• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Doesn't matter, you can still get back on. It's not grandfathered for insurers who had already kicked kids off.

Also, apparently Trent Barretta's mom turned heel on Dolph's brother and Bateman last night, on Twitter. Briley shot back that she doesn't know how to knit and she sent him a picture of herself giving the finger.

Kaladin

So we're getting downgraded from a triple threat ladder match with Ziggler vs Del Rio vs Swagger to an I Quit #1 Contenders Match with Swagger vs Del Rio. The downgrade kind of sucks but WWE doesn't need to defend those belts every month on PPV. This is different and I like that part about it.

Striker

#1 contender matches are rare for the WWE anymore, but these are okay. Had the Ladder match had pulled through, they should've done something with Orton vs. Big Show and winner gets the next title shot.

I'm still unsure where they'll go after Ryback and Cena. There's no way reason Ryback gets a rematch say he loses, unless there's some iffy way he loses, for instance, parking a bunch of pallets or something on top of him. It's probably best to do a draw where both guys are down for the 10 count. Ryback needs something - his feud with Punk sucked, nice run in the Rumble though, but then losses to Shield and Henry followed that up. Now...

hertog

I decided to keep my store closed this monday.
So if I'm up to it, I'll watch Extreme Rules live, haven't watched a WWE-event live in ages.
Maybe that'll help my enthusiasm a bit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why have no 1 contender matches when Ryback got a title shot for losing?

There should be a heel who works the system in WWE. A guy who says, 'I want the world title, but I'm nowhere near no 1 contender... Hm! I'll attack Cena then say I won't wrestle him in a match unless he puts up the title!'

I'm still unsure where they'll go after Ryback and Cena. There's no way reason Ryback gets a rematch say he loses, unless there's some iffy way he loses, for instance, parking a bunch of pallets or something on top of him. It's probably best to do a draw where both guys are down for the 10 count. Ryback needs something - his feud with Punk sucked, nice run in the Rumble though, but then losses to Shield and Henry followed that up. Now...

I'm standing by my earlier prediction: newly crowned champion trio Shield interfere and beat down both men, Cena looks to recover before the 10 count only for his heel to give out and ensure he can't make it to his feet either, a draw with Cena's moral victory because it's Cena and he can't just lose (or draw) normally, Ryback can use shield interference as grounds for a rematch.
MONEY WELL SPENT.

KissVibes

Banned
Zema is the son of a mail-order bride and his father is deceased. I don't think his mother is in a position to have good insurance, if at all.

DMczaf

WWE continues their push of new and young talent.

20130516_Power_Rankings_HHH_BigShow.jpg

Razorskin

----- ------
Haven't been following since RAW after mania so decided to check out the card for tomorrow.

Randy Orton vs. Big Show in an Extreme Rules Match -Yawn

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry in a Strap Match -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbgAbhHSseM

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango -This again?

Team Hell No vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns in a Tornado Tag Match for the WWE tag titles -This actually has potential.

Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose for the United States Championship -Match should be alright, just let Ambrose win.

Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H in a Steel Cage Match - If Triple H wins this is a travesty, and I'm tired of this match up, and Triple H for that matter.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger in an I Quit Match to determine the No. 1 contender for Ziggler’s title -Ziggler's injured?

John Cena vs. Ryback in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE title -lol Cena wins

Cena singlehandedly ended The Shield's 6-month unblemished record on Monday night despite a busted ankle.
Somehow I think he'll pull through just fine.

Did this seriously happen already?

Entropia

No One Remembers
If I had to guess which WrassleGaffers have done time, it'd be:

• Sunflower
  • Bangai-o
  • The Frankman
  • Entropia

Actually, despite me usually coming on here once a week acting all drunk, I'm a fairly straight-laced, upright citizen. If I am not at work, I'm at home playing WoW or something and browsing GAF. I go out for drinks generally once a week, and now that it's Spring/Summer I am playing sports once a week as well. :p

Ultratech

Why is Ambrose facing Kofi?

I've barely watched WWE in two or three weeks now. That seems like an odd match-up.

Don't know, don't care.

If Ambrose wins, I can update the Kofi Clock and sing praises of joy.

Would be pretty boss if the Shield ended up winning both the US and Tag Titles.

Not likely to happen though.

It did... but if it makes you feel better only Rollins took a pinfall and both Reigns and Ambrose got themselves DQed. Still counts as a loss when they had a 3-to-1 advantage, though.

Yeah, that was pretty damn stupid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Part of the appeal of The Shield is that they don't look like wrestlers. Seeing them with that gaudy gold would look jarring.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know, I just now noticed it. The thing the Shield all have in common, the really good mannerisms. Rollins and his hyped up movements a la selling and ninja rolls, Ambrose and his unhinged way he moves, and Reigns and his berserk, primal animal mannerisms.

strobogo

Banned
The real thing they have in common is Scarecrow, The Joker, and Bane.

Brodus Clay must have a sad life. He's the only one of his kind left. He'll never be able to mate and have kids. That must be why he brings the kids into the ring to dance with him, knowing that is the closest thing he'll have to a family.

strobogo

Banned
Remember last year when Cena was pinned all of 3 times, got a divorce so now he can fuck all the yaks he wants, and was Superstar of the year? What a bad year for him.

Top Bottom