• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Hasney

I'll change my previous statement. You'd fit in well with all those fucks over there FE.

FE was clearly just showing you a way to slowly restart your fortune. Get sucking them dicks!
Sorry for bringing up a wrestling related topic in this thread, but has it been brought up that Scott Hall seems to have relapsed?

Yes

New page

Alucard

Banned
I don't think he did. He just decided last minute to not go to California for a show.

Yeah, not sure how that got twisted into "He's drinking again!" We don't know anything about that situation right now.

Also, soccer is fun as hell to play and can be incredibly exciting to watch.

Football is the most boring sport for me to watch. More boring than baseball.

Alucard

Banned
I had a really shitty day at work today. In week 4 of being the head of my department, but admin work and coordinating vacations, sick days, hirings, etc and doing a bunch of tedious data entry is just fucking shit. I'm happy to be working, but this shit is just...ugh.

Can't wait to drown my sorrows with TNA Impact tonight. Gonna forget the world for a while and watch TNA's ratings continue to plummet.

Alucard

Banned
Seriously though stro, hope you're feeling better. Worried about you when I read shit like you typed out about your drinking excursion.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, not sure how that got twisted into "He's drinking again!" We don't know anything about that situation right now.
Because he reportedly left a message that he's in "a dark place right now" and neither his manager, his son or DDP could get him to honor the deal he got paid 1600 up front for.
Needless to say, things look grim.

____

As for football, you guys suck, it's a great sport and the World Cup is gonna be a lot of fun, best sporting event in the world!

Alucard

Banned
Because he reportedly left a message that he's in "a dark place right now" and neither his manager, his son or DDP could get him to honor the deal he got paid 1600 up front for.
Needless to say, things look grim.

____

As for football, you guys suck, it's a great sport and the World Cup is gonna be a lot of fun, best sporting event in the world!

Soccer is awesome. American football is terrible.

Scottify

It's going to be weird watching the USMNT play without Landon Donovan though...

Also, Big E correcting Sheamus' poor grammar is hilarious.

CxSKogC.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sheamus is going to make a twitter post about that internet nerd Big E and that he wouldn't do anything if they were in a real fight, fella. And Cody will pat Sheamus's booboo afterwards.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ahmed Johnson doesn't do much right, but that Rock Bottom is the shit.
ibiJ9uiFFpGJGg.gif

Great review Stro.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wolfenstein's grphx look prty ugly, but I Starbreeze is like fave five single player shooter campaign guys for me, so I'll have to check it out since Machine made it.

Top Bottom