• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Hey guys, got a picture for the new thread.

70I5dFA.jpg

Possibly available now at your local Kmart.

what happened to John Cena between him expressing disappointment with the Cenation and blowing off a Renee Young interview to suddenly apologizing to Renee and giving an enthusiastic interview in which he also apologized to the Cenation for his earlier comments? Will we ever find out what happened in that dressing room to bring about this 180?

Rapstah

what happened to John Cena between him expressing disappointment with the Cenation and blowing off a Renee Young interview to suddenly apologizing to Renee and giving an enthusiastic interview in which he also apologized to the Cenation for his earlier comments? Will we ever find out what happened in that dressing room to bring about this 180?

There's a masturbation joke in here somewhere.

Ithil

Cocaine.

Something involving donkeys. I didn't quite get it.

Alucard

Banned

Worst character in pro wrestling. Period.

Worst character in pro wrestling. Period.

And this is coming from a guy who defends TNA. Shows how transcendent the of how toxic John Felix Anthony Cena really is.

Am I the only one who put two and two together that BNB (a guy who gives bad news) and Bo (a living motivational Tumblr post) are gonna have a program together? Possibly for the IC title?

Vylash

And this is coming from a guy who defends TNA. Shows how transcendent the of how toxic John Felix Anthony Cena really is.

Am I the only one who put two and two together that BNB (a guy who gives bad news) and Bo (a living motivational Tumblr post) are gonna have a program together? Possibly for the IC title?

Not a chance in hell of Bo being a face

Someone put some old PWI's online, here's a few pictures from the first of the bunch, including an opinion piece on Bruno Sammartino by Captain Lou Albano;

Backlund.jpg

DiBiase_Murdoch.jpg

Harley.jpg

harley_stallone.jpg

Heenan.jpg

Bruno_Albano1.jpg

Bruno_Albano2.jpg

Bruno_Albano3.jpg

Alucard

Banned
I'd really like to learn more about Inoki and the history of Japanese wrestling in general.

10 minutes until Impact. Who's in?

Top Bottom