• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

MC Safety

This is great. In one match we got Magneto, JBL botching "you don't tug on Superman's cape," and a Jack Tunney reference.

Where is Jack Tunney when we need him?

somedevil

News on Sheamus:

Sheamus' heel turn could happen during or right after the European tour. They didn't want him turning heel right before and losing momentum by getting cheered so early in his heel run.

Don't they realize people from England turned on him first a long time ago when he beat Bryan in 18 seconds. Just put him against Bryan and he won't get cheered.

Cause if they turn him when they want they would have to find someone for Bryan for Payback.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
There is a dude at our drinking and board game night who is wearing a drivers cap and doing the nerd voice and being annoying. I hate him.
He has a "guess what? Chicken butt" shirt and poor fitting jeans.

strobogo

Banned
Guess what? Chicken butt.

Is that supposed to be a joke of some kind? That reminds me of the numerous fedora wearers I saw at Kings Island. That's a very impractical hat to wear on roller coasters. I also saw a father/son fedora combo. And more than a few girls wearing heels and full make up. And a whole lot of teenage boys spitting constantly. 30 minutes in line and they were spitting for 28 of them.

strobogo

Banned
I swear if AJ Styles beats Okada this weekend, I'm going to be so damn salty...

You could parlay your new found salt deposits into a business. #hustlebootysaltlicks

Oh fuck, MERS has come to Indiana. My cousin works with the Emergency Preparedness Resource Center and they are taking it VERY seriously. Patient Zero not only exposed everyone on the plane, but also on a bus in Chicago, the city he came to in Indiana, and then he wasn't quarantined at the hospital, so everyone there was exposed as well. Aiii was right. We're all going to die.

Carnby

I'm looking forward to a Shaemus V Bryan fued for the WWE Title. Even if that means they won't be main eventing the PPV. It just sounds like a feud with potential.

Oh fuck, MERS has come to Indiana. My cousin works with the Emergency Preparedness Resource Center and they are taking it VERY seriously. Patient Zero not only exposed everyone on the plane, but also on a bus in Chicago, the city he came to in Indiana, and then he wasn't quarantined at the hospital, so everyone there was exposed as well. Aiii was right. We're all going to die.

Wait. WHAT. When did this news break? I've been so busy this week.

Ultratech

So I read that MERS was originally spotted in camels.

Anywho, sounds like it's semi-hard to spread, so you're not doomed yet.

There is a dude at our drinking and board game night who is wearing a drivers cap and doing the nerd voice and being annoying. I hate him.
He has a "guess what? Chicken butt" shirt and poor fitting jeans.

what games you playing brah?

You could parlay your new found salt deposits into a business. #hustlebootysaltlicks

Trust me, with all that salt, I would open several businesses around the world.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched Quarantine 2 tonight. MERS is coming.

tm24

Random lucha news

Mistico II got hurt in a motorcycle accident. If he was up for a spot in BSOJ, well, thats not happening as he's out

In other random news, the suprise luchador AAA had for their show tonight wasn't Sin Cara, but Bengala, who no one has any idea who they are. He beat Perro Jr via piledriver in his first match, which is pretty huge and we have no idea who he is. The irony of this is the Bengala is a CMLL luchador name and AAA is currently suing people left and right for using AAA luchador names.

Also, sick moves

0OsDhv5.gif

W0UU8kZ.gif

Descent 2nd edition and Kings of Tokyo

Kings of Tokyo is the boss! Have Descent 2nd edition, never played it

Top Bottom