• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

UberTag

If I tune in at any point tonight, it will be to watch The Shield with three belts around their waists. It just has to happen, right? I mean, I'm sure they had Cena beat them to instill doubt, but I just don't see them walking out of Extreme Rules any other way than with the belts around them.
Cena defeating them on Monday just devalues the importance of the US and tag team title wins they'll claim tonight. Because after all, Cena still rules over them all and can beat multiple titleholders single-handedly on any given night.

I also would have preferred seeing the entirety of The Shield hold the tag titles and defend them using Freebird rules.

On the bright side, we'll finally have a midcard champ that doesn't job all the time. When was the last time we had one of those? I suppose early-IC champ Cody and early-US champ Cesaro would qualify but their reigns got tainted in traditional fashion before long.

Incidentally, I think your Penguins fangirl leaning on the Cup avatar is adorable.

Wait, Kaitlyn and AJ isn't happening at this PPV? Are they saving it for Summerslam?
They're saving it for an episode of RAW where the only advance build it gets is the "coming up next" bumper prior to an ad break where Kaitlyn heads to the ring. It'll follow a Great Khali-segment so odds are you'll be asleep or not watching when it happens.

Entropia

No One Remembers
stSUEG3.png

Everything's gonna be fine!

Not as long as Mr. McMahon is around!

Mengetsu

I have only skimmed the best parts of Raw since WM thanks to you guys and NXT over the past year but, since I started watching in 2011 it is sad how disinterested I am right now with WWE. The Shield, Ziggler, Antonio, Mark Henry, AJ Lee, Team Hell No, Cody and Sandow just a few examples of the future of this company and yet...CM Punk was the glue that was holding it together for me personally. It just feels like there's no drive to watch because Punk's story line was good enough to keep me watching even if he was put in a bad spot he made it good. Most times they put all the great people I listed above in laughable storylines or just don't do anything with them at all
LLShC.gif
I'll be watching the PPV tonight but, man has this been a sad few weeks for this product.

Also:

Who will you cheer?

Nether but Cena wins anyway lol

Aiii

So not worth it
Getting a shirt as a woman must feel like winning the WWE title. This is the first time since Trish and Lita retired, impressive accomplishment. And they even managed a proper design that fits her character. Yay for AJ.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I haven't watched Raw in a month and have no idea what's going on, but I'll probably watch this shit tonight. The matches look somewhat interesting.

Aiii

So not worth it
Honestly though, if they ever want Ryback to be anything, he can't lose this match.

He looks like a joke already, he's lost every PPV match since October and he is supposed to be the unstoppable monster lol.

Lol.

Jesus christ. Wow.

KissVibes

Banned
Honestly though, if they ever want Ryback to be anything, he can't lose this match.

He looks like a joke already, he's lost every PPV match since October and he is supposed to be the unstoppable monster lol.

Lol.

Jesus christ. Wow.

Let me pitch a nightmare scenario: Christian to help his buddy Cena duct tape Ryback to the ropes.

Ryback, looking weak as fuck fights Christian (for like, the IC title or RESPECT) and Cena feuds with Orton, where Orton never wins a single match because they still don't trust him.

Enfinit

PPVs probably going to disappoint tonight, but I'm super hyped for the SHIELD matches. If they don't put gold around 'em tonight I'm out until Summerslam.

Brinbe

They'll be using the Orton-Show match as an insomnia cure for years to come.

Only interested in THN/Shield (as well as Ambrose capturing gold) and that's really not something worth buying a PPV for. Rest is pathetic.

Heel

So you're telling me there's both a strap match and a steel cage match tonight? Tempting.

Great mats, by the way.

Alucard

Banned
Predictions for tonight:

miz vs. cody - miz because miz
del rio vs. swagger - swagger bc he needs the w
sheamus vs. henry - henry bc he needs it
Lesnar vs. HHH - Lesnar
orton vs show - orton bc rko
ambros vs kofi - ambrose bc it's logical
hell no vs. the shield - the shield bc it's time
Jericho vs. Fandango - jericho to get his w back
ryback vs. cena - ryback bc wwe needs something interesting and hot coming out of this ppv

Given that they seem to be setting up SHIELD taking most of the belts tonight do you think there's any chance that they'll be involved in the main event? Ryback revealing himself to be one of them after they help him in the title or something along those lines. Then they finally get to be fed one by one to Cena in the fued that follows.

Oh, guys! I hope you all haven't forgotten what day it is today!

I almost forgot it was WWE sanctioned Kane Day, they even got an article for it, lets all get a stream together and watch The Twisted, Disturbed Life of Kane 3 Disc set instead of extreme rules in celebration of this occasion.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF Character Reveal before Extreme Rules! Stay tuned.

gurudyne

I almost forgot it was WWE sanctioned Kane Day, they even got an article for it, lets all get a stream together and watch The Twisted, Disturbed Life of Kane 3 Disc set instead of extreme rules in celebration of this occasion.

Hell No split, Kane monster heel turn, re-entry into the main event incoming.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

Striker

Is Josh Matthews turning heel? Saw his rant with Cole-Cena thing from Smackdown during the Jericho-Ryback match. Wouldn't be bad having a heel announcer out there, anywhere whether it's Raw or Smackdown. JBL is in that middle ground where he still gives great credit to the heels, but not all the way there. Sort of in the heel Cole shade without the atrocious flip flopping depending on who's in the match.

Aiii

So not worth it
So shipping at WWEshop is now up to 27 dollars.

On a 24 dollar shirt.

With taxes it's fucking 60 dollars. What the hell WWE?

Top Bottom