• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just told gaming side I don't understand the obsession with 60fps. Now I'm telling you guys - I don't get it.

its twice as smooth - nothing more to get. feels more responsive.

i22bbbzG8jJLZ.gif

120 fps is even better. So glorious.

I think that's my thoughts too, why obsess over 60fps when clearly the high you go the better it is. I can't think of any games where I've went 'fuck this game and it's framerate'. Even Saints Row 2 I sort of just played and enjoyed it for what it was.

I don't know. Just seems like such a superficial thing to obsess over.

Sephzilla

FPS really matters on genre. 30 FPS in an action game like Devil May Cry or Revengeance? Nope, that's unacceptable. 30 FPS in a third person shooter is totally do-able and runs smooth.

On topic - if I was rich, when I get married I'd buy all of my groomsmen title belts.

Sephzilla

Lex Luger has to be the ultimate B+ player. Dude is just bad yet got every push in the world

Watching the "debut" of the Lex Express when he comes out and sorta-body slams Yokozuna is so awkward because the crowd gave zero fucks about him yet Vince on commentary was hyping it up like fucking Superman just showed up.

But really, Luger might be the ultimate case of unrealized potential. The guy had the ultimate look of a wrestling star, got Cena level pushes before a Cena level push was a thing, and just couldn't capitalize on it. Brass rings, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently a shitload of NXT talents have all of a sudden started following FERGAL on Twitter.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vader talks about some things:

Comparing Eric Bischoff and Vince McMahon: “Eric was put into a situation and I think from a wrestling standpoint, he wasn’t really ready for it at that time. He became very educated and excellent at what he did, but it was kind of like we had one guy running the wrestling part and then two weeks later we had another guy doing it and so on and so forth until Eric did it. I think Eric was way in over his head initially, but he certainly figured it out with the help of Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan and there were times when it became a biased situation, but he achieved some great things, he is one of the most successful promoters in the history of professional wrestling.

What can I say about Vince, he? Is a genius, he is the most successful wrestling promoter of all time and just works so hard. He was very approachable and he has done nothing but treat me like a gentleman.”

Thoughts on Brock Lesnar, Triple H and The Undertaker:“Undertaker was just phenomenal and I would say he is the best big man in professional wrestling history, without a doubt.

I think Brock Lesnar is just a beast, he? Is an incredible athlete and he would be great at anything he turned his hand to, I would love to see Brock featured more than he is.

Triple H is doing a fantastic job running the company now but I would love to see more of him performing in the ring as he is still a tremendous athlete.”

Whether we’ll see him entering the WWE Hall of Fame soon: “I heard rumblings about it a couple of years ago, but I’ve not heard anything for a while now. I would really like for that to happen, I think I? i've earned it. Yokozuna, Bam Bam Bigelow, King Kong Bundy and myself would be considered super-heavyweights, and I would rank myself very high out of that group, and there is a time in my career in the early nineties where I considered myself to be the best big man.”

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Will the legitshook cast be in 1080p/60fps?

Video is the standard these days, unfortunately due to footage rights, we'd just be shooting ourselves in the feet if we used video.

I'm thinking using our patented jiffs for each show. This way people see what we talk about quickly.

Rapstah

Video is the standard these days, unfortunately due to footage rights, we'd just be shooting ourselves in the feet if we used video.

I'm thinking using our patented jiffs for each show. This way people see what we talk about quickly.

The GIFs would be copyrighted footage too.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm not even hyped for Raw today. Anything that might be good? I guess I'll watch out of the hope that my boy D-Bry can overcome the odds.

I'll be at heat /nets tonight. Should be better than Raw

Yeah I'll have a dualcast going on for sure. I love some Basketball. I used to hang out in NBA-GAF, but I never returned after they banned our man Soulplaya.

Dana White is a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Is he Uncle Cunt to Brother Fungus and Sister Sasha? They'll feud against 3 Man BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

zychi

Banned
Gonna be a Heat/Spurs finals.

Spurs shoulda won last year. They will avenge that this year though!

yup. timmy, parker, manu and pop go out on top. the second they announced the odds for the finals at the beginning of the season, i threw money on the spurs.

ive been recording raw and watching it on tuesdays lately. skipping all the fluff. it's weird for me to do this during non-nfl time.

strobogo

Banned
Yeah I'll have a dualcast going on for sure. I love some Basketball. I used to hang out in NBA-GAF, but I never returned after they banned our man Soulplaya.

Is he Uncle Cunt to Brother Fungus and Sister Sasha? They'll feud against 3 Man BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND.

For real, Dana is a total cunt. He's an embarrassment to MMA. And a degenerate gambler.

I used to watch The Ultimate Fighter and he often came across as an angry midget who wished he could fight on that show. I just think his war against gifs is stupid.

yup. timmy, parker, manu and pop go out on top. the second they announced the odds for the finals at the beginning of the season, i threw money on the spurs.

ive been recording raw and watching it on tuesdays lately. skipping all the fluff. it's weird for me to do this during non-nfl time.

It's a lot easier to watch RAW when you've recorded it and can blast through the never ending advert breaks. Thinking about it that's probably the reason the shows haven't appeared on the network yet, editors STILL trying to edit out all the advert breaks.

I used to watch The Ultimate Fighter and he often came across as an angry midget who wished he could fight on that show. I just think his war against gifs is stupid.

It's a lot easier to watch RAW when you've recorded it and can blast through the never ending advert breaks. Thinking about it that's probably the reason the shows haven't appeared on the network yet, editors STILL trying to edit out all the advert breaks.

Dana White has a war against gifs?

There was a post linking to some MMA forum where the owner said gifs were no longer allowed as they were property of ZUFFA or something. I don't fully remember it, all I remember is my laughter. It was a little like Million Dollar Man and Muttly.

Top Bottom