• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

jred2k

It must get bland after a while just watching the same performers again and again. So I kind of understand why the Thursday crowd usually sucks, but it's still frustrating and depressing to see how they can barely muster up any enthusiasm for anything.

Also, Dixie sucks.

You realize they tape as part of the Universal Studios Tour, right? The "fans" are going to tapings after watching parades with SpongeBob and the bunnies from Hop. It would be hard for any wrestling promotion to live up to that hype.

strobogo

Banned
No...

Maybe...

I have a socks fetish. Not like I want socks anywhere near my junk or anything, but girls in socks are hot to me. It started from watching A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 a lot as a kid.

Patricia Arquette in the gown with socks at the asylum stuck with me. Short socks, long socks, knee highs. As long as they're clean. Kind of the opposite of a foot fetish.

tC9Do.gif
I can't stop looking at this

Alucard

Banned
You realize they tape as part of the Universal Studios Tour, right? The "fans" are going to tapings after watching parades with SpongeBob and the bunnies from Hop. It would be hard for any wrestling promotion to live up to that hype.

Yeah, kind of annoying. Anyway, if/when I ever go to Orlando, I'll check out Impact.

Aww, Beautiful People strip tease. :(

jred2k

I have a socks fetish. Not like I want socks anywhere near my junk or anything, but girls in socks are hot to me. It started from watching A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 a lot as a kid.

Patricia Arquette in the gown with socks at the asylum stuck with me. Short socks, long socks, knee highs. As long as they're clean. Kind of the opposite of a foot fetish.

Don't forget fishnets!

Alucard

Banned
EY vs. Roode coming up. Tune in to see a fighting champion, folks. Seriously. Young's 3 weeks with the title have been very good.

EY vs. Roode coming up. Tune in to see a fighting champion, folks. Seriously. Young's 3 weeks with the title have been very good.
Going with the "fighting champion" concept when you have as few people TNA has seems like an odd move. Although i still like the concept.

Alucard

Banned
Going with the "fighting champion" concept when you have as few people TNA has seems like an odd move. Although i still like the concept.

The whole Menagerie guarantee at least 3 weeks of title defenses! Think about it: Crazy vs. Crazy! Who's crazier? EY or Crazy Steve?!

Yeah, it's not my biggest fetish, but it's definitely there. The more I think about it while writing this post the more prominent I think it is though.

Edit: I wish my wife owned some knee high socks... :/

Aw, thanks guys. I'll just ignore them :)

The important thing is I'm motivated and ready to make the change and it's for the right reasons.

Alucard

Banned
Good main event between EY and Roode. That's 4 straight clean wins for EY.

And Impact ends without shenanigans. I dig it.

Bully going to Nashville...?

SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Had a great workout today, and, I swear it’s almost entirely due to 80s montage music. Next I’m going make a playlist exclusively of WWF/E themes.

Getting back into wrestling in general has improved my motivate/desire to get in shape and my focus. I'm a lot, lot happier. I shared this with two friends and one was cool but the other was like LOL wrestling :(

Now, I'm a bit hesitant to tell people. I keep having to dodging the question about what my plans are on Sunday because I don't want to say Extreme Rules. Anyone else have that problem?

Never underestimate the power of 80s montages. If you hit up nothing but Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper, Hearts On Fire, Training Montage from Rocky IV well fuck that's all you need. Rocky IV's soundtrack is PROBABLY the most powerful soundtrack of all time.

Never underestimate the power of 80s montages. If you hit up nothing but Easy Way Out by Robert Tepper, Hearts On Fire, Training Montage from Rocky IV well fuck that's all you need. Rocky IV's soundtrack is PROBABLY the most powerful soundtrack of all time.

Awww yeah once One Way Street happens, it's nothing but striation city from here on out.

rkzwa1q3zzqs.jpg

Scorpion Crosslock, Muta Lock, Crossface, seems like submissions are the way they're going for the NXT Divas. I approve of Sasha's new finisher combo, looks slick.

Bayley/Sasha had a better match than Natalya/Layla, too. Nattie coasts too much.

That looks better than any of John Cena's STFU crap.

Top Bottom