• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Now for actual suggestions.

Alberto Del Rio: It's a shame we'll never get a faux-MMA, Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe style match between Del Rio and Lesnar.

Big Show: Big guy, should be hard to knock out, right?

Christian: This will be his comeback match.

Cesaro: Just to see what he can do.

Torito: Unfair height advantage, should be an interesting match-up for anyone.

Jack Swagger: Good ol' boy, probably should know how to throw a real punch.

The Miz: Just to see him get knocked the fuck out.

Roman Reigns: I want to see him try the Superman Punch in an actual fight.

Santino: Took a slap from Cornette. Can he take a punch?

William Regal: The dark horse of the match.

Yoshi Tatsu, Hunicara, Sheamus: Because this needs to happen.

Zack Ryder: might as well let him get the aggression out

Tyler Breeze: time to put the gimmick to the test

Jinder Mahal, David Otunga: filler talent

Marvel

could never
I like Swaggers odds.

I'd want to see Batista in it. He'd get gassed and legit beat the fuck out of.

ibvXb5wiYZScNF.gif

Bart Gunn vs Butterbean?

edit: got my Gunns twisted.

My favorite thing about this fight is that whenever it's described, no one ever says, "Bart Gunn got knocked out". It's always some amazing prose about how you can see Bart Gunn's soul leaving his body, because that's really the only accurate way to describe it.

Sephzilla

3 1-minute rounds? Batista would be a beast in a Brawl For All setting.

Didn't he almost get beat by some guy who looked horribly out of shape in MMA? I think there are people on the roster who could give him a run. Better yet, feed him to Lesnar.

The real wild card would be Sin Cara Uno. Botch his way to a title.

WWE did a DVD called Screwed in the vein of the self destruction of warror . They even showed it to Bret !

Part of the reason he came back to make that retrospective that they did produce

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't he almost get beat by some guy who looked horribly out of shape in MMA? I think there are people on the roster who could give him a run. Better yet, feed him to Lesnar.

But he didn't get beat, so Batista IS undefeated, whether you feel he deserves it or not.

Potential glass jaw candidates:

Sheamus
Orton
Big Show

Sblargh

Banned
So, Summer Rae does the sensible thing, that is not to put Eva Marie in the ring so they can have more time to practice and also as a wake up call to someone who is really not trying hard enough and she is the villain? Damn.

And now the rest of the girls know Summer Rae can be great for a long time and they mysteriously side with the one who can't wrestle, don't really want to wrestle and will bail out as soon as she get something better to do. And she thinks they're having her back.

Divaverse is a weird place.

But he didn't get beat, so Batista IS undefeated, whether you feel he deserves it or not.

Potential glass jaw candidates:

Sheamus
Orton
Big Show

We've already seen him get take out embarrasingly though, not sure I'd want to watch that again.

I'd like to see Cena vs Mayweather though. Cena vs anyone likely to knock him out in short order really

I'd like Barrett in a hypothetical Brawl For All 2 if we aren't talking about Lesnar, but why aren't we?

I don't think anyone in the WWE currently would have been able to do what he did in MMA, and if we aren't doing weight classes... yeah. I mean Lesnar would take it easily

It was fun enough watching Lesnar stiff Cena right when he returned. Any match where they have to stop it to glue Cena back together in the middle of is a good watch in my eyes, and I don't even dislike John.

Sephzilla

Top 5 glass jaws / guys who'd get wrecked in Brawl 4 All

1) Show
2) Orton
3) Shaemus
4) Cena
5) Batista

Top 5 guys I could see legit wrecking people in Brawl 4 All

1) Lesnar
2) Del Rio
3) Swagger
4) BNB
5) HHH

Lesnar needs to be the Butterbean of brawl for all. THE FINAL BOSS.

I'd watch Lesnar vs Butterbean. Honestly nobody in the WWE locker room could legit hold a candle to either of those two.

So, Summer Rae does the sensible thing, that is not to put Eva Marie in the ring so they can have more time to practice and also as a wake up call to someone who is really not trying hard enough and she is the villain? Damn.

And now the rest of the girls know Summer Rae can be great for a long time and they mysteriously side with the one who can't wrestle, don't really want to wrestle and will bail out as soon as she get something better to do. And she thinks they're having her back.

Divaverse is a weird place.
Yeah, I would have done the same thing Summer did. No clue why Brie even told Eva what Summer said either. Glad Tamina didn't really get involved in that mess and decided to yell words of inspiration at Eva.

I think Punk would go pretty far. He always talked about how he would get his shit kicked growing up and Teddy Hart of all people said he backed it up so...He'd probably do okay. Especially with all those beginner MMA classes he takes at the local gym.

I think Punk would go pretty far. He always talked about how he would get his shit kicked growing up and Teddy Hart of all people said he backed it up so...He'd probably do okay. Especially with all those beginner MMA classes he takes at the local gym.

Where's that gif of him and Bryan channeling Chael/Silva...

Also Bork is of a way higher class than Butterbean in terms of being the Final Boss of something. Not knocking Butterbean though, holy shit that dude had power

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why couldn't Punk quit after Summerslam. They could have run that Bork killed Punk and Undertaker's careers.

And he beat Mr. H's so bad that he had to retire from the ring. You might say, Triple H won the battle but Brock Lesnar won the war. If you were some shmuck trying to get yourself over.

Why couldn't Punk quit after Summerslam. They could have run that Bork killed Punk and Undertaker's careers.

And he beat Mr. H's so bad that he had to retire from the ring. You might say, Triple H won the battle but Brock Lesnar won the war. If you were some shmuck trying to get yourself over.

Man, if they had Lesnar go over cena and hhh, he'd pretty much BE their new undertaker. Just have him come in a few times a year as a special attraction.

He's massive anyway, but being undefeated since his return would have been amazing.

Sephzilla

Man, if they had Lesnar go over cena and hhh, he'd pretty much BE their new undertaker. Just have him come in a few times a year as a special attraction.

He's massive anyway, but being undefeated since his return would have been amazing.

Yep, given that he can only do sporadic appearances they should have kept him undefeated. That way any rare time he shows up, it's an oh shit moment.

Once again, thanks Cena for fucking ruining things

strobogo

Banned
So, what ACTUAL burials people never recovered from are there?

Has to be a singular match.

Billy Gunn got truly buried by Rock's promo. He was never taken seriously as a singles guy again, not even in TNA.

As for Dr. Death, I really have my doubts that he was really set for a huge push in WWE. His style didn't fit the Attitude Era AT ALL, he was super stiff, and he was an absolutely horrible promo guy. He didn't really even fit as a mid card guy then. No way he would have fit as a main event guy.

Top Bottom