• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Kaladin

Summerslam is sold out guys. Only the premium seats remain. We're not even three months away from the show and it's sold out.

Cena is going to be champ for a while isn't he?

tumblr_m5s9owfprY1r2f0eto1_400.jpg

somedevil

That feels like a dim and distant memory.

I vaguely remember actually liking TNA right before Hogan & Bischoff arrived. Remember when the worst thing about TNA was endless Jarrett title runs? Surprisingly, those were better days.

Some people say the TNA decay started when Angle came in because Vince Russo came back as well.

He gets the blame for ending Joe's winning streak and then having Angle and Joe feuding over Samoa's Joe girlfreind angle put in an Ankle lock. After that Joe decay started to what it is today. In 2007 there were fire Russo chants.

Also, Impact today is just there. Its sometimes good and sometimes bad. Its not like how it was when Hardy turn heel and they had Mr Anderson running around on tv all the time. It was just comically bad. It gave me some of the most amazing podcasts with Pollock and Ting around that time with Samoa Joe talking about puppies, The pope attacking Bischoff when Abyss was on the toilet and the whole Mr. Anderson auto tune/Math professor thing.

mooooose

TNA was great in 2005, all the way through when they got their Spike deal. They were really exciting at the time.

They have stagnated since.

Summerslam is sold out guys. Only the premium seats remain. We're not even three months away from the show and it's sold out.

Cena is going to be champ for a while isn't he?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5s9owfprY1r2f0eto1_400.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I wonder which celebs will be in attendance this year? Fred Durst and Ron Artest will be hard to top.

who is that? face looks familiar...

Shelly Martinez

Some people say the TNA decay started when Angle came in because Vince Russo came back as well.

He gets the blame for ending Joe's winning streak and then having Angle and Joe feuding over Samoa's Joe girlfreind angle put in an Ankle lock. After that Joe decay started to what it is today. In 2007 there were fire Russo chants.

Also, Impact today is just there. Its sometimes good and sometimes bad. Its not like how it was when Hardy turn heel and they had Mr Anderson running around on tv all the time. It was just comically bad. It gave me some of the most amazing podcasts with Pollock and Ting around that time with Samoa Joe talking about puppies, The pope attacking Bischoff when Abyss was on the toilet and the whole Mr. Anderson auto tune/Math professor thing.

My sunglasses fell off... NOW I'M REALLY MAD!

Every PCS vignette and every Kevin Nash/Alex Shelly/X-Division skit was on point. Time to bring it back.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Bob Backlund Authorized

Aiii

So not worth it
Remember when Big E debuted by killing Cena for AJ and I was all excited and all of you were complaining about why he was called up instead of [insert IWC favorite here]?

Admit you were wrong!

Five! Five! Five! Five!

Kaladin

Remember when Big E debuted by killing Cena for AJ and I was all excited and all of you were complaining about why he was called up instead of [insert IWC favorite here]?

Admit you were wrong!

Five! Five! Five! Five!

I was becoming a fan of Big E before he was called up. When he finally got to have a decent match, it showed me some potential.

You look at the glorious one A-Double does to 'mock' him while Chavo is supposedly doing it as a tribute to his uncle.... its a disgrace though he just splashes the guy and they all go YAY EDDIE. :\ Aggh, so annoying, why does he use it when he can't even do it lol.

I give props to him for not taking a fake/token/pity push when Eddie died but really man, it looks stupid as.

Christian is the same and it's similar to Punk's elbow drop. All three guys probably know that they're not that great at it but they want to do it anyway, in tribute to Eddie (or Randy Savage in Punk's case).

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Layla botched her mute button

jesus christ

she fucked up the whole stream.

I'm going to play in traffic

this is some botchamania level fuck ups

XenoRaven

Cena's career won't be over until he takes on the entire locker room Kevin Nash style, complete with the ref inexplicably counting guys out even though Cena never pinned them.

Top Bottom