat.

Edit: Ooh, unless they did it to put pressure on Batista, not heat. Fucking four-dimensional Reality Era.

Pressure, but as I understand it, they see more money in a Batista/Bryan program for more than just one odd PPV and with Payback it would be one and done.

I'm just going to pre-emptively ignore everyone who's posting in that freaking Tomodatchi thread, good lord it went full jackass. Admins even getting sucked into its' whirlwind of stupid

I should post on my new blog about it

I'm just going to pre-emptively ignore everyone who's posting in that freaking Tomodatchi thread, good lord it went full jackass. Admins even getting sucked into its' whirlwind of stupid

everyone likes to dip their dicks.

what's your blog, shakycamerawork.blogspot.com?

Top Bottom