• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

strobogo

Banned
WWE should start hiring soccer players. In 5 years, you could have a roster full of Zigglers flying around at even the slightest of collisions. It'd turn into a live action version of WWE All Stars.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista is currently getting a facial. I'm sure you all care.

c4Ry46W.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
WWE should start hiring soccer players. In 5 years, you could have a roster full of Zigglers flying around at even the slightest of collisions. It'd turn into a live action version of WWE All Stars.

Finally a divas division with a full roster!

Kaladin

They should hire some NBA players too, every time I watch a game someone sells a shoulder block like Ziggler selling a monkey flip.

Kaladin

Big Japan Pro Wrestling posted on their website that Sami Callahan will not be appearing on their May 24th event due to signing a WWE contract.

strobogo

Banned
He got kicked in the head really hard after taking a big ladder bump I think. Has no one floated the possibility that this is another Bret Hart situation?

Meltzer confirmed that Sami Callihan's WWE contract has been signed and executed - hopefully they'll still let him finish up with PWG next month, Callihan vs Cole in a 60 minute Iron Man match would be an amazing send off.

The Callihan Death Machine is going to blow minds in 2013/14.

Seriously. If they give him half a chance, he could go far - I think what people will be most impressed with early on is his facial expressions. Callihan's a great seller when he wants to be. Not in the Ziggler 'pinballing around the ring' sense, but in terms of his mannerisms and expressions.

This might be the only good thing Wink Vavasseur has ever done.

I’ve decided to turn my creative energies toward our #2 top merchandise sales leaders, Los Ice Creams! I’ve gone back to my creative brain trust (that’s how I sometimes refer to myself, all alone in my office) to grab another great moniker out of the brain air, and what I’ve come up with is this original gem... Los Ice Creams: Xtreme Frost [TM]! So, CHIKARA fans, what do you think of this brand new name? I hate to pre-emptively toot my own horn, but I’m pretty proud to have come up with this one all by my lonesome! Thanks in advance.

I'm hoping everyone will eventually have Xtreme in front of their name.

Top Bottom