• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Browny

Banned
Camacho is a terrible talker

triple-h-nod.gif

Bayley's ring entrance is ridiculous.

bryanno.gif

Please tell me someone has a gif I te James storm: willow segment .

Also bully Ray going to invade Dixie's house triple h style ! While also doing to the dudley's vs X-PAC and Tori angle .

Angelina live used the word swerve so you know Russo is back,

Carnby

You know that moment when a wrestler gets his catchphrase over, and eventually the catchphrase become corny?

That happened when Bryan and Brie did the yes chant two weeks ago. They added squatting to the yes chant. Combined with Brie doing it too, ...yeah, it was corny.

McNei1y

You know that moment when a wrestler gets his catchphrase over, and eventually the catchphrase become corny?

That happened when Bryan and Brie did the yes chant two weeks ago. They added squatting to the yes chant. Combined with Brie doing it too, ...yeah, it was corny.

Dbry's always had the squatting though. It just looked ridiculous because Brie was doing it too.

antonz

I am enjoying Legends House for what it is. Pat sure loves his sexual innuendoes etc

Tony Atlas though man he must have the thinnest skin ever. I don't know how he survived being a wrestler

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god Aiii is back. Notice how Stro leaves to go play in Kiddie Land once Aiii steps in the door. COULD IT BE AN ALT?

Press conference for Wrestling Dontaku tomorrow;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJHM7sWouWw

Bruce Tharpe-des is amazing. "Japanese wrestlers are WEAK because they eat RICE and RAW FISH!"

Hansen's the special witness for the NWA title match. Hope he lariatos Bruce Tharpe-des.

I love it. That's wonderful (and true) - diet means a lot.

Coming next week to Impact:

Menagerie-stable-537x350.jpg

A legit carnie stable called The Menagerie. Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

I've never seen carnies that look like that, so I wouldn't call it a legit carnie stable. All the carnies I've ever seen look like shitbags.

My tolerance for Tony Atlas has already run out. I don't think there's a single thing he doesn't bitch about.

ibo625lbK5R1hH.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Coming next week to Impact:

Menagerie-stable-537x350.jpg

A legit carnie stable called The Menagerie. Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

It indeed looks fun. I might... urgh... check it out.

Also, I wait to watch Legends House when I'm way too happy and need to be depressed a bit.

Sblargh

Banned
So, if the finals are Sasha vs Charlotte, who gets the belt?

Edit: He asks when probably is the only one who doesn't know the spoilers.

Aiii

So not worth it
I do appreciate how Raquel Diaz quits WWE, they give her gimmick to Sasha, she returns and is subsequently released.

I wonder if it had to do with her not being unique enough with her gimmick being handed off to another girl, or if she asked for her release again herself?

Aiii

So not worth it

And THAT is exactly why Ryback won't ever go anywhere and is supposedly disliked backstage.

Take advantage of the expertise of the veterans backstage, they -and especially Heyman I would say- know exactly what it takes to get over. Guy could have been huge, but in the end he was never more than his catchphrase.

And THAT is exactly why Ryback won't ever go anywhere and is supposedly disliked backstage.

Take advantage of the expertise of the veterans backstage, they -and especially Heyman I would say- know exactly what it takes to get over. Guy could have been huge, but in the end he was never more than his catchphrase.

Or his terrible booking

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ryback's downward spiral was when he got fed to Cena then jobbed to everyone all the way to the bottom.

Marvel

could never
Yes.

To work with a mind such as Heymans'? you don't want to learn from or look back on such a thing? Big Guy showing mad disrespect. I don't agree with that at all, no matter how unsuccessful an angle he should see what he once had as a good thing.

Aiii

So not worth it
Or his terrible booking

I can name exactly one memorable Ryback promo from his entire WWE run and that was the pre-recorded promo where he did a worked shoot on Cena.

Even if he didn't have "terrible booking" (which I would sooner define as "less than perfect booking" as he was protected in his losses mostly) I would say there isn't any meat to the character and it can't ever go anywhere.

His promos against Cena was good bit what do you expect he has never give a mic to cut a promo . He is pretty decent from some I his back stage stuff.

Rapstah

Even if Ryback had been using 100% of Heyman for that run, it's not like that was the only problem with Ryback September -> October last year.

XenoRaven

I don't know guys. To me it always felt like Ryback and Axel were there as an excuse to have Heyman come out more often to talk about his client Brock Lesnar. Sort of like what's happening with Cesaro now.

Plus, is that really the way it works? You get paired with a guy for storyline purposes and suddenly he's your backstage coach and then when they break you up you can't talk to that person anymore? I think he's talking purely storyline. Being paired with Heyman was supposed to elevate him. Instead he played second fiddle to a guy who wasn't even on the show.

I can name exactly one memorable Ryback promo from his entire WWE run and that was the pre-recorded promo where he did a worked shoot on Cena.

Even if he didn't have "terrible booking" (which I would sooner define as "less than perfect booking" as he was protected in his losses mostly) I would say there isn't any meat to the character and it can't ever go anywhere.
When his character is to win all the time a la Feed Me More and he loses. There goes his character. Notice how we haven't seen The Undertaker since he lost at Mania? Lol

Top Bottom