• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Unsurprisingly, Ishii vs Honma ruled. Very hard-hitting, the last five minutes were awesome.

Also, looks like we have a couple of potential matches for the Return to Yokohama Arena on May 25th;

Nagata vs Shibata, maybe for the GHC title?
Ishii vs Ibushi for the NEVER belt

Yeah, 15k ~ 17k, depending on the seating set-up. That'll be the first real big test of the year for New Japan - if they can sell out the Yokohama Arena, it bodes well for their risky decision to run the Seibu Dome instead of Ryogoku Kokugikan for the G1 finals.

Aiii

So not worth it
10341414_823449551018518_366917701114878597_n.jpg

Jamie OD

Tanahashi & Makabe are now a team together, which is great. Them, Bullet Club and Goto & Shibata feuding all against each other will make the tag division more interesting for the next couple of months.

Striker

I somehow never noticed that Emma has uhhh....a cute smile.....

I saw a picture of her somewhere else, forget what it was about, but you can see her nice
rack
front and center, it's magical. Thinking her terrible attire in wrestling just holds everything back. :(

Cole knows most of the move names. Maybe not the more obscure submissions or suplex variations, but he knows the majority of what he tends to see on RAW.
It's pretty obvious they're told not to call all the names, on the main roster.
Joey Styles' worked shoot for the WWE-ECW theme in 2006 explained all of this. I mean, it's probably much stronger now than ever before. Then you still had JR announcing for a bit. It doesn't help all three guys all crack jokes, laugh at the person's attire or a botched move, or something else, you name it, they don't help put the guys/women over. That's why nobody takes most of the midcard seriously or the diva's. They're always cracking jokes.

I saw a picture of her somewhere else, forget what it was about, but you can see her nice
rack
front and center, it's magical. Thinking her terrible attire in wrestling just holds everything back. :(

I actually appreciate that her attire doesn't cause distractions and bring a huge focus to her chest.

Tenille-Tayla-Dashwood-0001.jpg

tenille-tayla.jpg

68510_Tenille_Tayla_Dashwood_0003_123_199lo.jpg

..........But yeah I see what you're saying

titties

Why didn't they do the title ditch at one of the US shows then . Sounds like the crowd was dead.

Locals allowed in the bullet Club. NWO typhoon is back !!

Jamie OD

Feeling iffy about the state of New Japan's main event scene after this show. I liked Yujiro's "turn" (he was already heel but you know what I mean" and AJ taking Devitt's Bloody Sunday but I'm not hyped for what happens next since I've been bored of Bullet Club now that they are just a bunch of nWo marks with no loose cannon leading them.

Good things I can take away is Ishii being awesome with a match against Ibushi on the way and Tanhashi & Makabe forming a team with matches against Shibata & Goto possibly happening in the future.

Locals allowed in the bullet Club. Da hell

I'm fine with that. Bullet Club was originally not presented as a Japan Vs Foreigners feud (see Devitt Vs Alex Shelley at last year's BOSJ final) plus Yujiro has recently acted like a troublemaker with a chip on his shoulder.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Kore Maji = That's Real. I guess Yujiro was REEEEEAAALLLL from the get go.

Bullet Club has the heavyweight and Both tag championships. Any chance we see them get the rest of the belts?

Kore Maji = That's Real. I guess Yujiro was REEEEEAAALLLL from the get go.

Bullet Club has the heavyweight and Both tag championships. Any chance we see them get the rest of the belts?

Can't see either of the Bucks winning the Jr. title, so they'd need at least one more member - Yujiro vs Ishii for the NEVER belt? I could get behind that.

HT UK

Have WWE EuroShop sent me the Women's T-Shirt by accident, or have they shrunk down all their shirt sizes!?

Here's the shirt on top of my 'Yes!' t-shirt. Both are Size S

Edit: Just realised there's no 'Authentic Wear' badge. Which it loos like the Women's shirts don't have

Marvel

could never
<3 Emma
ibkSNztszQgxKW.gif

If I could change one thing about her attire I'd take away those strip things over her stomach.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Can't see either of the Bucks winning the Jr. title, so they'd need at least one more member - Yujiro vs Ishii for the NEVER belt? I could get behind that.

I can see Yujiro vs Ishii in the future considering the whole Chaos betrayal, although Okada might want to deal with him first. Fale vs Nakamura could happen too, after Daniel Gracie gets his shot. I guess that leaves Tama Tonga vs Ibushi? I can't imagine Tonga winning though.

I forgot all about Tonga...yeah, Tonga vs Ibushi could be pretty good. Would be a chance for Tonga to gain some singles experience, also.

So, for the Yokohama Arena show there's a few possible matches;

. Nagata vs Shibata
. Ishii vs Ibushi
. Doc & Anderson vs Tanahashi & Makabe
. Nakamura vs Daniel Gracie
. AJ Styles vs ???
. Okada vs Yujiro, maybe a CHAOS vs Bullet Club tag match.

I think The E is moving away from ghose patxhes, dont have any on my recent purchases.

Emma knows what she has but she has confidence that she doesnt have to parade it.

Ithil

I forgot all about Tonga...yeah, Tonga vs Ibushi could be pretty good. Would be a chance for Tonga to gain some singles experience, also.

So, for the Yokohama Arena show there's a few possible matches;

. Nagata vs Shibata
. Ishii vs Ibushi
. Doc & Anderson vs Tanahashi & Makabe vs Shibata & Goto
. Nakamura vs Daniel Gracie
. AJ Styles vs ???
. Okada vs Yujiro, maybe a CHAOS vs Bullet Club tag match.

That Tag title match sounds better to me, get a lot of stars in there. Might get Styles vs Okada rematch and save the Okada vs Yujiro for a more minor iPPV.

More pulls for WWE:

WWE has come to terms to purchase a library of Mid-Atlantic Wrestling shot in Virginia at ringside next to the ring announcer, from Jim Crockett Promotions events filmed by George Pantas.
Unlike the Mid-Atlantic material that was purchased as part of the WCW library in 2001, Pantas' footage was filmed on 8 and Super 8 cameras and was owned by Pantas.

WWE first became aware of the footage when it was licensed for the Michael Elliot documentary on Jim Crockett Promotions' "The Good Old Days", which can be purchased at www.highspots.com.

The footage includes perhaps the only complete match on film featuring Ric Flair vs. Buddy Rogers.

Pantas recently made the purchase public in this column for Norfolk Navy Flagship, but I am told the purchase went down about two months ago.

It's because AJ has a beard isn't it? Was pretty tired of bullet Club shanagans, don't infer more NWO style interferes in main events is disconcerting

NXT has some beautiful Divas. Before my wife didn't really care about the WWE Divas, but now she hates almost all of them. AJ,
Kaitlyn
, Paige, Emma, Bayley, Sasha Banks...

I'll say this for Daniel, he didn't look as perpetually terrified as he did in previous matches, plus it's Nak...I'm pretty sure he'll carry the Gracie to at least an average match.

shame Hickson is so old. he's the meanest looking Gracie ever:

rickson-gracie.jpg

also the one who could've beaten Saku 15 years ago and spare us from this feud.

Top Bottom