• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Marvel

could never
Charlotte still my boo though.

ibnhMdRN4f0Oj0.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Charlotte's body is pretty interesting, she has an unusual build but not in a bad way. It makes her unique.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Uh oh. John Sina fuck.com video imminent?

strobogo

Banned
FAVE FIVE MICHAEL MANN MOVIES

1. Heat
2. Thief
3. Collateral
4. The Insider
5. Manhunter

Thief is really, really close to taking the top spot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FAVE FIVE MICHAEL MANN MOVIES

1. Heat
2. Thief
3. Collateral
4. The Insider
5. Manhunter

Thief is really, really close to taking the top spot.

Thief is one of my favorites. James Caan is amazing, I absolutely love him, and it was a fantastic movie. Hard to top Heat,though. Collateral was fantastic, and I really liked The Insider. Never did see Manhanter though.

strobogo

Banned
Thief is one of my favorites. James Caan is amazing, I absolutely love him, and it was a fantastic movie. Hard to top Heat,though. Collateral was fantastic, and I really liked The Insider. Never did see Manhanter though.

I never even knew about it until Driver came out and people were making comparisons. I saw Driver and thought it was terrible, so my expectations for Thief were very low. And then I saw it and was blown away. Mann's style is impecable. I always loved James Caan and thought he should have been way bigger after The Godfather. Maybe not as big as Pacino got, but near that. Never really panned out that way.

Tom Cruise is a weirdo-creep but Collateral was good.

That's a big part of what makes it so good.

Mann needs to direct more often.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Legitshook.com search results update:

XqruTYJ.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never even knew about it until Driver came out and people were making comparisons. I saw Driver and thought it was terrible, so my expectations for Thief were very low. And then I saw it and was blown away. Mann's style is impecable. I always loved James Caan and thought he should have been way bigger after The Godfather. Maybe not as big as Pacino got, but near that. Never really panned out that way.

He did alright for himself though. His performance in Godfather was legendary, and being legit friends with Stallone is better than any movie payday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Grey suits are dope. I'm a weird guy too, because grey is my favorite color. Not many people feel that way, but I love grey.

Ithil

What is the supreme standard wrestling attire, tights, trunks or singlets?

Spoiler,
the answer is not singlets

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current top ten in content:

yTkQALm.png

Legitshook.com homepage of course being first, as expected. Stro and Lambda are almost tied, within 3 hits. Crazy stuff. But it's not a competition - Stro's stuff is evergreen content and consistently pushes traffic in multiple areas.

Every legitshook.com writer is valuable and part of the overall atmosphere.

Marvel

could never
What is the supreme standard wrestling attire, tights, trunks or singlets?

Spoiler,
the answer is not singlets

Trunks, anything that shows off the most striations breh.

Though tights are cool if there's cool air brush art.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The traditional fan in me wants to be Team Singlet, but it's trunks for me. There's too many people who have made an embarrassment of the singlet.

Rapstah

You don't reveal they're tied within three hits because that makes your site look small. Make it a percentage of their respective visitors.

strobogo

Banned

yTkQALm.png

Legitshook.com homepage of course being first, as expected. Stro and Lambda are almost tied, within 3 hits. Crazy stuff. But it's not a competition - Stro's stuff is evergreen content and consistently pushes traffic in multiple areas.

I have no issues with Lambada being number one. I had my period of putting tons of content up, and now it is his turn. The only person I'd be upset about getting more hits than me is if Bean Breath became a contributor.

yTkQALm.png

early on i thought about dividing MMA and kickboxing into different sections but i went nay on it.

i do have in the back pocket a Fantastic Film Fisting with Lambda P section where i'll review old-school martial arts flicks.

Sblargh

Banned
I like trunks because I want to live in a world where you just walk around wearing almost nothing.

Seriously, tho, I like how comfortable everyone is an enviroment where people are basically always in their underwear.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You don't reveal they're tied within three hits because that makes your site look small. Make it a percentage of their respective visitors.

Considering how close they are with the volume of hits we're getting, which is a respectable amount and has completely blown my expectations away, being almost tied by a number of 3 is ridiculous. Nothing should be that close.

Draw your own conclusions. Legitshook.com doesn't need hits to be successful, but it's nice to see it being visited often by lots of people. It's a vanity project because I feel there needs to be more reverence and care taken of the reviews our community does. I love the reviews, I read EVERY SINGLE ONE of them at some point because I genuinely enjoy the writing and visual aides.

Top Bottom