• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
What if John Cena went to TNA and got all the little Jimmies to follow him and TNA became the most successful and WWE used John Cena butt cells to create John Cena II

somedevil

Need a recap on tomorrow nights card please? If it's worth buying..

1 Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger "I Quit" match for the #1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship
2 John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship
3 Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Steel Cage match
4 Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap match
5 Randy Orton vs. Big Show Extreme Rules match
6 Chris Jericho vs. Fandango Singles match
7 Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Singles match for the United States Championship
8 Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) (c) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) Tornado Tag Team match for the Tag Team Championship

Here is the card. They might throw in Kaitlyn vs AJ match as well if needed.

strobogo

Banned
I guess Dean Ambrosia is next up on the jobber list if he's going to win the US Championship. Also, lol at the IC Title not even making it to the pre show.

Link for Jake the Snake + baseball + Atlanta, Georgia fans like LaserFrog and Bootaaay

Winning over professional wrestling fans in the 1980s and early 90s was never a problem for Jake “The Snake” Roberts (real name: Aurelian Smith Jr.). In fact, he was a master at controlling their emotions and getting the exact reaction he desired every time he performed.
Unfortunately, he was dealing with a little tougher crowd on Friday night when he performed “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” during the Braves-Dodgers game at Turner Field.
No, those weren’t D-D-T chants (Jake’s famous finishing move throughout his 30-year career) ringing through the stadium as he become accustomed to hearing. That was more of a mixed reaction, as in a mix of boos and what the 'blank' is going on out here.
It was a shaky performance, undoubtedly, but not nearly the worst seventh inning stretch we've seen over the years.
And besides, Vince McMcMahon never paid him to sing, and the 93,000 fans who showed up at Wrestlemania 3 in Pontiac, Mich certainly didn‘t pay to hear him sing (that's why Alice Cooper was in his corner). He was a wrestler, and for a ten year stretch during wrestling’s golden era there were few capable of performing at a higher level.
Putting the singing aside and his wrestling success aside, though, it’s really just great to see Jake Roberts healthy and apparently very happy after a long battle with drug and alcohol addiction. As you can see in the before and after photo below, he’s made quite a transformation over the past nine months after moving in with another wrestling legend, “Diamond” Dallas Page, and beginning his DDP Yoga program.

According to the now 57-year-old Roberts, he’s 180 days sober (and around 60 pounds lighter). He currently has plans to take on Hollywood and even make a return to the ring in the next year.
We certainly wish him well in those endeavors and hope his improved health continues.

Jake.jpg

1 Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger "I Quit" match for the #1 Contendership to the World Heavyweight Championship
2 John Cena (c) vs. Ryback Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship
3 Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H Steel Cage match
4 Sheamus vs. Mark Henry Strap match
5 Randy Orton vs. Big Show Extreme Rules match
6 Chris Jericho vs. Fandango Singles match
7 Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dean Ambrose Singles match for the United States Championship
8 Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan and Kane) (c) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) Tornado Tag Team match for the Tag Team Championship

Here is the card. They might throw in Kaitlyn vs AJ match as well if needed.

Thank you!!!!

Looks like a decent card.. Will be watching and posting with ya Wrasslegaf

DMczaf

I love watching WWE John Cena and Friends*.

*If you call people you keep down and under a glass ceiling and continue to beat up on TV "Friends".

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I love watching WWE John Cena and Friends*.

*If you call people you keep down and under a glass ceiling and continue to beat up on TV "Friends".
If they were more like John Cena they'd bust through that glass ceiling and rise above their circumstances whether they're loved, hated or don't even get a reaction cause it's all about the WWE Universe!

I wish I could take it back, I wish Cena could be defeated, I really do.
But after the last decade the WWE machine has thoroughly convinced me that Cena is unbeatable.

strobogo

Banned
Owl, you know I'm in a really bad place and this is what you do to me? I'm about to Hawk off the Titan Tron and all you can do is Cena smirk at BATMAN?

Owl, you know I'm in a really bad place and this is what you do to me? I'm about to Hawk off the Titan Tron and all you can do is Cena smirk at BATMAN?

Cena should inspire hope, he tells us to never give up, Stro if anyone can help you in these dark times it's Cena.

As someone who can kind of relate, I can say Cena does not have this effect, if anything he destroys hope, why can't I overcome the odds as easily as he does? then he acts like he had a bad year, THAT WAS A BAD YEAR?! ARRGH!

strobogo

Banned
Strobogo will this help your soul? More Kanyon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzmxuwDYnY

I don't think Cena and Ric Flair saying Kanyon wasn't good enough to be a star and Ric saying he's disappointed that Kanyon would blame his lack of a push on his gayness is a happy thing. And then went on to say he never knew Kanyon was gay. "Chris, you didn't have anything to give to the show right now, bottom line." What the fuck, Ric. Sunnny, this made me feel worse. I'm listening to Ric Flair flat out saying Kanyon doesn't have skills and not good enough to be in the WWE.

This makes me sad. Ric talking circles basically telling Kanyon he sucks and to stop mentioned them. Ric changes stories multiple times through out the talk and came off like a real dick. This probably contributed to that final Kanyon Cutter in the sky.

Bang :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Cena and Ric Flair saying Kanyon wasn't good enough to be a star and Ric saying he's disappointed that Kanyon would blame his lack of a push on his gayness is a happy thing. And then went on to say he never knew Kanyon was gay. "Chris, you didn't have anything to give to the show right now, bottom line." What the fuck, Ric. Sunnny, this made me feel worse. I'm listening to Ric Flair flat out saying Kanyon doesn't have skills and not good enough to be in the WWE.

This makes me sad. Ric talking circles basically telling Kanyon he sucks and to stop mentioned them. Ric changes stories multiple times through out the talk and came off like a real dick. This probably contributed to that final Kanyon Cutter in the sky.

Bang :(

I just thought...more Kanyon...any Kanyon would be something. :(

Fuck, we need to find something to buoy your spirits. Maybe a Mortis marathon?

Kanyon annihilated Ric on the phone, made him look like a FOOL. Kanyon was the bomb.

Top Bottom