• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Funny thing I noticed about Larry Z. The internet wrestling community seems to generally hate Larry for one reason or another.

Yet the people he puts over constantly in WCW, are internet favorites. Benoit, Malenko, Eddie, etc. I don't think he liked Rey that much though.

I love Larry!

mrboo001

Banned
Trick question, both are the same sport under different names

pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

That's ok, you are from Oklahoma so I'll let it go.
Always wondered if you where straight up trolling, now I know :p

bjork

Funny thing I noticed about Larry Z. The internet wrestling community seems to generally hate Larry for one reason or another.
Yet the people he puts over constantly in WCW, are internet favorites. Benoit, Malenko, Eddie, etc. I don't think he liked Rey that much though.

The Raven/Benoit feud was random and went on too long.

WCW was 100 years ago.

Watch Dogs is looking like a dud going by streams and people who got it early. Dat ubi magic

You guys ever sit and think about all the tv shows that get lost to the annals of time? I was looking at a bunch of old 80s schedule for whatever reason, and there's so many shows that i'd never heard of until now or barely heard of, and they don't have DVDs, and they don't even have illegal means of getting them. It's just kind of crazy to think about

5tyZv.gif

strobogo

Banned
I was planting petunias today. I look at the side of the little carton thing: Grown by HHH. All that burying was just to make the world a prettier place.

Friend bean breath, I'm surprised and quite sad that you did not post your thoughts on this week's Monday Night RAW delayed broadcast.

Was it because you were busy?

Or was it because you were in attendance with the live audience since they were in your native England?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it is about time for another review. I'm thinking one of the Old School shows. Either from 1991 or the 1997 one.

1991 with the Nanstie Boys? Be still my heart (don't do it)

There's a pretty good PC games sale on Amazon (US) for the master race folk going on now until probably the weekend.

Thinking of getting Injustice for $7.50 even though the graphics make my eyes bleed.

DMczaf

Brie created a Facebook page for her and Bryan as a couple. She connected her Instagram to it. And his Twitter. So, everything she posts on that page goes to his Twitter. So he tweets about himself in the third person A LOT.

Considering how much Bryan hates social media and how much WWE wants him to do social media shit, I bet he only married Brie so he no longer has to deal with that shit.

That's my theory.

Considering how much Bryan hates social media and how much WWE wants him to do social media shit, I bet he only married Brie so he no longer has to deal with that shit.

That's my theory.
Lol, Vince gave him an offer he can't refuse... marry Brie or be stuck in Ryder/Ziggler tier for the rest of his career.

DMczaf

I think staying off social media can only benefit your career, if Ziggler and Ryder are any sign.

Some guys just don't know how to use it correctly. Surprisingly, Triple H has been one of the few in WWE to make himself look better by using social media. I like his humanizing Instagram and Twitter posts

10401777_291131581054952_1535825506_n.jpg

Some guys just don't know how to use it correctly. Surprisingly, Triple H has been one of the few in WWE to make himself look better by using social media. I like his humanizing Instagram and Twitter posts

Fair point. But most don't know how to use it, so it's best to just stay off of it at that point.

Don't they force Social Media on a lot of their employees? There are a few exceptions of course, but for the most part, there's no staying away from it.
Yes, in that they require you have an account I believe. Beyond that, it's probably just "SHARE YOUR STORY WITH THE WWE UNIVERSE AT YOUR DISCRETION! HAVE FUN WITH IT!" type stuff. I don't think they actually care how much you tweet.

strobogo

Banned
Options for shows to review:

MSG 3/19/90

Demolition vs Orient Express
Bret Hart vs Rick Martel
Earthquake vs Jim DOOGUN
Dino Bravo vs Brutus Beefcake
Warrior vs Mr. Perfect

MSG 4/22/91

Ricky Steamboat vs Haku
Boss Man vs Mountie
Hogan vs Slaughter
Rockers/Virgil vs Orient Express/Fuji

MSG 6/3/91

Ricky Steamboat vs Smash
Col. Mustafa vs Jim DOOGUN
Boss Man vs Mountie
Hogan vs Slaughter
Earthquake vs Jake Roberts

MSG 12/22/91

Bulldog vs Berzerker
Hercules vs Greg Valentine
Nasty Boys vs Bushwhackers
Bret Hart vs Ted Dibiase
Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair

MSG 3/16/97

Blackjacks vs Godwinns
Ahmed Johnson vs Savio Vega
Bulldog/Owen vs Furnas/LaFon
HHH vs Rocky
Vader vs Undertaker *Casket match*

I'm leaning towards 12/22/91 and the 1997 show.

Friend bean breath, I'm surprised and quite sad that you did not post your thoughts on this week's Monday Night RAW delayed broadcast.

Was it because you were busy?

Or was it because you were in attendance with the live audience since they were in your native England?

It was because of Aiii's hurtful comments towards me.

Aiii

So not worth it
It was because of Aiii's hurtful comments towards me.
Is this about the Eva Marie cleavage gif I needed an excuse for to post?

Because if Eva Marie's cleavage offends you we can no longer be friends.

I'm not going anywhere until you, Aiii, and Sblargh accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior and get baptized.
I was both baptized and did my holy communion like a good catholic boy.

Top Bottom