• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Alucard

Banned
Impact's been a little sleepy tonight. Has a lot to do with it taking 36 television minutes to actually get to a match...and it was a Knockouts match.

Really hope we get some Sanada on this episode or something. Need to be woken up.

Alucard

Banned
James Storm vs. Anderson...IN A BEER DRINKING COMPETITION. I'm okay with this.

Alright. Hope they actually give Aries some time in this match against MVP. This show needs something to give it steam going into the second hour.

Alucard

Banned
Natalya is a fucking scumbag

20080811122827!Nattie-Neidhart.jpg

Alucard

Banned
If I hear the words "Money, power, and respect" one more time in this episode, I'm going to vomit. I get that they're trying to get that line over, but it's already on overkill.

Alucard

Banned
Tenay just said it all about that run-in: "I guess we probably should have expected that."

This MVP heel story isn't working for me despite his great mic work. Yawn.

Alucard

Banned
Are they...going to try to turn Dixie face somehow? I hope not.

Impact hasn't felt this long to me since around September/October 2013. Couldn't care less about many of these segments. Save me, Sanada.

Alucard

Banned
Neville is so many miles better on the mic than he was a year ago. Can't wait to see him on the main roster.

Post a link. I refuse to believe this until I hear it for myself.

MVP, Lashley, and King on their third beatdown of the night. People who have been attacked already:

-The Wolves
-Austin Aries
-Bully Ray

Post a link. I refuse to believe this until I hear it for myself.

MVP, Lashley, and King on their third beatdown of the night. People who have been attacked already:

-The Wolves
-Austin Aries
-Bully Ray

Well I mean he's not Bray Wyatt or anything, but he's alright in front of a live crowd. A year ago he was terrible even on pre-tapes. With how great he is in the ring, I don't think he has to be anything more than decent as a promo to make it big. Watch NXT this week to see what I mean.

Alucard

Banned
Well I mean he's not Bray Wyatt or anything, but he's alright in front of a live crowd. A year ago he was terrible even on pre-tapes. With how great he is in the ring, I don't think he has to be anything more than decent as a promo to make it big. Watch NXT this week to see what I mean.

Mmmmaybe. I really like Neville and want him to succeed. Saw him live as Pac back in...2010 I believe.

Alucard

Banned
OH SHIT GUNNER AND SAM SHAW. I'M NOW INTERESTED.

AND EDDIE EDWARDS GUN FUCK THINGS UP.

Maybe these last thirty minutes will provide something interesting. Really curious to read about the ratings dropping throughout the show tomorrow afternoon.

MC Safety

Tony Atlas with the woman's shoe was the creepiest thing I've seen in quite some time.

I don't feel altogether bad they saddled him with Samba Simba now.

Top Bottom