• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
He did. He had a face theme and a heel theme that he used till the end of his WWE run.

Imperial City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-tH1IGM-A

AisaAttacker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0J0m8VFedU

Such great themes, miss seeing him in the E actually. Well before he was turned into a joke anyway.

Shit. I completely forgot the second one existed.

Macho Man only had one WWF theme his entire run. Does that count? Warrior never changed his theme in WWF.

Rapstah

I think Macho Man counts without checking the years but Warrior was only there for nine years in-ring.

I guess it's a matter of preference if you count his return in 2013-2014 as an actual return. I don't know about the rules, man.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shit. I completely forgot the second one existed.

Macho Man only had one WWF theme his entire run. Does that count? Warrior never changed his theme in WWF.

and completely disregard What up Mach? Not on your life.

What other WCW themes did he have? NWO theme with OOOOOH YEAH?

Carnby

I wonder if someone with a 10+ year career has had only one song. Goldust has had two. Hulk Hogan has had three. Ric Flair has had two because of Evolution. Kurt Angle quit after six or seven years but had one song for those years. The Rock had two. Stone Cold had at least two.

Did Jericho ever change songs?

Carnby

As mentioned, even if you count all of his Break the Walls Down themes as one song, he has entered to other songs, including something by Fozzy for a while.

According to an episode of WWE Countdown, Jericho never changed themes. I guess they're wrong.

Alucard

Banned
Listening to LAW Review an Impact. These guys sound smarmy and smarky. But they didn't think Impact was a bad show. Still waiting for them to start the proper review, though. First 5 mins has just been bullshitting.

somedevil

Dave Meltzer twitter right now is him responding about "limo gate" with Daniel Bryan. The point he wanted to make was Bryan should have not be booked like that as champion and that's correct but the way he said on Monday was wrong and made it seem Bryan should not be driving a cheap car. So now he trying to put out the fire he started on twitter.

Dave Meltzer twitter right now is him responding about "limo gate" with Daniel Bryan. The point he wanted to make was Bryan should have not be booked like that as champion and that's correct but the way he said on Monday was wrong and made it seem Bryan should not be driving a cheap car. So now he trying to put out the fire he started on twitter.

I had no idea what the hell Meltzer was talking about when I read that this morning.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
These LAW guys are pretty time wasting. 10 mins and zero wrestling talk.

Welcome to almost every podcast ever. ffwd about 20 mins usually. get used to it.

Games Only Podcast, folks - we talk about games within the first minute 99% of the time. no bullshit, no padding, no time wasting. Dive in.

http://gamesonly.libsyn.com

Rapstah

These LAW guys are pretty time wasting. 10 mins and zero wrestling talk.

I think they're supposed to put a timestamp where the review starts on the page where you get it. At least they say there's a timestamp all the time, I've never looked.

Ithil

I didn't really see any problem with Bryan's rental car, he's not Ric Flair, character wise. The real issue is him suddenly being afraid of Kane again after facing him without any problem and beating him one night before that.

Alucard

Banned
Welcome to almost every podcast ever. ffwd about 20 mins usually. get used to it.

Games Only Podcast, folks - we talk about games within the first minute 99% of the time. no bullshit, no padding, no time wasting. Dive in.

http://gamesonly.libsyn.com

I think they're supposed to put a timestamp where the review starts on the page where you get it. At least they say there's a timestamp all the time, I've never looked.

Listening on my BlackBerry. No time stamp. Almost 20 mins now and it's just been bullshitting about random stuff they think about.

Rapstah

True rules for the WWF/WWE One Entrance Theme Contest©

1. Must have had at least 10 years between first appearance in WWF/WWE and last appearance. In-ring appearance grants an extra point compared to non-in-ring (clarification: only a non-tag match counts as an in-ring appearance, not refereeing).
  2. Must have had only one entrance theme, across all gimmicks, between first and last appearance. Remixed versions still count, but because of disagreements about what a remix is, wrestlers without any remixes give an extra point.
  3. Tag teams don't count, but singles matches while in a tag team or stable do count.
  4. Only WWF or WWE themes count.
  5. Dubbed themes because of licensing issues today don't count if the wrestler actually entered to a theme at the time of recording.
One point is granted by hitting all five points in the list. An extra point is granted for the special cases of (1) and (2).

Examples:

Chris Jericho gets 0 points because he has entered to two or more distinctly different themes.

Kane gets 0 points because he had different themes in different gimmicks.

Sheamus gets 0 points, because while his theme is arguably the same theme with remixes, his WWE career has not yet lasted 10 years.

Vincent McMahon gets 3 points because he has used the same theme, without any remixes, for over 10 years between in-ring appearances.

somedevil

I didn't really see any problem with Bryan's rental car, he's not Ric Flair, character wise. The real issue is him suddenly being afraid of Kane again after facing him without any problem and beating him one night before that.

That's the point he wanted to make but the way he tried to explain it made everyone who heard it sound like he was complaining that Bryan was driving a cheap car. This got all fans angry and now he has to explain like a thousand times on twitter the correct point he was trying to make.

Its hilarious and TNA didn't chart again this week.

strobogo

Banned
iR2aOkReOEYqA.gif

So there you go. Now I have my answer.

Top Bottom