• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Ultratech

Something I wish this gen would do for games: You can get a digital copy if your disc is scratched. I have a few games that are scratched and no longer readable, but I'd still like to play those games without having to rebuy. There should be a system to avert that for people who already purchased a game.

So...basically something like registering a game and getting a digital copy (a la Steam)?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What Strobogo was asking is only feasible under the same sort of system that XBONE was going to use that everyone gave them shit about.

Online authentication is the future.

Penguin

Interesting having Henry play the heel in the match, but it makes sense

The SHIELD were asses to a lot of people so doesn't mean friends now because faces

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
this is more like the Mark Henry I signed up for

YOU BY YOURSELF TONIGHT

I'M LOOKIN AROUND I DON'T SEE NOBODY

BHZ Mayor

This whole time I'm like WTF are y'all talking about? I even logged on to the Network to see if I could find what it was, then I remembered Smackdown.

ibku3o3M5wL2gw.gif

ibhDu8ofaIDH7M.gif

iwuPRI6HyUkVN.gif

ibsxUNFa9MwJsf.gif

ibzOBopOVTD3qC.gif

In other news, I saw some fat kid wearing Cena's new black&neon shirt during my final tonight, along with army camo pattern shorts.

Love him or hate him, you gotta respect him.

oQOFgWh.gif

strobogo

Banned
You know, I DON'T really respect Cena that much since he puts minimal effort into everything he does on screen, goes along with things he has to know are bad ideas, and is generally annoying. He should just do Make A Wish stuff as his full time job, since that is his passion.

You know, I DON'T really respect Cena that much since he puts minimal effort into everything he does on screen, goes along with things he has to know are bad ideas, and is generally annoying. He should just do Make A Wish stuff as his full time job, since that is his passion.

I respect your opinion of not respecting John Cena, but I respectfully disagree.

oQOFgWh.gif

Shut your damn mouth about Parks and Rec

It has it's moments, but the show is kinda stale and has been that way for a while.

If you were talking about S3 or S4 I might see your point. But season 5 was an amazing return to form.

I didn't even hate all of seasons 3 and 4. Didn't like 5 at all, but glad you were able to enjoy it.

Apparently Cena wants to work a fall program with Big E.
If that means Big E will get Cena'd like everyone else then I'm ok with it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WCW 1997 ppvs are so weird. The wrestling outside of the main event is somewhere between average and great...but the stories of the matches just don't come across very well.

MC Safety

He could open a spot for a new Mexican wrestling sensation Juan Cena.

Sblargh

Banned
At last they are feeding Big E to Cena after a major push that went nowhere and not during a major push that could have gone places.

I made it up. Just bouncing off of Duncan Steel.

Oh, lol, I fell for it. :p

But I read something like this, something something Bryan every week.

You tellin me Stro didn't like something

i90A54ceNnC89.gif

Get the list running of things Stro hates:

-Mad Max
-Running Man
-ECW
-Most of WCW
-Cena(but he respects him)
-Black people in general
-Aiii
-Nocturnowl(or is that just me?)
-Indie Wrestling
-Michael Jackson
-Sblargh

Vylash

i90A54ceNnC89.gif

-Mad Max
-Running Man
-ECW
-Most of WCW
-Black people in general
-Aiii
-Indie Wrestling
-Michael Jackson
-Sblargh

Don't forget japanese anime and video games and probably japanese people in general

strobogo

Banned

i90A54ceNnC89.gif

-Mad Max
-Running Man
-ECW
-Most of WCW
-Black people in general
-Aiii
-Indie Wrestling
-Michael Jackson
-Sblargh

I don't hate black people in general. I don't hate Owl. I definitely don't hate Michael Jackson and I don't know what could have prompted that. I don't hate Sblargh. I hate ECW on TNN a lot.

Top Bottom