• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Just watched the Insane Championship Wrestling BBC doc. As someone from Glasgow, I'm really interested in the general opinion of the product.

I've ordered their Fear and Loathing VI DVD, anyone here know if it's a good representation of the product?

I looked up some youtube vids of Grado - I'm now a big fan of his personality.

Toki767

Slamboree 94 is on the Network. I like how they make a big deal about the champion coming out first in a match and Jesse Ventura comments about how the champion decides whether he wants to come out first or last. Makes it seem important.

strobogo

Banned
iHWW2aPYaYS0c.gif

I'm glad we never got to see a match finish with someone making the Stunner look so terrible.

Razorskin

----- ------
What's up wrasslegaf. Watching IYH 15 and hot damn that Shamrock vs Vader match was great. Who ever thought it was a good idea to throw the stiffest guy in the WWE at the time against a legit MMA guy like Shamrock was completely right. Vaders nose looked broken from one of Shamrocks strikes to me.

Awesome stuff.

Searched Vader Shamrock on the network and got it on the 1st result

<3 the network

Alucard

Banned
Fuck! All the awesome red shirts sold out before I got here. :( Looks like limited NJPW merch. But getting pics with tons o guys.

I'm impressed that Strobogo paid money for that WWE Raw: After The Show DVD or Blu-Ray, ripped it to his hard drive and is making animated gifs.

Some might suggest that he just illegally downloaded a pirated version and used gifcam but I know Strobogo well and he would never do such a thing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm impressed that Strobogo paid money for that WWE Raw: After The Show DVD or Blu-Ray, ripped it to his hard drive and is making animated gifs.

Some might suggest that he just illegally downloaded a pirated version and used gifcam but I know Strobogo well and he would never do such a thing.

I know I'm saving every penny for Slammiversary myself!

Tommy End is seriously great, you guys. People should know this.

Also, Grado;

http://i.minus.com/ibdc0JAfVgBYPx.gif[img]

Who's watching ROH? Starts in 20 minutes or so.[/QUOTE]

Is he cutting or fake blooding? I don't know whether to be absolutely repulsed or laugh heartily.

An interesting rumor:

Wasn't he wrestling for Wrestle-1 as well? Also, isn't it easier to hire a translator?

Also, new show ideas for the WWE network:

Its basically ripping off everything on tv for the network.

Unscripted reality shows that explore the daily lives of Superstars, like seen on Total Divas

hyuck hyuck hyuck

strobogo

Banned

ibfS60CA7tCwo8.gif

jred2k

Is anybody else getting some buffering issues during this ROH preshow? I want to figure out if it's my connection or the stream itself before I pull the trigger on a purchase.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
RoH stream is kinda rough for me. Concerned about my purchase.

Rapstah

What's the story on why Bobby Lashley was released? Some people I can see getting let go simply for taking six months off due to injury, but that dude was main eventing before his injury. Did someone convince Vince (no pun intended) that he sucked while he was gone?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seems they're tinkering with it, there's more stream quality options now - running fine for me at 480p, but still kinda nervous what with ROH's track record.

Keep having to refresh but it's finally holding still. Fingers crossed.

MARIA

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stay right where you are for a while Maria, don't move!

EDIT: Just a reminder that Bennett looks a LOT like Mojo Rawley folks.

Top Bottom