• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Jamie OD

At a WWE house show right now, it's intermission at the moment. Sheamus and Cesaro had a great match. The kind you will love if it happens at the next PPV in front of a good crowd. Also Sami Zayn wrestled but entered to a song that to me sounded like a knock off of "What The Hell" by Avril Lavigne.

Some glowing praise for tensai
It’s safe to say that Bernard created the “IWGP Heavyweight Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi”.

And now that I think about it, I might have been the Bernard to Okada. Okada got better every time he faced me. And I think this way, becuase after each match with Okada, I could feel him grasping the fight style as an IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

Kaladin

Found this picture from 2011. I've always been a Cornette Guy.

10314742_568708929917186_221282936245681837_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well the final bill is in for what it'll cost to fix my old apartment up to working order again.

$1300. I'm legit shook.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1300 bucks? why did you trash the place Sunny?

I'll be getting the bill with itemized costs in a day or so. I can't help but feel that some structural damage due to earthquakes they're trying to pin on me, for instance. I'll find out. I do feel sick to my stomach about it though, nobody likes to lose money like that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's how much my rent is. For San Francisco prices, it's a sanctuary.

This is yee-haw Oklahoma doe.

$900ish monthly rent, and I had a palatial estate. It's just a nice bonus of fuckery to my wallet. Wonder if they're also pulling any bullshit like:

*shampooed carpets = $150
* replace carpets = $400

etc. when they ain't gotta be shampooin shit!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You wouldn't fit in, FE. Gentrification is happening, humble people don't live there.

This is yee-haw Oklahoma doe.

$900ish monthly rent, and I had a palatial estate. It's just a nice bonus of fuckery to my wallet. Wonder if they're also pulling any bullshit like:

*shampooed carpets = $150
* replace carpets = $400

etc. when they ain't gotta be shampooin shit!

My old landlord in Philly did that shampoo carpet garbage. It was silly.

My next one didn't and just gave me everything back, which was very kind of him though.

I wish I was in SF ;_;

No you don't, you'd get recruited into the Anti-Google Rebellion!

You wouldn't fit in, FE. Gentrification is happening, humble people don't live there.

Only around the downtown area where I REALLY see it happening. Being a mile further away from that stuff, it's not that bad. Of course I'd have to rely on other means to watch RAW East Coast feed, since I have Comcast.

I could watch it on PST time with bean if I wanna hate myself doe!

Cagey

Banned
Why does the five knuckle shuffle make dudes stand up immediately but also in a daze.

Wrestling is an exercise in belief suspension but that's some dumb shit.

Showaddy

Was it JBL or Lawler that said at Mania; "Can Cena still hit the Five Knuckle Shuffle?"

As if falling over required some vast reserve of strength and energy.

Cagey

Banned
It's obviously designed to trigger a fight or flight response on the recipient.

So the victim is choosing to fight but rendered immobile due to the impact of the move, or the victim is choosing to flee but is rendered immobile due to the impact of the move.

A choice is made but the choice is irrelevant, as the result is the same.

John Cena is on his Ken Levine shit.

My old landlord in Philly did that shampoo carpet garbage. It was silly.

My next one didn't and just gave me everything back, which was very kind of him though.

No you don't, you'd get recruited into the Anti-Google Rebellion!

Only around the downtown area where I REALLY see it happening. Being a mile further away from that stuff, it's not that bad. Of course I'd have to rely on other means to watch RAW East Coast feed, since I have Comcast.

I could watch it on PST time with bean if I wanna hate myself doe!

SF is such a beautiful city and it is the perfect place for the tech world. I wanna move there and start working for a tech company and make the even bigger bucks. 3-5 year plan. At least somewhere in Cali, anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SF is such a beautiful city and it is the perfect place for the tech world. I wanna move there and start working for a tech company and make the even bigger bucks. 3-5 year plan. At least somewhere in Cali, anyway.

Don't contribute to the forcing out of poors. Since I've lost my fortune I am empathetic to the common man.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll change my previous statement. You'd fit in well with all those fucks over there FE.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Sorry for bringing up a wrestling related topic in this thread, but has it been brought up that Scott Hall seems to have relapsed?

Top Bottom