• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, what ACTUAL burials people never recovered from are there?

Has to be a singular match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Even Barrett, while being buried by Cena, recovered.

EDIT: Buff Bagwell vs Booker T?

tumblr_inline_mqtehiD0kc1rpk41o.gif

ooo, that one sure was. not intentional, but...that finished him

I'm not 100% sure they didn't know what they were doing there. Wasn't it originally meant to be a Mero showcase and a guy they didn't want to push started getting the rub from it instead?

Butterbean ended that with an underline. They had to know what was going to happen to Gunn in there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't Dr. Death's reputation ruined in Japan because he was seen as a legit tough guy and was no longer seen as one after the KO?

Wouldn't be surprised. It would have been the same result even if he had won it, though. Butterbean doesn't fuck around.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, Hunter shows up and says he doesn't have time for this, but they're going to do Brawl for All 2, which is the SAME as before - boxing. Not MMA.

Who do you put into it and who do you think would win?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taker would get his ass waxed in record time.

Even though Brock's strengths are in wrestling, he can still strike like heckfire and bumstone.

My wrestling history is not up to par, but would Austin vs Jake the Snake at KotR count?

I always wonder how Austin's career would have gone without Hunter getting punished and KOTR going to Austin. I mean, clearly he was moving up the card, but the ad-libbed Austin 3:16 promo strapped him on a rocket on him to the stratosphere.

Top Bottom