• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
zbyQMmx.jpg

New Lana

EY coming out and saying he wants to defend his title again tonight. Love the fighting champion storyline.
He's crazy!

Also Bobby Roode,

"A win's a win, am I right?!"

Gunner- "Get out of my face!"

LOL

Alright sweet TNA- *MIIIIIIIIIIIIISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...*

FUCK
"I meant to do that"
You know, I won't mind this weak Bully/Dixie angle if it ends with Dixie going through a table.
Spud catches her and takes the brunt of the damage :)

Remember when Gunner would come down to the ring with Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff as his entourage and lose in 2 minutes to Garett Bischoff?

strobogo

Banned

That's why Brodus is on NXT. Dude NEEDS the training. I guess that's what happens when you book a guy as a squash monster heel for months, then take him off TV for a year and re-debut him as a comedy character who never had real matches. Kind of hard to get good that way.

Dang, this Brit guy that I don't recognize, that is talking sense to Magnus in the locker room sounds like a Game of Thrones character. Who needs British Independent wrestling when you have Magnus, this guy (Graham?), and Rockstar Spud? They know their target demo well.

Cagey

Banned
I'm trying to be nice!

Worried about the Giants, I feel like they have a Peyton neck situation with Eli's ankle. They're giving very little progress reports while they're signing a million quarterbacks.

Eli will be fine.

Repeat the statement as many times as is necessary to believe it.

Striker

Spud would serve himself as a sacrifice if Dixie were to get sent through a Bully Ray table. Like how Molly and Spike Dudley did it.

I'm trying to be nice!

Worried about the Giants, I feel like they have a Peyton neck situation with Eli's ankle. They're giving very little progress reports while they're signing a million quarterbacks.
Painter has an injury that's why they signed Smith.

NXT was pretty good this week. Both Divas (Women's?) matches were better than what's on Raw. I hate Sasha Banks a lot less now too, she did well in that match and I liked the finisher. Bless Nattie's left underboob and Layla's ass. No comment on Mojo. English needs Rogaine; I see so much struggle in the hair that he has left. Brodus...sigh. Chill with the blackerface and get some new damn attire.

gurudyne

NXT was pretty good this week. Both Divas (Women's?) matches were better than what's on Raw. I hate Sasha Banks a lot less now too, she did well in that match and I liked the finisher. Bless Nattie's left underboob and Layla's ass. No comment on Mojo. English needs Rogaine; I see so much struggle in the hair that he has left. Brodus...sigh. Chill with the blackerface and get some new damn attire.

At least he took the spines off his singlet. Design on the back still reminds me of his Funkasaurus days for some reason though. Which reminds me, I love that the video package for him is nothing but Funkasaurus!Brodus overlaid with harsh filters and a voiceover of Brodus whining about how the WWE took his dignity.

And yeah, NXT was great for the first half and slowly went downhill then hit a decent finish. Worst part was Bo's entrance. It was a good entrance (even got some early cheers for Bo, which was odd for NXT), but I'm worried all of it comes with a hefty price tag. I hope Bo doesn't lose his "Anything It Takes" theme. It works well enough with the new character direction and it's just damned good.

Vylash

At least he took the spines off his singlet. Design on the back still reminds me of his Funkasaurus days for some reason though. Which reminds me, I love that the video package for him is nothing but Funkasaurus!Brodus overlaid with harsh filters and a voiceover of Brodus whining about how the WWE took his dignity.

And yeah, NXT was great for the first half and slowly went downhill then hit a decent finish. Worst part was Bo's entrance. It was a good entrance (even got some early cheers for Bo, which was odd for NXT), but I'm worried all of it comes with a hefty price tag. I hope Bo doesn't lose his "Anything It Takes" theme. It works well enough with the new character direction and it's just damned good.

He's not keeping Anything, the theme he used tonight is his new theme

Dang, this Brit guy that I don't recognize, that is talking sense to Magnus in the locker room sounds like a Game of Thrones character. Who needs British Independent wrestling when you have Magnus, this guy (Graham?), and Rockstar Spud? They know their target demo well.
He was Kenneth Cameron, the former tag team partner of Conor O'Brian in The Ascension in NXT
I never went back

If recruiting ex-NXT stars is TNA's new thing, they should def. pick up Burch and Grey. Spice up that tag division!

DJ Z is in good shape too. Heh.

I love The BroMans trying to sell their 3-on-2 advantage as actually being a disadvantage. LOL. "The numbers game messed with out heads, man!"

Wolves teaming with Sanada? Nice.

Tag team wrestling is a weak spot for TNA in my opinion. They don't even tag and there's more than 2 two people in the ring 90% of the time.

Eric Young is over as heck.

I'll give it to you, as of this moment right now at this very second, they are handling Eric Young being champion way better than they're doing Daniel Bryan. Of course, Bryan's too busy banging the better Bella, and just had his dad die but that's besides the point.

It's too bad they lost half the roster just when they wanna run an angle where EY defends his title every Impact episode. If that's what I think they're going with.

Good main event between EY and Roode. That's 4 straight clean wins for EY.

And Impact ends without shenanigans. I dig it.

Bully going to Nashville...?

SEE YOU NEXT THURSDAY!

I was surprised by the clean win over Roode too but remember that he wrestled Gunner earlier so it's clean but not that clean.

Top Bottom