• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
Yeah, my 9-year-old son always spots the pyro before it happens, so there's never a Kane surprise in our house.

There is never a surprise for the live crowds either since camera men run to the ramp right before the pyro.

New page!

inDLdKCztra5A.gif

Rapstah

Backlash 2003 has both the fake Booker T theme and the fake Ric Flair theme in the same match. They're so bad it's funny.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Should I use my snitching powers for good and get the legit shook gaming site shut down?

....naaaaaaah

It's ok. Let them use it.

Price of fame. Unlike CM Punk, we just accept it and share in its success.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
speaking of which, any new perv search terms? i always get a kick out of them.

After yesterday's terror, I'm scared to look but let's see...

"big tit bikini contest" is the only questionable one.

Rapstah

Kevin Nash's WWF/WWE entrance music:

1. Diesel theme
2. nWo theme
3. Jackknife (re-recording of Diesel theme)
4. Jackknife 2 (re-recording of Diesel theme)
5. Diesel theme for RR 2011
6. nWo theme

Has the dude seriously only had re-recordings and remixes of two songs?

Carnby

That's fucked up, wouldn't be surprised if that's the product of a GAF member.

What a professional and well crafted site. There was some information about the author in the About section:

ABOUT

This is an example of a page. Unlike posts, which are displayed on your blog’s front page in the order they’re published, pages are better suited for more timeless content that you want to be easily accessible, like your About or Contact information. Click the Edit link to make changes to this page or add another page.

Immense words, from an immense website.

Has the dude seriously only had re-recordings and remixes of two songs?
That's not too unusual in the WWE, really.

On another note, like it when themes or variation of themes pass on to other performers in the future like The Patriot's theme going to Kurt Angle, etc.

I wished that Cesaro would have stuck with some sort of version of Dean Malenko's theme, though.

Rapstah

That's not too unusual in the WWE, really.

On another note, like it when themes or variation of themes pass on to other performers in the future like The Patriot's theme going to Kurt Angle, etc.

I wished that Cesaro would have stuck with some sort of version of Dean Malenko's theme, though.

I wonder if someone with a 10+ year career has had only one song. Goldust has had two. Hulk Hogan has had three. Ric Flair has had two because of Evolution. Kurt Angle quit after six or seven years but had one song for those years. The Rock had two. Stone Cold had at least two.

BHZ Mayor

I wonder if someone with a 10+ year career has had only one song. Goldust has had two. Hulk Hogan has had three. Ric Flair has had two because of Evolution. Kurt Angle quit after six or seven years but had one song for those years. The Rock had two. Stone Cold had at least two.

It looks like you're counting variations and remixes as one, so Kane?

Edit: Nvm if you count his different gimmicks, but are you counting just within a single promotion, because, wellllll...

Top Bottom