• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

DMczaf

I was on the streets this afternoon and some
punk jumped out and wanted to fight me on the street.

Luckily, I had my kendo stick with me.

strobogo

Banned
Have you ever worked a shoot?

I once shot a work.

I've heard bad things about this show. Is it just...boring?

It's okay. The same as any other stupid reality show. Except a little more depressing. Piper has legitimate mental issues, Gene and Fink look like they could die at any time, Pat Patterson is kind of a creeper, Jimmy Hart is a 13 year old girl, and Tony Atlas is a whiny bitch who starts conflicts with everyone.

I've worked a shoot where I was shooting as a work while working a shoot.

iU3BHLVdSPvva.gif

I love Legends House, but I just want to quit wrestling altogether when they do the thing on Raw where they make up review quotes about the show. I tried to find that LA Times review, and nothing.

Alucard

Banned
Sounds bites like "That ain't right!" "You ain't seen nothin' yet!" "I'm the big dog in town!"

That kind of stuff going on in Legends House?

So had a pretty interesting day today.

I had a delivery about 2 blocks away from WWE HQ. I was planning on posting the pics but for some reason I can't get them to upload to imgur.

While my trailer was getting unloaded I considered taking a walk down there to meet up with ole Vince himself. I figured I could voice wrasslegaf's collective displeasure with the product in general. Then I realized this wasn't a task for some jobber like myself and that we need someone from the wrasslegaf royal family to pay such a visit. Add to the fact I probably wouldn't have made it more than maybe 5-10 steps into the lobby before I got jumped by security for looking like a dirty poor.

The building itself is pretty unassuming, not nearly as grandiose as I had expect. squat little high rise that looks like any other office building in Stamford. There's a shitpile of them there.

Edit: I should have mentioned the badass meatball sandwich I grabbed for lunch right by WWE. I think I could live off of those!

So had a pretty interesting day today.

I had a delivery about 2 blocks away from WWE HQ. I was planning on posting the pics but for some reason I can't get them to upload to imgur.

While my trailer was getting unloaded I considered taking a walk down there to meet up with ole Vince himself. I figured I could voice wrasslegaf's collective displeasure with the product in general. Then I realized this wasn't a task for some jobber like myself and that we need someone from the wrasslegaf royal family to pay such a visit. Add to the fact I probably wouldn't have made it more than maybe 5-10 steps into the lobby before I got jumped by security for looking like a dirty poor.

The building itself is pretty unassuming, not nearly as grandiose as I had expect. squat little high rise that looks like any other office building in Stamford. There's a shitpile of them there.

My dad took me there as a kid when we were in town. I don't know if it was because I was a kid but the receptionist was really nice and let us look around the lobby.

My dad took me there as a kid when we were in town. I don't know if it was because I was a kid but the receptionist was really nice and let us look around the lobby.

Honestly the most impressive thing about the entire place was the parking garage. Saw plenty of mercs, bmws, and the lot but it was the ferraris, lambos, and maseratis that had me drooling like a fool.

Alucard

Banned
Hey look, The Wolves are actually coming out to ask MVP what's up after being signed by him to come to TNA. Continuity? Whaaaat?

Alucard

Banned
Goddamn at those two spears by Lashley. That's all he needs to do in TNA to get over.

AL SNOW SIGHTING.

Also, I'd totally buy these t-shirts and wear them while doing DDP Yoga. WOO.
wolves2.jpg
wolves1.jpg
6.jpg

Top Bottom