• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
WHAT IF The Pacers pull it together and get to the finals and finally win the big one?

ix5uSfzy9ARZD.gif

strobogo

Banned
Are they the Colts?

Are they college basketball?

If not, Indiana won't care.

Indiana cares when the Pacers look and play like a real team. We quickly lose interest when they have their implosion that they've had every season for 10 years now. We WANT to support them, but they always go and fuck it up,

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Indiana cares when the Pacers look and play like a real team. We quickly lose interest when they have their implosion that they've had every season for 10 years now. We WANT to support them, but they always go and fuck it up,

There's a great Stro/Indiana are racists joke here, but I've got too much class to make it.

strobogo

Banned

Lol at HHH's "Oops"

If only Roy Hibbert was Ric Smits.

Ric Smits is still dope. He still lives in the area. I've seen him out in public many times over the past 15 years. My family ran into him and Mark Jackson at the mall once.

There's a great Stro/Indiana are racists joke here, but I've got too much class to make it.

I don't even understand that since there is all of one white dude on the Pacers (foreign, at that) and this has been the most successful season ticket wise since they opened Conseco.

XenoRaven

Pretty embarrassing for the Rockets that Portland is being taken to the wood shed.
I feel like people should have seen that coming. No offense to Rockets fans but you built your team around two of the most overrated players in the league at their respective positions.

My opinion as a casual fan.

Rapstah

In today's stupid stuff I've noticed about WWE 2k14: in Universe Mode, shows like WWE Superstars or Main Event will try to book angles to set up their matches, but nothing can actually begin or end at a minor show. You'll have cut scenes for major injury angles or stables forming but it won't actually have happened. The game won't generate a notification for a storyline event or actually remember that it happened in the first place. This leads to Main Event booking the same match week in and week out because it really wants to do that injury angle that no one noticed it did last week too.

I'm not even hyped for Raw today. Anything that might be good? I guess I'll watch out of the hope that my boy D-Bry can overcome the odds.

Screw it. I'm watching Mad Men, Orphan Black, and The Good Wife off my DVR tonight and saving my wrestling energy for ROH/NJPW this Saturday night.

WHAT IF The Pacers pull it together and get to the finals and finally win the big one?

Are they going to take Hibbert out for laser tag before the Conference Finals to keep his spirits up?

Indiana cares about the Pacers when their starting lineup isn't comprised of 5 black men.

Speaking of this weekend, do we have a full list yet of people who are going? Maybe get some food prior? I want to get to the venue a bit early. Get the good good gear.

I know this isn't Fitness-GAF, but I like you guys more. My weight loss is going well, despite the fact I haven't really been working out. Change in diet has been great - less sugars and less saturated fats has worked a treat. Just being doing my normal work activity which is pretty active as it's sport related.

Didn't think about it at the time, but I actually have access to a freaking state of the art gym due to work >.< So I'm going to take advantage of that and try and get some chest definition.

Sitting around 77kgs and lost an inch around the waist, just need to work extra hard to lose that extra bit of weight. Might even go back to DDP Yoga as I haven't done that since before Christmas or so.

jmdajr

I feel like people should have seen that coming. No offense to Rockets fans but you built your team around two of the most overrated players in the league at their respective positions.

My opinion as a casual fan.

Well they almost swept the Spurs in the regular season. Not that it would have meant shit in the playoffs. Just disappointing. I guess overrated until proven otherwise.

jmdajr

So RAW has been holding up well

The following table lists the top 40 cable television shows for the week of 04/28/14 through 05/04/14. Programs are ranked by rating in descending order.

1 GAME OF THRONES HBOM 3.9
2 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L TNT 3.6
3 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (MEMPHIS/OKLAHOMTNT 3.6
4 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L TNT 3.1
5 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (LA CLIPPERS/GOLTNT 3.0
6 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (PORTLAND/HOUSTOTNT 2.9
7 NBA PLAYOFFS-1ST RD L (HOUSTON/PORTLESPN 2.9
8 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA 2.9
9 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA 2.8
10 WWE ENTERTAINMENT (WWE RAW) USA 2.8
11 REAL HOUSEWIVES ATLANTA(S) (625 REUNION BRVO 2.7
12 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (WASHINGTON/CHICTNT 2.7
13 PAWN STARS HIST 2.6
14 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (SAN ANTONIO/DALTNT 2.6
15 WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE BRVO 2.6
16 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (OKLAHOMA CITY/MTNT 2.5
17 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (ATLANTA/INDIANATNT 2.4
18 BREAK HBOM 2.3
19 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (MIAMI/CHARLOTTETNT 2.3
20 PAWN STARS HIST 2.2
21 NBA PLAYOFFS- ROUND 1 L (DALLAS/SAN ANTOTNT 2.2

XenoRaven

I know this isn't Fitness-GAF, but I like you guys more. My weight loss is going well, despite the fact I haven't really been working out. Change in diet has been great - less sugars and less saturated fats has worked a treat. Just being doing my normal work activity which is pretty active as it's sport related.

Didn't think about it at the time, but I actually have access to a freaking state of the art gym due to work >.< So I'm going to take advantage of that and try and get some chest definition.

Sitting around 77kgs and lost an inch around the waist, just need to work extra hard to lose that extra bit of weight. Might even go back to DDP Yoga as I haven't done that since before Christmas or so.
Nice. I started a diet change last week myself. Salad, chicken, turkey sandwiches, whole grain pasta, and fruit the M-F. Friday night through Saturday I eat whatever and then get back to normal on Sunday. Started running three days a week. Once I feel I'm back into decent shape I'm going to start hitting the weights on my off days. I figure this will be easier than the time I jumped straight from being a slug into P90X, which I think jmdajr warned me about a year ago.

Keep it up dood. Progress is progress and that is good news to hear.

I've always wanted to post my progress pics here as to get input and where I should push my body to next. It be easy to get good opinions due to all us being wrestling or MMA fans so I like to see what might be possible with my frame.

XenoRaven

Well they almost swept the Spurs in the regular season. Not that it would have meant shit in the playoffs. Just disappointing. I guess overrated until proven otherwise.
I really liked the Rick Adelman Rockets. I wish they could have won the title with Yao. Too bad about his glass feet. :(

Nice. I started a diet change last week myself. Salad, chicken, turkey sandwiches, whole grain pasta, and fruit the M-F. Friday night through Saturday I eat whatever and then get back to normal on Sunday. Started running three days a week. Once I feel I'm back into decent shape I'm going to start hitting the weights on my off days. I figure this will be easier than the time I jumped straight from being a slug into P90X, which I think jmdajr warned me about a year ago.

Professor Sunflower warned me about them sugars. He was right. Never realised how crazy important diet was to weight loss, even though looking back it seems so obvious. Change of diet and same lifestyle has equaled a loss of weight. Go figure!

Now you mention it we've switched to wholegrain brown bread if we have bread now, helps with the poops too!

Keep it up dood. Progress is progress and that is good news to hear.

I've always wanted to post my progress pics here as to get input and where I should push my body to next. It be easy to get good opinions due to all us being wrestling or MMA fans so I like to see what might be possible with my frame.

Thanks man! You're still my 'gym buddy' in all of this, as Bronson Lee bowed out straight away. DAMMIT BRONSON! Decided I'm more inclined to lean out rather than gain any real muscle mass, but that might change with time. Certainly feel like I need to gain some sort of chest shape though. I don't have moobs, but I don't really have a manly chest either. Totally Jericho chest.

Post your pics, I'm no expert, but I'm sure we'll enjoy telling you what to do anyway!

(Leg day. Always leg day)

Is that why Joey Mercury has a job as a trainer at NXT?

No. I know it's a rhetorical question, but that 4 way ladder match where the Hardy Bros smashed his face to pieces is why. He'd just got off recreational drugs and it put him right into a pain killer addiction.

Stupidest spot ever. Before the ladder even hit his face I knew what was going to happen.

Just told gaming side I don't understand the obsession with 60fps. Now I'm telling you guys - I don't get it.

You're trying to drive me away aren't you? This is specifically targeted at me, I can tell. I know I'm 'one of those' guys who always waffles on about 1080p and 60 fps.

60 fps means not just more fluid visuals but more responsive controls. You don't want more responsive controls? DO YOU HATE BOOBIES OR WANGS AND / OR BOTH?

You're trying to drive me away aren't you? This is specifically targeted at me, I can tell. I know I'm 'one of those' guys who always waffles on about 1080p and 60 fps.

60 fps means not just more fluid visuals but more responsive controls. You don't want more responsive controls? DO YOU HATE BOOBIES OR WANGS AND / OR BOTH?

Sorry, but I only read posts that are 80 words per minute.

I just think it's such a strange thing to get so anal about, and it seems to be the major discussion point so far this year. I guess I'm just old and stuck in my ways.

Top Bottom