• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Fun show to be at even sitting a few rows over from super CM Punk mark that would not stop chanting for Punk ALL NIGHT LONG. Whoever booked Bray/Cena is a moron though. Even with a win the Wyatts looked like completely ineffectual idiots.

Yay Barrett!

I would watch the DG show but there is no way I will stay up all night for it. Work tomorrow and all that. Will catch it later. Let me know how it goes!

Gorillaz

image.php

Edit: Bella mama > Bellas
I'm sorry little johnny wyatt

mama bella ain't bad either

Fun show to be at even sitting a few rows over from super CM Punk mark that would not stop chanting for Punk ALL NIGHT LONG. Whoever booked Bray/Cena is a moron though. Even with a win the Wyatts looked like completely ineffectual idiots.

Yay Barrett!
I respectfully disagree. Wyatt's message is spreading like wildfire and the only chance for Cena to stop it was to defeat him tonight but he was too late. The virus has spread and infected the Cenation. Bray won the match and the hearts and minds of the Cenation. Winning a match will not be enough to defeat the Wyatt Family now.

How will John Cena regain the trust of the Cenation, defeat the Wyatt Family, and assume his rightful place as WWE champion?

Tune in to Monday Night Raw to find out!

geomon

I respectfully disagree. Wyatt's message is spreading like wildfire and the only chance for Cena to stop it was to defeat him tonight but he was too late. The virus has spread and infected the Cenation. Bray won the match and the hearts and minds of the Cenation. Winning a match will not be enough to defeat the Wyatt Family now.

How will John Cena regain the trust of the Cenation, defeat the Wyatt Family, and assume his rightful place as WWE champion?

Tune in to Monday Night Raw to find out!

Bolieve.0_standard_400.0.gif

Carnby

I'm getting feed up with the crappy quality of ppv streaming on my ps4. It's a cycle of ppv looks great, then the quality slowly wavers until it skips back 5 seconds. rinse and repeat. It's as if the ps4 can't handle the stress of live streaming. My router is an N with 2.4 ghz, which matches the ps4's wic.

I think I should get a cheap roku for the network. Any recommendations?

Enfinit

I don't understand how Adam Rose's gimmick is going to succeed where Fandango's/Brodus Clay's/etc. failed. Are Fandango and Adam Rose destined to be rivals forever?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Some serious cisms against Bulgarians in this thread. Disgusting. Course Spider doesn't say anything, he only calls cisms on the 'good ones'

antonz

Rusev has no future. Once the whole Ukraine thing is finally over he will be too. Even Foley's daughter said it. Lana will be around long after Rusev is gone.

Toki767

Watching Elimination Chamber from the beginning...did the commentators not know that this triple threat match was an elimination match? They seemed really lost when RVD pinned Swagger until Lilian announced Swagger was eliminated.

Ric Flair

Banned
Can't agree with this. There is no way it was that bad.

Dude, it was pretty fuckin bad. Especially the door struggle part. Cena had half his body out the fuckin cage. Logically speaking all you need to do at that point is slide to the right and you're out. You don't need to keep pushing the door lol. Also when Cena was already on the outside of the cage, but didn't climb down becuase he was afraid of getting hit by a chair...Um, what? Just jump on the mother fucker! No one came out of the match looking good, they all looked dumb

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is Shane Douglas the original Curtis Axel? He's like the guy that veterans would always so, 'oh man, he's really good,' but all the fans are like, 'This guy fucking sucks. He's average in the ring, his only personality is that he's butthurt about stuff, and there's nothing memorable about him.'

He's pretty much the definition of right place right time. Fuck Dean Douglas.

Cena/Wyatt was so bad that I hated the show even though it's a PG-era PPV where you can say "the flaming table wasn't even the craziest part" because there was a goddamn balcony dive onto Triple H.

It was so bad it exposed the entire rest of the night and it made it all look hokier. Just as bad as the worst of WCW and TNA.

hlhbk

Dude, it was pretty fuckin bad. Especially the door struggle part. Cena had half his body out the fuckin cage. Logically speaking all you need to do at that point is slide to the right and you're out. You don't need to keep pushing the door lol. Also when Cena was already on the outside of the cage, but didn't climb down becuase he was afraid of getting hit by a chair...Um, what? Just jump on the mother fucker! No one came out of the match looking good, they all looked dumb

The Wyatt family came out looking strong. I didn't like the voice on the kid, but overall it was good and Wyatt got to go over on Cena.

That all being said how about HHH having match of the night the last 2 PPV's at his age and only wrestling a few times a year.

The Wyatt family came out looking strong. I didn't like the voice on the kid, but overall it was good and Wyatt got to go over on Cena.

That all being said how about HHH having match of the night the last 2 PPV's at his age and only wrestling a few times a year.

How did the Wyatts look at all strong? Cena had all three of them beat about five or six times before Bray finally won.

Ric Flair

Banned

I've got to disagree. It took a gimmick kid to beat John Cena

geomon

I agree with you. There was a lot of stupid shit. I'm not going with WCW 2000 - 2001 bad though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Piper is one of the most successful worst wrestlers of all time. Maybe the worst. I'd put Warrior as a better wrestler than him.

If we're talking shitty wrestler who's just insanely over
sandman6.jpg

If you're talking like mainstream penetration, I'd still say Warrior's worse than Piper. Warrior had a brief period where he got better though. Then he threw it all away when he went to WCW.

Toki767

This is the headline trending on Facebook:

John Cena: WWE Extreme Rules 2014 results: Bray Wyatt wins, John Cena loses, except not really

Razzer

So what would people have wanted to see in the Cena/Wyatt bout? What would have made it entertaining and still keep to the theme?

Top Bottom