• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Bryan vs Bruiser would be pretty similar to the Dory Jr. vs Bruiser match, to my mind, which was AWESOME, although Bryan's a fair bit shorter than Dory.

Brock vs Vader would be good, but Brock vs Hansen would be better.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I feel I can identity with Sunny more now that I know he is poor.

tRnmXT8.jpg

There was an exchange a few pages back where radical WWE stooge, Ithil, attempted to school beloved, openminded wrestling sage, Bootaaay, on Adrian Neville. I'm only highlighting it here because it brought me great amusement and I wanted to thank both parties involved.

It also marks the point where Ithil took his raving WWE apologist gimmick over the edge. Why would he argue with Bootaaay? Because he loves WWE so much that he can't see reason? Because he wants to put a moratorium on any discussion of Neville's pre-WWE flippy past? Because it's an Ireland vs. England thing?

I don't know. I used to dislike Ithil's gimmick posts but I think he's fully embraced it now and is taking it to new comedic heights. Kudos to you, Ithil.

I'm 99% certain that Ithil has me and you on ignore. So he probably didn't read this.

ghostmind

Wrestling Dontaku tomorrow, who's in?

NJPW, "WRESTLING DONTAKU", 2014.05.03
Fukuoka International Center

http://www.ustream.tv/njpw - $25

| 17:00 Japan | 10:00 EU | 09:00 UK | 04:00 East Coast | 01:00 West Coast |

*note, the pre-show match begins 20 minutes before the start times.

0. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Tiger Mask, KUSHIDA & Yohei Komatsu vs Captain New Japan, Mascara Dorada, El Desperado & BUSHI
1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Titles: The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) © vs Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)
2. CHAOS (Shinsuke Nakamura & Toru Yano) vs Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki & Shelton Benjamin)
3. NWA World Heavyweight Title: Satoshi Kojima © vs Wes Brisco
4. Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi vs Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata
5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi © vs Ryusuke Taguchi
6. NEVER Openweight Title: Tomohiro Ishii © vs Tomoaki Honma
7. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe, Jushin Liger & Tetsuya Naito vs Bullet Club (Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Bad Luck Fale & Tama Tonga)
8. Pro-Wrestling vs Jujitsu: Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazushi Sakuraba vs Daniel & Rolles Gracie
9. IWGP World Heavyweight Title: Kazuchika Okada © vs AJ Styles

Crazy that Ishii vs Honma is the match I'm most looking forward to on the card. I'm sure Okada vs AJ will deliver and the jr. title match is a good chance for Taguchi to remind people why they should give a damn about him again. Bucks vs Hooligans should be good and that 8-man tag. Not looking forward to the Gracies shit, though.

I'm not super-stoked about this card, but I'll be watching it nonetheless. Curious to see what they have planned for Styles.

There was an exchange a few pages back where radical WWE stooge, Ithil, attempted to school beloved, openminded wrestling sage, Bootaaay, on Adrian Neville. I'm only highlighting it here because it brought me great amusement and I wanted to thank both parties involved.

It also marks the point where Ithil took his raving WWE apologist gimmick over the edge. Why would he argue with Bootaaay? Because he loves WWE so much that he can't see reason? Because he wants to put a moratorium on any discussion of Neville's pre-WWE flippy past? Because it's an Ireland vs. England thing?

I don't know. I used to dislike Ithil's gimmick posts but I think he's fully embraced it now and is taking it to new comedic heights. Kudos to you, Ithil.

I'm 99% certain that Ithil has me and you on ignore. So he probably didn't read this.

well, he can't have the 3 of us on ignore innit.

Im 99% sure the Jessica Havok thing is a Work

In case people were as confused as I was, from the WSU Facebook page:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Jessicka Havok has been stripped of the WSU World Title and is banned for life from competing in Women Superstars Uncensored. Based on her performance at "Mutiny" in February, Athena has been selected to replace Havok against LuFisto in the main event of ‪#‎QueenAndKing‬ on 5/10 in Voorhees, NJ - a bout which will determine the new WSU World Champion.

Helps to set up a feud with Adam Rose over that bunny Rosebud down the line, but plans might change.

Ithil

Surpsingly, this went unnoticed by news sites, but in passing on the Bryan & Vinny show on Figure 4 Online, they mentioned that WWE have penciled in another NXT Live Special for September already, and are also thinking about doing an NXT Slammies, or if not that, including NXT in the Slammies this year.

Alright since Spacey is in the new COD, how bout this fun question: What wrassler would be end up in the next COD game?

For some reason I picture Seth Rollins being this parkour badass. It would look fun.

It'll probably be Cena.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hulk Hogan and Mean Gene voice DLC pack for CoD or DOTA2 would be amazing

You can't make a post like this without any context. You know people are going to ask about it.

I was still annoyed at Ryckert passing up meeting Alexa Bliss, so was not thinking straight. In fact, I am still annoyed...

How can someone be so mean to someone so small?

Details man. I checked our traffic, yesterday we did about 2x as much.

Oops. It is not actually the website - as far as I know (so far, only 10 minutes in). Just heard Jared say he "legit shook" a Danial Bryan fan (who told him "3MB Suck", cause he was wearing a 3MB t-shirt). He then shouted back "at least I am ready to lose tonight" - which left the poor kid standing speechless in the street.

Was the first time I heard "legit shook" used out loud - so though it was worth a mention.

jred2k

I was still annoyed at Ryckert passing up meeting Alexa Bliss, so was not thinking straight. In fact, I am still annoyed...

How can someone be so mean to someone so small?

You're living in the age of having to ration out bandwidth, and you choose to waste it on those guys? I'm gonna start posting large .gifs just to spite you!

Aiii

So not worth it
Legit Shook, huh? We are too main stream now, we should jump ship to a more underground Community before it is too late.

Jamie OD

Surpsingly, this went unnoticed by news sites, but in passing on the Bryan & Vinny show on Figure 4 Online, they mentioned that WWE have penciled in another NXT Live Special for September already, and are also thinking about doing an NXT Slammies, or if not that, including NXT in the Slammies this year.

The news sites don't realise that Bryan's tongue gets a little bit looser when he's not talking to Meltzer.

Ithil

The news sites don't realise that Bryan's tongue gets a little bit looser when he's not talking to Meltzer.

And because the Bryan & Vinny show is a review show, not a news show, they forget that he mentions stuff like that occasionally in passing.

Oops. It is not actually the website - as far as I know (so far, only 10 minutes in). Just heard Jared say he "legit shook" a Danial Bryan fan (who told him "3MB Suck", cause he was wearing a 3MB t-shirt). He then shouted back "at least I am ready to lose tonight" - which left the poor kid standing speechless in the street.

Was the first time I heard "legit shook" used out loud - so though it was worth a mention.
Wait, 3mb hve merchandise?

Aiii

So not worth it
And because the Bryan & Vinny show is a review show, not a news show, they forget that he mentions stuff like that occasionally in passing.

Meltzer and Alvarez already confirmed when ArRIVAL happened that there would be a live show every three months or so for NXT, so it isn't really that newsworthy.

Top Bottom