• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM EXCLUSIVE SECURITY FOOTAGE OF BRONSONLEE IN NYC:

ivgQy8j8OaV5d.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bronson has trouble with filming equipment? I thought he was a light brah

Aiii

So not worth it
GAF sold it's soul to MS? Cool.
I think that was rather nice of Major Nelson.

Good PR too, guy knows his job well. E3 being ridiculous though, how do you not invite Evilore to the E3, the guy wrote tons of great game reviews!

Mengetsu

So far from that awesome read up. There are different factions in NJPW? Suzuki-gun, Bullet Club and like how Nakamura is in CHAOS. Do the factions mean anything special in japan or is it just like standard wrestling stables?

Hasney

Why doesn't Bo debut on Raw? I thought he was considered a bigger deal than Adam Rose. Seems strange.

He's a lot worse in the ring and they've got to give people a reason to watch Smackdown occasionally. Plus, Bo already made a PPV debut once and that was horrible so he should start lower this time.

Wooooo, grabbed front row seats for the next Progress show, brilliantly entitled 'Thunder Bastard'. Guessing that means Havoc vs Mastiff!

So far from that awesome read up. There are different factions in NJPW? Suzuki-gun, Bullet Club and like how Nakamura is in CHAOS. Do the factions mean anything special in japan or is it just like standard wrestling stables?

Pretty much like standard wrestling stables - mostly heels, but occasionally there's a good guy stable (the last was Yuji Nagata's Blue Justice Army). Also, while all three stables in NJPW at the moment are heel groups, some are more liked than others. CHAOS have some really popular guys like Nakamura and Okada who aren't really out and out heels these days, while Suzuki-gun act heelish but Minoru Suzuki himself if very popular. Bullet Club are easily the most heel of the 3 stables, though. A lot of that's due to the "western style" cheating and interference they use in their matches.

Mengetsu

Pretty much like standard wrestling stables - mostly heels, but occasionally there's a good guy stable (the last was Yuji Nagata's Blue Justice Army). Also, while all three stables in NJPW at the moment are heel groups, some are more liked than others. CHAOS have some really popular guys like Nakamura and Okada who aren't really out and out heels these days, while Suzuki-gun act heelish but Minoru Suzuki himself if very popular. Bullet Club are easily the most heel of the 3 stables, though. A lot of that's due to the "western style" cheating and interference they use in their matches.

I see great to know. I just don't wanna go in all blind and have people telling me "You're only watching to be a follower and think your cool." If I watch something I'd like to know more about it especially when It's not in my own language. I can admit I'm a mark for Anime and such and seeing NJPW is like looking at guys living the dream of being those kind of characters which is awesome too me. But most of all I just love the wrestling I'v been seeing since seeing people here talk about it and such. Also that was your write up? Amazing if so. Thank's for the info and to everyone else here as well.

Heel

Heel
alisha you are beautiful you should be the champian not Page!!!!!! shes been in the compiny 3 minutes and gets the tittle belt but ur a strong black women working for years and gets no respect for the wwe well you know wat? ive had enough of wwe rasism be a star vince mcmann thats all i got to say about that..

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Heel
alisha you are beautiful you should be the champian not Page!!!!!! shes been in the compiny 3 minutes and gets the tittle belt but ur a strong black women working for years and gets no respect for the wwe well you know wat? ive had enough of wwe rasism be a star vince mcmann thats all i got to say about that..
FJzPEP0.gif

#thequeen

Sblargh

Banned
Alicia Fox is really golden right now. We got a fierce face champion and a crazy hungry heel contender. It's possibly the best feud in WWE today.

Ithil

Oh this is goooood
I wonder how this got out though? There's no ring cameramen there, and they're clearly doing camera checks during the match...WHO'S THE LEAKER

There's a few ring cameramen out there, they put a couple out to film dark matches, just in case they ever need it. So someone in WWE put it out there.

There's a few ring cameramen out there, they put a couple out to film dark matches, just in case they ever need it. So someone in WWE put it out there.

Where? I don't see them in their normal spots/anywhere in general, only the photographers. And they aren't people!
Man that clank everytime they bumped was weird too

Jamie OD

Good match. The one thought I have above everything else is it's nice to finally watch a WWE produced match that only has one camera angle.

Ithil

Where? I don't see them in their normal spots/anywhere in general, only the photographers. And they aren't people!
Man that clank everytime they bumped was weird too

They're around during the entrance, they seem to leave it to the hard cameras during the match.

Mengetsu

I didn't see it unless I missed it completely but I'll post anyway.

Smackdown Spoilers:

* SmackDown opens with Hulk Hogan coming out to a huge pop. Hogan talks about the WWE Network coming to the UK. Jimmy Hart was in the ring with Hogan.

* Announced for tonight is The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper plus Dolph Ziggler vs. Batista in a No DQ match.

* Batista defeated Dolph Ziggler in a lengthy No DQ match.

* Cameron and Naomi defeated Eva Marie and Nikki Bella when special referee Summer Rae cost Eva the match.

* Bo Dallas makes his re-debut on SmackDown and comes out for a "cheesy heel promo" in the ring. He goes on to defeat Sin Cara in under 4 minutes. Bo is now using Stratusfaction as his finisher.

* Bray Wyatt comes with The Wyatt Family. Bray cuts another great promo on John Cena and Payback.

* Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio is next. Cesaro is on commentary. Sheamus gets the win in what was described as a good back and forth match.

* Vickie Guerrero comes out to the ring to big heat. She's interrupted by Adam Rose and the Rosebuds. They dance their way to the ring but only Rose enters. Rose tells Vickie not to be a lemon, but to be a Rosebud. This segment was described as fun and our correspondent said Vickie played along.

* John Cena is out with The Usos for their main event. Bray Wyatt is out with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. The Usos get the win in a 10 minute match. Our correspondent noted that the match had a bad ending. The Wyatt Family ended up taking The Usos out and beating Cena down to end SmackDown.

Top Bottom