• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

It's all a work from Sunflower to drive more traffic to his site. He entered those search terms.

god knows the wrestling portion of that site needs all the help it can get. notice how the educated MMA fans know exactly how to browse Straight Shooters with Lambda P and find their favorite gifs without the aid of a search engine. spectacular.

strobogo

Banned
My money is on a Kentuckian logging in from the public library.

iTDS5xLiqeiO.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Please, I never want to see HHH and Punk together in the ring cutting promos again. Two guys who think they don't need a script, babbling on and on in circles into they get back on topic, only to trail off yet again, and so on, etc. Truly, truly, awful promos.

Hear hear, if they want good talkers they should look to bringing in Sam Shaw and Mr. Anderson.

I will be posting my thoughts and reactions exclusively in this thread.

So you'll be switching in between the phone browser and the Network app? Why do you live like this?

This death stable between Bionic, Lambda (and that fucking smirk) and Bean (and that fucking smirk also) is just too much. I bet they'll wear flip flops with jeans also because MMA.

Bean has an avi smirk too, you Smirk Mirks, always high five gifs each each other with your "intelligent" and "real" posts.

GWF can't come soon enough/

If that's happening why was his segments high rated on the go home show when by your point of view people would turn off the channel when they saw that segment?

According to Meltzer New Japan International interest is declining:

I wonder if its to many crappy foreign workers like the Gracie's and Wes Briscoe that started to turn people off? Does anyone have a good theory?
It's the barriers to wntry for NJPW fans. They need to make their lead up shows free or create a pass for all lead up shows. Then you pay for their events. I thibk it costs housands of dollars if you want tofollow NJ and thats just not sustainable.

Sblargh

Banned
I will follow both this thread and the inevitable OT one so I can see twice as much hilarious meltdowns when Cena beats Bray again.

It's such a different crowd, tho, not because people in there don't watch everything and not up to date with storylines, that's completely reasonable and it's cool to see people surprised with the current state of things, but then there's a kind of bleacher report smark that appears on those threads that are just... urgh.

It kind of shows me how things could be worse in this thread.

/elitism

It's such a different crowd, tho, not because people in there don't watch everything and not up to date with storylines, that's completely reasonable and it's cool to see people surprised with the current state of things, but then there's a kind of bleacher report smark that appears on those threads that are just... urgh.

It kind of shows me how things could be worse in this thread.

/elitism

Don't worry, Verendus is dead and gone forever....

*lightning strikes on Verendus' gravestone*

Sblargh

Banned
Don't be inclusive and Hostile Sblargh, that is unbecoming of this here community.

You are right. I'm sorry everyone. I'll try to be less hostile torwards marks acting like smarks acting like marks.

What is reality, anyway? Who knows what a mark is? WWE is so post-modern.

Played some Jedi Academy and got to the part where I got to choose a style and one of them was called strong style.

Lack of forearm strikes made me quit the game.

Laserfrog

I like wrestling and I like special events so I'm sure to enjoy WWE Extreme Rules later on. People will enter a ring and settle their differences the only way they know how, through the art of wrestling. They may go in angry but by the end of the night they will be tired and will probably go to bed early and sleep well.

The only thread/chat that matters is where Nocturnowl will be posting in

so I can avoid it

You just don't want to get caught in my controlled frenzy when Kane wins the title and commences his super reign because you know my way with words will sweep you into the madness as well and you'll be on WWEshop post PPV buying Kane masks.

As for which thread I'll post in, hey JC....I'll think about it.

jred2k

What was the last PPV without a match with at least one of the following:

ADR, Big Show, Sheamus, Kofi, Miz, or Mark Henry.

The match builds have been shit, but at least the matchups are all relatively fresh. Aside from Bryan/Kane and Rusev/Jobber Sqaud.

DMczaf

I like wrestling and I like special events so I'm sure to enjoy WWE Extreme Rules later on. People will enter a ring and settle their differences the only way they know how, through the art of wrestling. They may go in angry but by the end of the night they will be tired and will probably go to bed early and sleep well.

What if they do not settle all of their disputes tonight?

Top Bottom