• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Sephzilla

I'd have the shittiest spear.

my guy should use the spear

12587_530f097dcca15621940356ce0719c097.jpg

jred2k

Jared, if you're reading this, it would be nice if you could make a push for the following for WWE 2K15:

Bringing back Create-A-Taunt
An advanced Create-A-Finisher mode with the complexity of Create-A-Taunt (and being able to create submissions)
Being able to use all of the Custom Special Move slots instead of just two.
And I know this one is a long shot, but how about facial recognition for CAWs using Kinect or PS Eye?

I'll see what I can do.

Browny

Banned
I'm not sure what I'm watching develop here, but it immediately sounds infinitely more enjoyable than TNA. Count me in - I'll be JTG (i.e. never appear, and job when I do)

oh yeah.

- bright neon colous cause it makes me go faster
- blue steely eyes
- sweet blond mullet
- sweet blond mustache
- sweet blond chest hair
- shin pads for kicking
- MMA gloves for punching

do it Vince.

TL21xx

Banned
GWF Developmental Signees:

Bionic-Arrrrrm
Heel
Strobogo
CureVylash
Sephzilla
Lambda Piscium
Bootaaay
Mr. Luchador
Laserfrog
Bean Breath
Rafa
Rapstah
Carnby

Consider this my application for the Greatest of all E-Fed's as well as volunteering to be the video package guy. Looking forward to the GWF revival, SunnyMac!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I have no gimmick. My goal is to share the gospel of what wrasslin can be. You WWE markes accept boring, trite wrestling programming, 7 hours of it a week, 10 if there is a PPV. Maybe 2 of those 10 hours are worthwhile and entertaining. There is a great big world of grappling out there, watch some DDT or Stardom, perhaps some PWG or NJPW with a bit of Chikara or OZ Academy. If you are content to stick with what's on television, TNA. Only 2 hours a week, not all of it good, but it all means something and it's never boring.
You deserve better
You deserve me

oh yeah.

- bright neon colous cause it makes me go faster
- blue steely eyes
- sweet blond mullet
- sweet blond mustache
- sweet blond chest hair
- shin pads for kicking
- MMA gloves for punching

do it Vince.
If your character doesn't come out to the Lambada as an entrance theme I'll be quite sad.

Sephzilla

I hope Vinny's streaming stuff still works. I'm legit excited to be part of a program that will get higher ratings than TNA and have a better federation name than Jarrett's promotion.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
If Sunny does get this thing going, I want to be that ring crew guy who somehow randomly gets put into matches for no reason. like that guy from old ECW.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I highly recommend if you DO want to be a part of the GWF you don't give me any instructions on what you want. I'm known for twisting them into a horrific caricature.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Part of the fun is finding out what you are, though. What music you have, what your representation will be.

Here's a preview of the old GWF roster.

ivqOI6WaqEm3n.gif

Sephzilla

I'm trying to keep my requests down to a minimum, let Vince be Vince

There's only one possible outcome I'm legit worried about

Top Bottom