• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Vylash

"i strongly dislike every one of you, i don't usually use language like this, but you all stink" Bo Dallas is fucking awesome

Goddamn at those two spears by Lashley. That's all he needs to do in TNA to get over.

AL SNOW SIGHTING.

Also, I'd totally buy these t-shirts and wear them while doing DDP Yoga. WOO.
wolves2.jpg
wolves1.jpg
6.jpg

That second Wolves shirt is ok. No back!!! The Manik one is a bit weird considering he hasn't appeared in forever and will probably leave quietly in the next few months

Alucard

Banned
We better be getting some in-ring action after the break here. Impact is 30 minutes old and it's been nothing but promos. Sure, they've been all over the arena, but I wanna see some pro wrestling action.

Alucard

Banned
DDPYoga is kicking my ass this first week. I'm taking a break to watch TNA/NXT.

Stick with it, man. I started with Diamond Dozen two days in a row, and then I started working on Energy for a while.

And Brittany actually getting a match. Yaaay. Wonder if she'll get more than 3 minutes.

I didn't have too much issue with the roll-up finish because it is atypical of Paige. Plus she beat Tamina clean at Extreme Rules (which took place after this) so it's kind of irrelevant on the whole.

Top Bottom