• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk I don't expect anyone on the main roster to get the boot

So help me if Emma gets released (she wont though)

jred2k

vHPtWmN.jpg

A man can dream...

I could only imagine that as Cena calling everyone and being like "lol ur fired bro. I'm still good." *click*

Ithil

There's rumours that Bayley is on the chopping block, but that sounds like people mistaking Briley for Bayley, she's only been there a couple of months and she's a good talent.

KissVibes

Banned
Real talk I don't expect anyone on the main roster to get the boot

Which I don't get. Release guys on the main that aren't worth a damn and make room for the guys that haven't to at least get their shot. Nobody can tell me Bateman or Pierce wouldn't have been more for the WWE in a year than fucking JTG has been in the 3 or whatever he's been around.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Which I don't get. Release guys on the main that aren't worth a damn and make room for the guys that haven't to at least get their shot. Nobody can tell me Bateman or Pierce wouldn't have been more for the WWE in a year than fucking JTG has been in the 3 or whatever he's been around.

Don't rule out a Cryme Tyme reunion, maybe these other wrestlers are being removed so Shad Gaspard can come back and we can have a new Cryme Wave

I could only imagine that as Cena calling everyone and being like "lol ur fired bro. I'm still good." *click*

"YOU CAN'T SEE ME...at work anymore because you're fired, but hey remember my motto, never give up!"
and then he smirks in such a way that even with no visual the person on the other end of the line just knows.

Ithil

"YOU CAN'T SEE ME...at work anymore because you're fired, but hey remember my motto, never give up!"
and then he smirks in such a way that even with no visual the person on the other end of the line just knows.

Cena's smirk would literally cause the other person's phone's mouthpiece to deform into a smirk.

bangai-o

Banned
is everyone here in wresslegaf in muscular shape? I noticed my belly is starting to reach further out than my chest. i blame it on too many research papers. what do i do?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
is everyone here in wresslegaf in muscular shape? I noticed my belly is starting to reach further out than my chest. i blame it on too many research papers. what do i do?

Come to your brothers and sisters in FitGAF, me and FE will welcome you with open beefarms

Aiii

So not worth it

Nope. I'm fat, so don't worry about it, you are not alone here.

Here's the line-up so far for the CHIKARA iPPV - Aniversario: Never Compromise, live worldwide via SMVOD.com;

http://i.minus.com/iGILNV60tPigC.jpg[img]

Scarlett Bordeaux previews the Aniversario: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UNfVMgzSC8[/url]

[url]http://smvod.com/premium-video/chikara-june-2-2013-ippv-aniversario-never-compromise-philadelphia-pa[/url] - $14.99, June 2nd, 2013

[b]CHIKARA Grand Championship[/b]:

[img]http://i.minus.com/inIS5pY9TgY0i.jpg[img]

[b]Sarcophagus Match[/b]:

[img]http://i.minus.com/iTh9TqQWfT9A7.jpg[img]

[b]Mandated by the Director of Fun![/b]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iVaPmCkLRz2Oe.jpg[img]

[b]The Battle for Trios Supremacy![/b]

[img]http://i.minus.com/iiYmD0JB3AJHY.jpg[img]

[b]Re-match for the Young Lion's Cup[/b]:

[img]http://i.minus.com/ilmF6wixi380p.jpg[img]

[/QUOTE]

keep in mind all this could change if Archibald Peck gets hit with a Backfist to the Future tomorrow in Chicago thus resetting the entire CHIKARA time line.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
FitGAF scares me. I have no money and I want to get good-looking fast but I don't want to be judged :/

You'll be fat forever

seriously, post over there with your current weight, goals (not just number-wise) and dilemma. we've all been there.

Cagey

Banned
Haven't seen you around there in a while, I get bad memory, please sheathe the basketball! Also Sabucin is on the journey to a beastbody as well

Yah no worries, couldn't resist a basketball joke. New job cuts into the hours I can freely post online given the office setup (i.e. no office!).

Besides I think Quest bars kinda taste bad, so I'm an outcast

FitGAF scares me. I have no money and I want to get good-looking fast but I don't want to be judged :/

The only thing you have to fear is next-day muscle soreness!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yah no worries, couldn't resist a basketball joke. New job cuts into the hours I can freely post online given the office setup (i.e. no office!).

Besides I think Quest bars kinda taste bad, so I'm an outcast

yeah didn't you switch over to some grueling shit like a 7-4 shift? Fuuuuck. I do 8-530s but I have office.

Kaladin

This is serious business my good man! The CHIKARA you've been watching all season might not even exist! We could be stuck in the wrong time line right now and only Archie going back to where he should be can fix it.

You mean Chikara actually has a potential reboot written into their storylines?

I need to watch more recent Chikara shows if this is the case.

This is serious business my good man! The CHIKARA you've been watching all season might not even exist! We could be stuck in the wrong time line right now and only Archie going back to where he should be can fix it.

I hope that if the timeline reverts to normal we discover that Quack actually turned heel in the Prime timeline, while we'd been watching an alternate CHIKARA for the past year.

KissVibes

Banned
You'll be fat forever

seriously, post over there with your current weight, goals (not just number-wise) and dilemma. we've all been there.

I'll do that.

yeah. i have a feeling they will tell me to go buy stuff at that muscle store. ill have to just stick to pushups and situps.

Yeah, I'm dead-ass broke and can't afford to buy anything. I own some stuff already, hopefully it's enough.

Kaladin

If you have never watched Dragon Gate USA or Evolve, here is a chance to:

WWNLive Roku Channel Pro Wrestling Preview Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUpQR7ge59c

This show is an hour long featuring two matches:

Bryan Danielson vs Shingo

CIMA & AR Fox vs. Ricochet & Rich Swann

Both matches were great and should be seen by all. Especially if you have never seen Danielson from the indies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope that if the timeline reverts to normal we discover that Quack actually turned heel in the Prime timeline, while we'd been watching an alternate CHIKARA for the past year.

This is some GWF-level shit, I'm impressed.

Yeah, I'm dead-ass broke and can't afford to buy anything. I own some stuff already, hopefully it's enough.

We'll figure something out with you brah

You mean Chikara actually has a potential reboot written into their storylines?

I need to watch more recent Chikara shows if this is the case.

It's a possibility. Many fans think that this season is the Watchmen season. Archibald Peck still needs to go back to his correct time line and when it does happen it will create a promotion wide reset. I'll have a super in depth breakdown when I'm home from work.

This would be all kinds of awesome. Hopefully Wink got fired in the correct time line too!

You understand that once I'm in wrestling shape I'm going to break you in half, right? I'm going to give you so many unprettier's.

Good luck getting that shit finisher to work on Sunny. Although he should be weakened by laughter at you even MENTIONING that finisher, so you just might have a chance.

EDIT: Bateman was fired? You mean that Lucky Cannon loser? No loss there.

Kaladin

It's a possibility. Many fans think that this season is the Watchmen season and since Archibald Peck still needs to go back to his correct time line that when it does happen it will create a promotion wide reset. I'll have a super in depth breakdown when I'm home from work.

That is actually kind of awesome. Chikara is the only promotion with the balls to pull something like this off IMO.

Man, I can't overstate enough how absolutely fucking sick I am of RAW/Smackdown opening with a bunch of talking in the ring that leads to a match later in the night. It's so dull. And, oh hey! It's Teddy out to make a 6-man tag team match, playa! I've never seen that one before!

Then they show the entire final segment of RAW again on Smackdown. Fuck this shit.

*edit, oh, and Mark Henry running away from Sheamus...jesus.

XenoRaven

My name's XenoRaven if you didn't know
I fly under the radar cuz I like to lay low
Some people seem to think that I'm suspicious
But I always get loud for Wrestlicious!

Ohhhhhhh Wrestlicious babaaaaay

Ithil

Anya, the Russian kickboxer who was like 6'2 is gone too, she never debuted on NXT so I don't know how she was. Perhaps she never took to the wrestling training.

Top Bottom