• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Aiii

So not worth it
I am only slightly shook, I never bought the Wii U for anything other than the Nintendo games, so I am not that bothered that 3th parties abandoned ship.

strobogo

Banned
Wii Fit headband? For real? I'm fine with overweight and fat people (I'm a bit of a chubby chaser myself), but when you get so big that your knuckles look dirty all the time, you need to cut back on food intake.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I already made the wii u legit shook EA joke

THOSE FUCKERS BETTER NOT TAKE YAKUZA FROM ME. SONY HOW DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN

Kaladin

Not shook at all. I'm happy with my PS3 and PC. That's all I need for gaming. I think I might actually start Tomb Raider tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You can't really get around it - Nintendo is doing some weird shit that I know I don't want any part of.

ibiYw7M25MuPwi.jpg

Laughed for a good 2 minutes over this though

Kaladin

942735_10151444393856443_273322453_n.png

Fifty years ago on May 17, 1963, Bruno Sammartino defeated Buddy Rogers in Madison Square Garden to begin his historic 2,803-day reign as WWE Champion. That night, Bruno won a title with a brick-colored leather strap and a golden faceplate of the contiguous 48 United States, but he did not hold this version of the championship for long. Soon, an authentic WWE Title was commissioned and the original prize disappeared.

And then someone found it. In August 2012, the widow of former pro grappler Johnny Barend discovered the original WWE Title in her attic and sports-entertainment historians began scrambling to get their white gloves on it. Luckily, Ben Brown — WWE’s equivalent to Indiana Jones, or at least one of the guys from “American Pickers” — was able to acquire it, but it wasn’t easy.

http://www.wwe.com/classics/original-wwe-championship-lost-and-found

World's Champion title......has big US golden plate on it. 'Merica.

Aiii

So not worth it
AJ is tweeting strange pctures. It sorta looks like she might be revealing a shirt design.

But women don't get merc, so that can't be it.

They're calling her modified octopus the Black Widow, and there's some spider webs, so it's definitely her shirt.

She's asking people to guess what it will spell so I guessed LASCIVIOUS BUTTS.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're calling her modified octopus the Black Widow, and there's some spider webs, so it's definitely her shirt.

She's asking people to guess what it will spell so I guessed LASCIVIOUS BUTTS.

too out of character, will never work

tm24

That's a really shitty policy, surely Highspots have to realise how pirated their PWG releases are already? Honestly, between this and the customs charge (Highspots are apparently the only major indy DVD stockist who will flat-out refuse to mark your order as a 'gift'), I may have to order less PWG DVDs.
They're far and away highspots best seller
I'd be willing to ship them here and then ship them out to you if need be.
I can also do this
I still haven't received my copies of PWG Sells Out v3, which I ordered in March. So there's that.
Yeah, go harass Highspots CS

strobogo

Banned
Why does no one ever talk about how bad ass mother fuckers the Bee Gees were? I only hear them referenced as a joke/terrible band. They're pretty god damn good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why does no one ever talk about how bad ass mother fuckers the Bee Gees were? I only hear them referenced as a joke/terrible band. They're pretty god damn good.

Staying Alive is their best track ever, even if it's the most popular. It's seriously one of the best songs ever made. Pretty much perfect. It's up there in the upper echelon with like, every Hall & Oates track.

It's funny you mention this because I just watched the clip of Vince McMahon, Dude Love, and two blonde babes in thong bikinis dancing on the stage to Dude Love's theme, which sounds like a Bee Gees song. Why would a tie-dye wearing hippie have disco music as his theme?

I just decided that that is now my favorite Raw moment.

Top Bottom