• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

yo Bailey vs. Sasha from last weeks NXT was awesome. showed up Nattie and Layla by several miles. I bet Charlotte's match this week isn't as good because she's actually the lesser one on the team

strobogo

Banned
The group of guys in the ring for the Flair celebration from 2003 is so weird. A bunch of left over Alliance guys (Dudleys, Storm, Stevie Richards, Tommy Dreamer, Hurricane), career mid carders (Val Venis, Test, Christian), never weres (Rico, Jamal, Nowitski), the McMahons, and the Kliq.

Ah, the repeating promos over intermission...this feels like a good ol' ROH iPPV. All we need now is for the stream to break just before the main event finish.

The IWGP Jr. tag match was the best match of the first half, so much better than the other 3-team tag match.

Kaladin

You have so many pre-made promo packages.....you have a set time for intermission....how fucking hard is it to load multiple promos in one intermission instead of putting one promo on repeat?

So I fulfilled my promise to the #TNAtion and watched the entire last episode of Impact.

All I can say is that it wasn't...insufferable. Was actually a decent show overall.

If I have nothing better to do on Thursday nights I might leave it on as background noise, but I don't see myself following it too closely.

Dat Rebel tho.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can WWE license Ryback to appear briefly to slap the shit out of this guy please? Again?

Kaladin

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

strobogo

Banned
is91L0veWSTZM.gif

strobogo

Banned
After eating an entire Digiorno pizza today while not even that hungry, I've decided to make my computer chair my stationary bike.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was surprised that Liger got a bigger pop, but well, well. Buncha yokels!

This match is really missing the huge atmosphere that NJPW provides, but I have faith they'll get everyone back on the same page.

Top Bottom