• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Marvel

could never
I'm dying over here at the pictures I'm finding of him, I remember watching him in WCW as a kid and digging him. At the time I had no idea what a hilarious face that man had.

joelseph

That's what I would be thinking, you could have a short match (for the greenest women), a bunch of promos/angles, and a longer match (for the main women). Weekly that would be fine and probably do a fuckload for the women of NXT (who are already doing pretty good).

Main problem is how to film it. They only get to film NXT once a month at Full Sail, filming four episodes of a women's show would still add two hours of filming.

Full Scale won't give them another day? They could film with no crowd, I think it would still work.

Ithil

Full Scale won't give them another day? They could film with no crowd, I think it would still work.

A wrestling show with no crowd is a bit awkward.
Unless they started doing two tapings a month for two weeks of NXT each I'd think it would be hard to find a spot to film it.

So, uh, was that picture of Paige's feet at the end of the April thread a photoshop or...

Obviously.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, which photo then Pescado? The one where I photoshopped Rafa's avatar into her vajinga, or the original without Rafa's av?

That's what I would be thinking, you could have a short match (for the greenest women), a bunch of promos/angles, and a longer match (for the main women). Weekly that would be fine and probably do a fuckload for the women of NXT (who are already doing pretty good).

Main problem is how to film it. They only get to film NXT once a month at Full Sail, filming four episodes of a women's show would still add two hours of filming.

They still film Main Event before SmackDown. I'm guessing they'd believe that they can't film before or after Raw because of the pre-show and the post-show, though I like the idea of filming a women's show before Raw since it's not like they'd have a lot of women on the pre-show anyway.

Alternately (and less likely), they film 1 women's match a week in during the Main Event filming, hold the footage until they have enough for a few episodes of the show.

Another (and probably even less likely) idea is to film the women's matches at house shows. It would be hard to replicate the production values of WWE's other programming.

Between revamping the Hardcore 24/7 Championship into the WWE Network 24/7 Championship and creating a women's wrestling show on the Network, we're creating format for them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Still missing Aiii. Place isn't the same without his stanning. It provides balance.

I'm concerned.

i5cjRwBXZBRGi.gif

surprised he had enough blood above his waist to conduct a mouse.

ibkSYYyQmshkee.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man I still can't figure out where Eva Marie's body went wrong. Everything's there and it should be looking perfect but it's off somehow.

I still don't want the Hardcore Title back if they're still going to enforce PG era rules regarding weapons.

Even if they rebrand it as the WWE Network Championship to strip the emphasis on weapons and ultraviolence and replace it with an emphasis on spontaneity?

Top Bottom