• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rivah Schoo was dope. Project Justice was a good advancement on it too. Still enjoy the shit out of it.

Dreamcast was the best for a reason, friends.

Ithil

Why is Cesaro a heel? None of his mannerisms give credence to it. Yeah I know his manager is Heyman, but it just seems more and more like a pointless switch. I wish he was still with Real Americans.

I believe the idea is to have Heyman elevate him up the card, as a heel, and have the fans clamour for him to be face, then he has a big face turn.

I mean, I thought his WM 30 win was enough for a big face turn myself, but I guess they thought he should go higher up the card before turning face.

@sunny FarCry 3 was pretty terrible story wise so I'm not holding my breath with 4. Especially since it's AC3 director who is doing it.

Lmao damn

hey duncan, this has been a rough few months for you huh

Just a buncha Armond White/Tom Chick wannabes up in here.

No seriously, every time I struggle with the product, I always say to myself if I could tolerate Wrestlemania 29 I could handle just about everything. I think. Even though the original Mania 30 plans were 10x worse. I mean really, it's no big deal, they have their opinions and I got mine. We are in the INTERNET FORUM industry after all.

Also, Bastion is the greatest "indie" game of the generations. Anyone else who thinks otherwise can suck it.

Rumor mills now saying
Bryan vs Kane may be back on for Payback

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Don't stop BOLIEVING

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Armond White is goddamn brilliant. Tom Chick is a great dude as well. I always get a lot out of his reviews, even though his tastes don't reflect mine. I know the reviewer and I know what he's saying and how it applies to me. That's how it should be!

Armond White is goddamn brilliant. Tom Chick is a great dude as well. I always get a lot out of his reviews, even though his tastes don't reflect mine. I know the reviewer and I know what he's saying and how it applies to me. That's how it should be!

I said wannabes.

y2j_chris_jericho_wanna_bee_authentic_t-shirt_2.jpg

Gorillaz

ouff, is it? Damn, now I have no expectations. Still, FC's best parts are in their sandbox approach to get shit done. I expect THAT will at least be thrilling.
Yea.....idk well see how the trailers and lead up are. Hopefully it is good. Yea the sandbox was really the main attraction last time
Rival Schools had some really cool looking characters.

I miss Rival Schools

EvaMarieCrying.gif

Why is Cesaro a heel? None of his mannerisms give credence to it. Yeah I know his manager is Heyman, but it just seems more and more like a pointless switch. I wish he was still with Real Americans.

I don't like the pairing with Heyman because it doesn't really put any focus on Cesaro. I thought after that battle royal they were gonna make him a face and give him a belt. I guess he's feuding with Sheamus now and I have no interest in that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I believe the idea is to have Heyman elevate him up the card, as a heel, and have the fans clamour for him to be face, then he has a big face turn.

I mean, I thought his WM 30 win was enough for a big face turn myself, but I guess they thought he should go higher up the card before turning face.
Yeah I don't get it.
sheamus is a face 0_o
A Cena-esque face,but yes he's still a face.
I don't like the pairing with Heyman because it doesn't really put any focus on Cesaro. I thought after that battle royal they were gonna make him a face and give him a belt. I guess he's feuding with Sheamus now and I have no interest in that.
Yep, only way I would interested in that is if Sheamus was actually a proper heel again and Cesaro the face.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heyman paired with Cesaro is just wrong place, wrong time. Huge mistake on their part, and I say this from the bottom of my heart as a dude who sits in a chair and thinks he knows better than WWE bookers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If only ecw stood around. I would have love to see big poppa pump coming back to the bingo hall with them godtier promos he cut in tna

Steiner would have been threatening people with legit sex.

1) There are a lot of games better than 3S. In fact, 3S is the worst SF game.

2) If you are going to troll, at least put good games there. SamSho2 is the only legit one on that list and that isn't even SNKs best fighter. RB2 is.

no need brother

GET in the ring

I loved RB2.

Unfortunatly, I am very scared on hos they will drop the ball on translating his character from NXT to main roster. The backstory just isn't there.

Yeah, I think it's gonna be terrible. I'm hoping it's a Big Johnny terrible, where it's so bad it's awesome...but not counting on it. I don't think he's gonna get a reaction in the States.

It's been said before but just let him do those promos each week instead of actually debut

That would be hilarious.
Yeah, he could do backstage segments and whatnot. Just don't enter the ring to wrestle.

If only ecw stood around. I would have love to see big poppa pump coming back to the bingo hall with them godtier promos he cut in tna

Pretty sure you will be able to find Scott Steiner cutting promos in the finest bingo halls, high school gymnasiums, and Veteran's Affairs halls throughout the country, though his last match seems to have take place in 2013.

It's funny, if I had to put a bet on two guys who would have no trouble carrying on the momentum from WM30, it would have been Bryan and Cesaro.

Actually it's really not that funny, it kinda sucks.

Aiii

So not worth it
Eh, he's not Emma, his gimmick doesn't need backstory to get over

Oh yes it does. His entire gimmick is being a John cena like babyface that the crowd legit turned against so he became a delusional babyface misinterpreting the crowds hate.

Guess what main roster Bo Dallas won't have that is absolutely vital to his gimmick?

Ithil

Eh, he's not Emma, his gimmick doesn't need backstory to get over

It does a little bit, as it's the difference between vehemently hating this guy, and finding this guy a bit annoying. The NXT crowd absolutely despised him at the height of his heat, since they'd (NXT writers that is) realised what about him irked the crowd, and then turned it up to eleven on all fronts. On the main roster, he's possibly gonna just seem like a mildly annoying heel, not a massive heat magnet.

They actually do a really detailed job on making everything about Bo make him even more of an annoying dork, down on NXT. Real specific buttons they push.

I can see him just being another Sandow on the main roster, a promising gimmick they don't go anywhere with and then he's just another heel jobber within a few months, eventually with no gimmick. Sandow poured his heart and soul into his gimmick too, but they never did anything with him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Spelunky is dope as fuck, still playing it yeeeeears later

darkbanjo

I really didn't get into Bastion but I'm tempted by Transistor. Mixed feelings.

Let's get the official WrassleGAF Mario Golf invitational on the go whilst we're talking about video games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder what Strobogo is up to. This Wolfenstein release may play a factor.

Top Bottom