• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

God damn it, Josh Gordon, you stupid weed-smoking fuck. You were one of my fantasy football keepers, and you were at a bargain.

Who are some wrestlers who got derailed/Wellness Programm'd into oblivion because they couldn't control their weed use? Evan Bourne, you're the first on my list.

New Paige.

britani-kn-319816.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
God damn it, Josh Gordon, you stupid weed-smoking fuck. You were one of my fantasy football keepers, and you were at a bargain.

Who are some wrestlers who got derailed/Wellness Programm'd into oblivion because they couldn't control their weed use? Evan Bourne, you're the first on my list.

Evan Bourne got fucked because of his shattered foot. Dude was going right back to work after his wellness violation.

Rapstah

It's very hidden on the wwe.com site, and then, WWE being WWE, I guess they just lie about the results anyway.

They absolutely do and it's made way easier by them hiding the percentages. My favourite moment was when they did the "which championship is more important" poll before TLC and rigged the poll to always say 50% WHC, 50% WWE belt. As if even the most oblivious seven-year-old Cena marks thought the World Heavyweight Championship meant as much as the WWE belt. I mean, I'm sure John Cena challenged Randy Orton for a match to merge the belts because he had the most glorious one and wanted to share it with Randy for 20 minutes.

Was Curt Hawkins or Evan Borne in the NXT Battle Royal? Hawkins, right?

lol Gordon. All he does is fuck up.

But what about The Demon Kane?! aha, but no, where the hell is Big Red Machine?

lol at "the champ", so that's why he main evented all those ppv events during Punk's long title run, you can be the WWE champ but that's not as good as being the champ.

Even if it's on the arse end of the list "the show off" has no business in there, no one actually thinks of it when you think of Ziggler.

I don't understand how, on a list of greatest nickname, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin makes it with "The Bionic Redneck".

I mean, hello, "Stone Cold"?

Selane

Ughh can't believe how bad they body-shamed Bayley in that photoshoot. Like it's not bad enough they have her constantly jobbing her ass off in NXT.

Ithil

Ughh can't believe how bad they body-shamed Bayley in that photoshoot. Like it's not bad enough they have her constantly jobbing her ass off in NXT.

Going by interviews with her, that was her choice, she doesn't seem to like skimpy clothes.

XenoRaven

I don't understand how, on a list of greatest nickname, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin makes it with "The Bionic Redneck".

I mean, hello, "Stone Cold"?
Or the fact that they went with that instead of the fucking Texas Rattlesnake.

Oh but stupid ass "Viper" that makes no sense and never did made it, so there's that.

Thorakai

"Legend Killer" was much better than "The Viper." I can't believe I gave the WWE 25 clicks just to get trolled with "The Champ."

strobogo

Banned
"I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS. Your government is spying on you and lying to you all the time and soon you'll be in a concentration camp as your country falls apart."

I might have been thinking of Brian Kendrick. Maybe Paul London, who fucking loves his weed.
Probably both of them tbh
Legionaries seem like La Resistance except without the talented members or the ridiculously cool theme
i dunno about the "talented members" part, but they had a sweet theme. it was some sailin' the high seas type shit. They all had crazy weird awesome themes (except Sly's Ambassador theme)
I like Lefort - he sells well, has a good look and isn't bad on the mic. Would make a good manager.
he looks like a poor man's TNA era Randy Savage

MC Safety

So now he's just Rusev? They did the same thing with Antonio Cesaro. I wonder what the rationale is behind this.

Also, Lana is Natasha (of Boris and Natasha) from the Bullwinkle cartoons.

XenoRaven

"I'm afraid I've got some BAD NEWS. Your government is spying on you and lying to you all the time and soon you'll be in a concentration camp as your country falls apart."
"...unless you're extremely rich but you're not because you're here, at a wrestling event."

strobogo

Banned
Something I wish this gen would do for games: You can get a digital copy if your disc is scratched. I have a few games that are scratched and no longer readable, but I'd still like to play those games without having to rebuy. There should be a system to avert that for people who already purchased a game.

Top Bottom