• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Heel

Fantasy booking: Vince returns on RAW, says his family is getting out of control. Demands that Daniel keep the belt, books Brie vs. Stephanie and something with his son-in-law.

Vylash

I didn't see it unless I missed it completely but I'll post anyway.

Smackdown Spoilers:

* SmackDown opens with Hulk Hogan coming out to a huge pop. Hogan talks about the WWE Network coming to the UK. Jimmy Hart was in the ring with Hogan.

* Announced for tonight is The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper plus Dolph Ziggler vs. Batista in a No DQ match.

* Batista defeated Dolph Ziggler in a lengthy No DQ match.

* Cameron and Naomi defeated Eva Marie and Nikki Bella when special referee Summer Rae cost Eva the match.

* Bo Dallas makes his re-debut on SmackDown and comes out for a "cheesy heel promo" in the ring. He goes on to defeat Sin Cara in under 4 minutes. Bo is now using Stratusfaction as his finisher.

* Bray Wyatt comes with The Wyatt Family. Bray cuts another great promo on John Cena and Payback.

* Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio is next. Cesaro is on commentary. Sheamus gets the win in what was described as a good back and forth match.

* Vickie Guerrero comes out to the ring to big heat. She's interrupted by Adam Rose and the Rosebuds. They dance their way to the ring but only Rose enters. Rose tells Vickie not to be a lemon, but to be a Rosebud. This segment was described as fun and our correspondent said Vickie played along.

* John Cena is out with The Usos for their main event. Bray Wyatt is out with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. The Usos get the win in a 10 minute match. Our correspondent noted that the match had a bad ending. The Wyatt Family ended up taking The Usos out and beating Cena down to end SmackDown.

BO-TUSFACTION

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In that UFC game, can I extort promoters to get more money a la Hansen and Brody?

When am I going to get the game that focuses on the politics in all these carny sports?

Heel

In that UFC game, can I extort promoters to get more money a la Hansen and Brody?

When am I going to get the game that focuses on the politics in all these carny sports?

Sadly, no. Your "career" will be attempting to win TUF, locking you into a multi-fight contract that barely keeps you above water.

Mengetsu

My fav match of last year

And the only thing I can say about NJPW is be realistic. There is a lot of hype surrounding the fed so everyone seems to expect every match to be some sort of classic. It isn't like that. That being said, it is extremely fun to watch and enjoy.

So much pride in each hit! So many one counts! Thanks for this match just crazy good.

And I know going in not every match is going to be the bees knees of course. If there's some good wrasslin I'm open to watch.

You know what, after delaying the game until 2015 of Spring and Visual Concepts upping the ante in terms of development, consider me cautiously optimistic for WWE 2K15.

Gorillaz

Fantasy booking: Vince returns on RAW, says his family is getting out of control. Demands that Daniel keep the belt, books Brie vs. Stephanie and something with his son-in-law.

When was the last time old man Vince was on TV or in a storyline?

At least the commentary team is critiquing the nature of Sandow's character. Lawler would make jokes about what Sandow would have for dinner and how bad English food is.

Watching War of the Worlds. I'm a sucker for Japanese invasions since the one from WCW in 95. That was one of my favorite times in wrestling. Are the production values this good on every ROH show now? Its a huge improvement from when I last watched a couple of years ago. Also Briscoes with beards. Why are these guys not in the Wyatt family right now?

Guys, I'm afraid that WWE just rejected LEGITSHOOK DOT COM for media badges for the first time.

"Your company does not appear to be an active media outlet with ongoing coverage of the Sports Entertainment Industry and as a result you do not qualify for a media badge. If you are still interested in attending SummerSlam Axxess 2014, you may qualify for a paid admission."

Interesting conclusion.

krae_man

Someone needs to do a comic where Rusev is in the ring beating up someone and Lana is outside and instead of saying "Rusev: Crush!" she says "Rusev: Slumber Party!" and cut to Rusev with pink Pajamas on holding a pillow and R-Truth or whatever black guy he was wrestling just looks at him and says "Do you just blindly do everything she says?"

Cagey

Banned
Someone needs to do a comic where Rusev is in the ring beating up someone and Lana is outside and instead of saying "Rusev: Crush!" she says "Rusev: Slumber Party!" and cut to Rusev with pink Pajamas on holding a pillow and R-Truth or whatever black guy he was wrestling just looks at him and says "Do you just blindly do everything she says?"
Kawaii fanart of this exact scenario undoubtedly exists somewhere on Tumblr #rusev #lana #bulgariancute

FJzPEP0.gif

#thequeen

<3

Top Bottom