• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Ithil

Bayley and Sasha Banks are really coming along. Well Bayley was good since the start but she's mixed the gimmick into the matches without it detracting.

Well, at least UK fans won't have to wait long to see 'Danny Burch' back in British Wrestling;

EziVOX4.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Adam Rose fucking rules

I hope their next match is a "loser dies so we stop stretching out this dumb feud" match

Not every feud has to run the same course. These guys hate each other so intensely that they'll stop at nothing to kill each other.

EC3 is so good. And Spud...holy shit! LOL. Spud! That ring gear! This sparring session! LOL.

Not every feud has to run the same course. These guys hate each other so intensely that they'll stop at nothing to kill each other.

EC3 is so good. And Spud...holy shit! LOL. Spud! That ring gear! This sparring session! LOL.
True but they're running outta gimmick matches. The last match ended with Gunner threatening to murder Storm, and then winning. How further can you even go
Well, at least UK fans won't have to wait long to see 'Danny Burch' back in British Wrestling;

EziVOX4.jpg
It's a shame WWE never did anything with him, he was my favorite NXT jobber (next to the cowboy). He's got a good look, like a proper working man street punker

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I really can't get over how Bo Dallas looks like an Oblivion NPC or how much Sasha Banks looks like one of those elves from The Dark Crystal

somedevil

Not Crazy Steve? He's Crazy. lol

He's a good powerhouse/technician, but probably didn't have enough of a personality for WWE's tastes. Then again, Oliver Grey had personality and that didn't seem to serve him very well.

I see. I think he got bad luck because it seems like they are cutting talent to let all the new talent come in like most likely Kenta, Devitt and anyone they sign from the try out.

Oliver Grey's last appearance ;___;

Mojo Rawley...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
...I might have to skip NXT this week, I don't know if i can bear to watch
He's a good powerhouse/technician, but probably didn't have enough of a personality for WWE's tastes. Then again, Oliver Grey had personality and that didn't seem to serve him very well.
huh, if only there was a way to combine the strengths of two people to make up for their weaknesses

gaaaaah the beautiful people are awfullllllll

why'd they instantly belt angelina love

why'd they bring angelina love back
I know she's got dance experience and all, but the type of dancing she needs to do as part of her current gimmick is something she's obviously not good at
Summer was p bad at the start too. i don't know if she ever got good

Top Bottom