• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What a trip today is!

oRhVZ28.png

Can't wait to get rid of this avatar. I should probably say something nice about Eva, just the once, before I go back to ignoring her again;

She's not the most awful Diva I've ever seen. There I did it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to get rid of this avatar. I should probably say something nice about Eva, just the once, before I go back to ignoring her again;

She's not the most awful Diva I've ever seen. There I did it.

So who is? You and her have been close friends for a while now.

Thorakai

I love how Barret's character has evolved. He has so many different mannerisms and catchphrases that makes it easy to root for the guy. It's fun to chant his "bad news" catchphrase along with him, his cape removal is timed perfectly with his entrance music which is topped off by pyro, he can bring in his podium and gavel for extra flair if needed, he throws his Bull Hammer to the beat of the music and the crowd can chant along with the strike, the finisher itself can be used in a variety of situations to make for some unique finishes. Every element of his character is coming together to provide an entertaining package. All we need is for the WWE to book him properly and not have him languish in midcard hell.

=(

Think I'll replace Eva with someone of greater skill. Big Donnie, should suffice;

uFclcG2.jpg

So who is? You and her have been close friends for a while now.

I dunno, I hadn't put that much thought into it, to be honest - I was just scrambling for anything remotely nice to say about her. I guess Ashley Massaro was pretty bad. Candice, as well. Jackie Gayda. Sharmell.

Ah, man. Last night was amazing. It was my first WWE event and I'd like to say that it was a pretty awesome event live. I'm not sure how it transitioned into TV but the crowd ate it up. My sister and I had the time of our lives

Nice write up. Payback should be my first live event hopefully. Tried going to Raw once with my cousins for one of their birthdays when we were younger ended up being sold out.

If those reports are true, laughing my ass off forever at them STILL not telling talent about the PPV bonus situation post-Network launch months after the fucking launch

The guys on MLW Radio are saying that Goldberg is possibly coming back to WWE? I haven't seen anything from Keller or Meltzer indicating this but one article did come up recently saying Goldberg would be a big part of WWE 2K15 and could lead to him being at Wrestlemania 31.

Toki767

The guys on MLW Radio are saying that Goldberg is possibly coming back to WWE? I haven't seen anything from Keller or Meltzer indicating this but one article did come up recently saying Goldberg would be a big part of WWE 2K15 and could lead to him being at Wrestlemania 31.

That's like a week or two old news.

Goldberg (and Stink) and everyone else 40+ are things WWE do not need right now.

Jim Ross pretty much completely shits on all angles of the Cena/Bray cage match:

Thought the cage match was a little too long. Also, didn't like all the outside interference inside the cage. WWE worked very hard to protect Cena's image when it's strong enough to sustain a loss to a new star (Bray Wyatt). Admire how hard the talents worked but the finish was a head scratcher although I'm curious as to where this is going because as of right now I have no idea.

For the record and merely a personal preference, escaping the cage through the door is a lame stipulation in today's world.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno if that's really classified as "completely shits" but I'm not a fan of the door at all.

Mahonay

Banned
Jim Ross pretty much completely shits on all angles of the Cena/Bray cage match:
I think anyone would agree with JR about how completely fucking lame it is that they still have people just walk out the cage door to win matches. What's the point of having the cage if you don't need to go over the top?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
why is Ambrose balding so fast?

Rafa might have a chance if he has a full head of hair.

So fast? He's old, man, he's at least...

......fuck

he's only 28. goddamn I thought he was late 30s.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fucking terror of god
9fGLyje.jpg

Also a nice shot of buttz
PGQlwtT.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ibushi is, but people don't knowwwwwwwww.

Goddamn I wish Ibushi was coming to that RoH show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder what Ibushi would do at the Hammerstein Ballroom :(

I thought you'd like that. The match was amazing - just Fox being a cocky, arrogant ass (he plays a heel in Beyond Wrestling) and DJ Hyde having absolute contempt for all the unnecessary flippy shit Fox usually busts out.

i'd love to see a 1993 UWFi vs indy flippy guys feud.

Takada, Yamazaki, Tamura, Albright, Bad News Allen and Vader stiffing the fuck out of Fox and friends.

Mahonay

Banned
Goddamn I wish Ibushi was coming to that RoH show.
2 more weeks! Getting pretty pumped for that War of the Worlds show. Seeing other NJPW talent in person should be really cool, even if I also wish Ibushi was going to be there.

Then I'll also be at the NYC Chikara show in July. Good times ahead.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
2 more weeks! Getting pretty pumped for that War of the Worlds show. Seeing other NJPW talent in person should be really cool.

Then I'll also be at the NYC Chikara show in July. Good times ahead.

Y'all are gonna have fun, also the WrassleGAF Meetup of course.

i'd love to see a 1993 UWFi vs indy flippy guys feud.

Takada, Yamazaki, Tamura, Albright, Bad News Allen and Vader stiffing the fuck out of Fox and friends.

That...would not last long, lol. Real talk, though - New Japan should have done a 5 vs 5 shooters vs juniors tag match at the start of the UWFi feud, would've been a lot of fun - for instance;

Takada, Yamazaki, Yamamoto, Tamura & Sano vs Liger, El Samurai, Sasuke, Ultimo & Ohtani

Rapstah

It sure as hell seems like all of the B-tier dirtsheet sites got their news about why Batista's leaving straight out of yesterday's Figure Four Daily with Dave Meltzer and he wasn't even saying what they are reporting. Meltzer reported that he's leaving in part because he didn't get what they told him he would get when he signed and there's less money than he thought there would be, but he also confirmed that Batista didn't want to lose at Bryan at Summerslam Payback and that the disagreement with Vince because of that made Batista leave now instead of in a month.

It sure as hell seems like all of the B-tier dirtsheet sites got their news about why Batista's leaving straight out of yesterday's Figure Four Daily with Dave Meltzer and he wasn't even saying what they are reporting. Meltzer reported that he's leaving in part because he didn't get what they told him he would get when he signed and there's less money than he thought there would be, but he also confirmed that Batista didn't want to lose at Bryan at Summerslam and that the disagreement with Vince because of that made Batista leave now instead of in a month.

You mean at Payback, and yeah. It seems it's more unfulfilled promises to why he's leaving. The Bryan thing is just a side effect.

Comparing the show to late era WCW? It's a show most of you either got included in your subscription to a TV channel or you stole via an illegal stream. It was entertaining throughout the duration. It was fine for what it was. Some of you take this shit way too seriously. It's a goofy wrestling show. Just laugh and move on.
Wrestling can be good. There's no need to defend it as goofy when it's bad.

Top Bottom